The Middle Closet successfully bridges high end brands with more moderately priced pieces, emphasizing clothing that is versatile and timeless. Even the most inexpensive blouse can far surpass it’s price tag in style with the right pairings. The result is content that is relateable to the every day woman, simple to purchase and easy to recreate. Read more about Hailey and Paige on The Middle Closet and find more inspiration on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Before you go, be sure to shop Hailey and Paige’s bow-detail picks for the holidays!
- A by Amanda Bow Front Faux Wrap Dress, $88
- Joshua Sanders Felt bow Slip-On Platform Trainers, $286
- Helmut Lang Tie Cuff Shrunken Crewneck Sweater, $360
- Blondo Tiana Waterproof Pointy Toe Bootie, $149
- Lost Ink Knitted Boyfriend Sweater With Bow Side Detail, $64
- BaubleBar Whitely Choker, $28
- Newlily Ruffle Pussy Bow Blouse, $112
- Mango Bow Pattern Blazer, $129
- Victoria Beckham Asymmetric-Bow Long-Sleeve Blouse, $535
- Tularosa Nala Stripe Tie Front Blouse, $141
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Aliza LichtAliza Licht is the fashion PR executive and Twitter phenom, DKNY PR GIRL®. Featured on the front page of the New York Times style section as one of “America’s Next Top Mentors,” dubbed the "Reigning Queen of Social Media" by Women’s Wear Daily, and called one of "Six Women Who Rule the Fashion World" by TIME Style & Design, Aliza is also a TEDx speaker and five-time Fashion 2.0 award winner for DKNY PR GIRL®. She lives in New York City with her husband and their two children. Buy her new book ‘Leave Your Mark’ for the best career advice, follow Aliza on Twitter and Instagram and follow Leave Your Mark on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah WittenbrakerSarah Wittenbraker is owner and founder of Austin-based Sarah Wittenbraker Interiors. Her combined years in Dallas, New York and Austin create a bold point of view melding Southern traditional, big-city glamour and laid-back modern. Sarah encourages clients to be authentic, original and brave enough to bring out their inner style. This year, Sarah and partner Anne Campbell are also launching Worn + Domestic, an e-commerce site specializing in a curated selection of home and fashion accessories. Follow Sarah on Instagram for design inspiration.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose