The Flowers Sisters, better known as The Perennial Style, share a love for fashion, events, and travel. With two preppy and one daring, these social sisters love sharing all of their favorite trends from fashion and beauty to lifestyle and traveling. Whether they are event-hopping around Dallas or jet setting around the world, their lives are fast-paced, fashionable, and always exciting. Follow The Perennial Style for trend alerts, beauty tips, travel hot spots, and more on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Christian Louboutin Prive79 Open Toe Pump, $795
- Clarisonic Mia 2 - Lavender Sonic Skin Cleansing System, $169
- Felicity & Coco Back Cutout Fit & Flare Dress, $118
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler, $20
- Sephora Collection Express Cleansing Wipes, $10
- Wonder Waist Liner Elastic Waist Belt, $29
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer, $29
- Saint Laurent Medium Sac De Jour Tote, $3490
- Phillips Brush 3 Row Teasing Brush, $6
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica RichardsJessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty, was born in France and raised in Laguna Beach, California. She attended FIT where she earned her Bachelors degree in fashion merchandising and marketing. Following college, she landed a highly coveted position as a fashion assistant at Vogue. During her tenure, Jessica also grew her freelance styling portfolio with a clientele list of boldfaced names featuring notables in the music industry. Shortly thereafter Richards gave birth to her first son as well as the idea to create SHEN. After a jar of face cream shattered she was sent wandering Brooklyn in search of a suitable replacement and came up empty handed with the realization that there was “no beauty in Brooklyn.” The idea of SHEN was born. Putting her retail expertise to good use, the beauty destination became a reality in 2010. For more on Jessica and SHEN Beauty follow their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana G. & Brooke P.The dynamic duo that is Dana and Brooke has known since an early age that they were destined to work together. The pair grew up as family friends and on many summer vacations would lay poolside, master-planning business ventures until something stuck – Love Detailed. Love Detailed is an online platform dedicated to changing the way the modern couple designs and shops for their wedding. As a recent bride and a bride-to-be, these two have a unique and current perspective into what today’s couple truly wants when planning their wedding, and they wanted to share their inspirations and ideas with couples around the country. Follow Love Detailed on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose