The Middle Closet successfully bridges high end brands with more moderately priced pieces, emphasizing clothing that is versatile and timeless. Even the most inexpensive blouse can far surpass it’s price tag in style with the right pairings. The result is content that is relateable to the every day woman, simple to purchase and easy to recreate. Read more about Hailey and Paige on The Middle Closet and find more inspiration on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Before you go, be sure to shop Hailey and Paige’s bow-detail picks for the holidays!
- A by Amanda Bow Front Faux Wrap Dress, $88
- Joshua Sanders Felt bow Slip-On Platform Trainers, $286
- Helmut Lang Tie Cuff Shrunken Crewneck Sweater, $360
- Blondo Tiana Waterproof Pointy Toe Bootie, $149
- Lost Ink Knitted Boyfriend Sweater With Bow Side Detail, $64
- BaubleBar Whitely Choker, $28
- Newlily Ruffle Pussy Bow Blouse, $112
- Mango Bow Pattern Blazer, $129
- Victoria Beckham Asymmetric-Bow Long-Sleeve Blouse, $535
- Tularosa Nala Stripe Tie Front Blouse, $141
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Heather WyanckoHeather Wyancko is the founder of Forage Fashion, a style blog and advice column dedicated to highlighting current trends with classic flare. Casually cool, Heather’s down-to-earth approach to style places equal importance on form and function. Committed to showing women how to make the most of their shape, time, and money, Heather is a highly respected and sought after personal stylist in the Kansas City area. Follow Heather on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and blog ForageFashion.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Lilliana VazquezLilliana is one of the most sought after personalities in the industry, acting as: host, influencer, expert, producer, and style advisor to the biggest names in entertainment, both on-air and on-line. She has quickly become one of the most watched, multifaceted talents thanks to her signature brand of approachability and her unique ability to capture an audience’s attention. As the founder and creative force behind TheLVGuide.com, Vazquez and her team of tastemakers share the best shopping, trends, and inspiration to help you live your most stylish life, effortlessly. Vazquez is a Texas girl and a proud Latina. She currently resides in New York City and can be seen regularly on NBC’s TODAY Show. Keep up with Lilliana on her site, and follow her on Instagram as @lillianavazquez of @thelvguide.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose