Whether you’re an Ashtanga junkie, ready to downward dog your way through the day, or a once a month go-er who mostly likes to couch cruise in comfort, we have the perfect pair for you. Our top ten list of the best yoga leggings boasts options that are technologically savvy yet humanly designed with cheeky little secrets for the wearer, like airy gussets, core compressing fits and supportive, stretchy fabrics. These easy, breezy styles will let you stretch, side plank and sphinx with ease and make living the life of a yogi a breeze. Take a deep inhale, long exhale and...say namaste to today’s list!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Luggage & TravelBackpacks Under $200
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Jessica Simpson Orsona Boot