The Middle Closet successfully bridges high end brands with more moderately priced pieces, emphasizing clothing that is versatile and timeless. Even the most inexpensive blouse can far surpass it’s price tag in style with the right pairings. The result is content that is relateable to the every day woman, simple to purchase and easy to recreate. Read more about Hailey and Paige on The Middle Closet and find more inspiration on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Before you go, be sure to shop Hailey and Paige’s bow-detail picks for the holidays!
- A by Amanda Bow Front Faux Wrap Dress, $88
- Helmut Lang Tie Cuff Shrunken Crewneck Sweater, $360
- Blondo Tiana Waterproof Pointy Toe Bootie, $149
- Lost Ink Knitted Boyfriend Sweater With Bow Side Detail, $64
- BaubleBar Whitely Choker, $28
- Newlily Ruffle Pussy Bow Blouse, $112
- Mango Bow Pattern Blazer, $129
- Victoria Beckham Asymmetric-Bow Long-Sleeve Blouse, $535
- Tularosa Nala Stripe Tie Front Blouse, $141
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Marla Malcolm BeckMarla Malcolm Beck is the co-founder, CEO, and visionary behind Bluemercury, Inc., the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. Guided by her passion and belief that beauty clients desire honest, friendly, and expert advice, Beck started Bluemercury in 1999 when she was 29 years old. Bluemercury’s innovative retailing model has been the topic of numerous books, including Shopping: Why We Love It and How Retailers can Create the Ultimate Customer Experience and Be Happy at Work: 100 Women Who Love Their Jobs and Why.Beck holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and is on the Advisory Board of Harvard Business School’s Rock Center for Entrepreneurship. She lives in Bethesda, Maryland, with her husband and three children. Follow Bluemercury on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Alyssa CoscarelliAlyssa Coscarelli is a fashion market writer at Refinery29 and an "Instagrammer" on the side. She covers trends and shopping for R29 and in her spare time, enjoys trying new restaurants, taking photos, hanging out with her bunny Bean, exploring NYC, and traveling whenever possible. Keep up with Alyssa by following her on Twitter, Instagram and reading her latest articles on Refinery29.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery