The Middle Closet successfully bridges high end brands with more moderately priced pieces, emphasizing clothing that is versatile and timeless. Even the most inexpensive blouse can far surpass it’s price tag in style with the right pairings. The result is content that is relateable to the every day woman, simple to purchase and easy to recreate. Read more about Hailey and Paige on The Middle Closet and find more inspiration on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Before you go, be sure to shop Hailey and Paige’s bow-detail picks for the holidays!
- A by Amanda Bow Front Faux Wrap Dress, $88
- Helmut Lang Tie Cuff Shrunken Crewneck Sweater, $360
- Blondo Tiana Waterproof Pointy Toe Bootie, $149
- Lost Ink Knitted Boyfriend Sweater With Bow Side Detail, $64
- BaubleBar Whitely Choker, $28
- Newlily Ruffle Pussy Bow Blouse, $112
- Mango Bow Pattern Blazer, $129
- Victoria Beckham Asymmetric-Bow Long-Sleeve Blouse, $535
- Tularosa Nala Stripe Tie Front Blouse, $141
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel PallyRachel Pally has been at the forefront of ethical, locally manufactured women’s clothing since 2002. Her inclusive view of women is what has set her apart from other brands over all of these years. Rachel Pally celebrates all women and has set out to reach the many bodies and lifestyles and ages in her timeless collections. From her contemporary collection to plus size, from bridal to maternity, Rachel Pally has designed clothing to make women feel comfortable, fashionable, and beautiful. A working woman herself and mother of 2 young children, Rachel’s collections are designed to go from day to night, work to play. From contemporary to maternity to plus size and everything in between, there really is something for everyone from Rachel Pally. Discover more from Rachel by shopping her collections at rachelpally.com and following @rachelpally on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Lindsay AvnerLindsay Avner is the founder and CEO of national non-profit Bright Pink® – an organization on a mission to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Bright Pink’s innovative programs educate and equip young women and the medical professionals who serve them to reduce risk for breast and ovarian cancer or detect these diseases early while they’re still treatable. Lindsay has been featured as a women’s health thought-leader in the Chicago Tribune, MSNBC, Women’s Health Magazine, and CNN and was recently recognized as one of Crain’s Chicago Business “40 Under 40”. Through Bright Pink, Lindsay has sparked a nation movement of women putting breast and ovarian cancer Awareness in Action™. Follow Lindsay on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery