The Flowers Sisters, better known as The Perennial Style, share a love for fashion, events, and travel. With two preppy and one daring, these social sisters love sharing all of their favorite trends from fashion and beauty to lifestyle and traveling. Whether they are event-hopping around Dallas or jet setting around the world, their lives are fast-paced, fashionable, and always exciting. Follow The Perennial Style for trend alerts, beauty tips, travel hot spots, and more on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Christian Louboutin Prive79 Open Toe Pump, $795
- Clarisonic Mia 2 - Lavender Sonic Skin Cleansing System, $169
- Felicity & Coco Back Cutout Fit & Flare Dress, $118
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler, $20
- Sephora Collection Express Cleansing Wipes, $10
- Wonder Waist Liner Elastic Waist Belt, $29
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer, $29
- Saint Laurent Medium Sac De Jour Tote, $3490
- Phillips Brush 3 Row Teasing Brush, $6
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lisa SugarLisa Sugar is the co-founder and president of the global media company, POPSUGAR. Her first book, Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life, published by Dutton in September 2016, details how she started POPSUGAR and outlines her “work hard, play nice” management style, as well as lessons learned from mentoring a large and diverse staff. Lisa lives in San Francisco with her husband, three daughters, and a Jack Russell Terrier. You can follow Lisa on Twitter and Instagram for everything POPSUGAR and more!
- Talking Top Tens: Felita HarrisFelita Harris is a seasoned senior executive with over 20 years experience in luxury ready-to-wear and soft accessories. In 2015, Felita joined Lela Rose in a newly created position, Senior Vice President, Global Commercial Development where she is responsible for overseeing sales, merchandising, brand positioning, and co-op advertising for ready-to-wear and bridal. A global traveler, strategist, and visionary, Felita has worked with some of the most notable designer brands and luxury retailers including Donna Karan Collection, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Armani, St. John Knits and more! Her expertise in wholesale, retail and knowledge of the international market, has given her a dynamic acuity in managing luxury businesses worldwide. To learn more about Felita Harris you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates on her life, Lela Rose and the world of fashion.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights