The Flowers Sisters, better known as The Perennial Style, share a love for fashion, events, and travel. With two preppy and one daring, these social sisters love sharing all of their favorite trends from fashion and beauty to lifestyle and traveling. Whether they are event-hopping around Dallas or jet setting around the world, their lives are fast-paced, fashionable, and always exciting. Follow The Perennial Style for trend alerts, beauty tips, travel hot spots, and more on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Christian Louboutin Prive79 Open Toe Pump, $795
- Clarisonic Mia 2 - Lavender Sonic Skin Cleansing System, $169
- Felicity & Coco Back Cutout Fit & Flare Dress, $118
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler, $20
- Sephora Collection Express Cleansing Wipes, $10
- Wonder Waist Liner Elastic Waist Belt, $29
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer, $29
- Saint Laurent Medium Sac De Jour Tote, $3490
- Phillips Brush 3 Row Teasing Brush, $6
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Fiona DavisFiona Davis worked as an actress and journalist before turning to historical fiction. Her debut novel, The Dollhouse is set in and around the famed Barbizon Hotel for Women, which was an exclusive residence for New York City’s young, single ladies for over fifty years. The Dollhouse tells the story of two women: one coming of age in 1950s New York City and another starting a new chapter in midlife in the present day, whose lives become intertwined around a decades-old scandal that rocked the residence in its heyday. Fiona is a graduate of the College of William and Mary in Virginia and Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is based in New York City. You can follow Fiona on her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts, and be sure to check out her website at www.fionadavis.net.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose