The Middle Closet successfully bridges high end brands with more moderately priced pieces, emphasizing clothing that is versatile and timeless. Even the most inexpensive blouse can far surpass it’s price tag in style with the right pairings. The result is content that is relateable to the every day woman, simple to purchase and easy to recreate. Read more about Hailey and Paige on The Middle Closet and find more inspiration on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Before you go, be sure to shop Hailey and Paige’s bow-detail picks for the holidays!
- A by Amanda Bow Front Faux Wrap Dress, $88
- Joshua Sanders Felt bow Slip-On Platform Trainers, $286
- Helmut Lang Tie Cuff Shrunken Crewneck Sweater, $360
- Blondo Tiana Waterproof Pointy Toe Bootie, $149
- Lost Ink Knitted Boyfriend Sweater With Bow Side Detail, $64
- BaubleBar Whitely Choker, $28
- Newlily Ruffle Pussy Bow Blouse, $112
- Mango Bow Pattern Blazer, $129
- Victoria Beckham Asymmetric-Bow Long-Sleeve Blouse, $535
- Tularosa Nala Stripe Tie Front Blouse, $141
- Caroline Harper Knapp of House of Harper
- Lauren Steele of LC Steele
- Courtney Bier of Curated by Courtney
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa EvansMarissa Evans is the Head of Radical Innovation at Rent the Runway, a fashion e-commerce service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. Marissa oversees a group of product, technology, analytics and marketing members to develop new initiatives that focus on business growth. Before joining Rent the Runway, Marissa ran her own fashion technology startup, GO TRY IT ON, a mobile application that offered people advice on what to wear. In June 2013, GO TRY IT ON was acquired by Rent the Runway. She also worked at the digital media agency, Digitas, in strategy & analytics, where she helped brands develop digital marketing initiatives. A Cornell University alum, Marissa also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She enjoys performing comedic improvisation in New York City. Follow Marissa on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa HirschfeldAlexa Hirschfeld started Paperless Post at age 23 with her brother James, concepting and beta-testing a product that would soon reach over 85 million users and push the boundaries of design and self-expression in modern communication. Since then, Alexa has headed the tech company’s product development and helped build it into the market’s leading platform for online and paper stationery. As Paperless Post’s President, Alexa oversees a team of over 50 product designers, technologists, and software engineers, and currently employs over 100 people in New York and London. Alexa has been named as one of Fortune’s “10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs"; Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”; and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; and in 2012, was named a New York Ventures Fellow from the New York City Economic Development Corporation. If you haven’t check out Paperless Post yet you can do so at paperlesspost.com and be sure to follow them and Alexa on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque