The Middle Closet successfully bridges high end brands with more moderately priced pieces, emphasizing clothing that is versatile and timeless. Even the most inexpensive blouse can far surpass it’s price tag in style with the right pairings. The result is content that is relateable to the every day woman, simple to purchase and easy to recreate. Read more about Hailey and Paige on The Middle Closet and find more inspiration on their Instagram and Facebook pages. Before you go, be sure to shop Hailey and Paige’s bow-detail picks for the holidays!
- A by Amanda Bow Front Faux Wrap Dress, $88
- Joshua Sanders Felt bow Slip-On Platform Trainers, $286
- Helmut Lang Tie Cuff Shrunken Crewneck Sweater, $360
- Blondo Tiana Waterproof Pointy Toe Bootie, $149
- Lost Ink Knitted Boyfriend Sweater With Bow Side Detail, $64
- BaubleBar Whitely Choker, $28
- Newlily Ruffle Pussy Bow Blouse, $112
- Mango Bow Pattern Blazer, $129
- Victoria Beckham Asymmetric-Bow Long-Sleeve Blouse, $535
- Tularosa Nala Stripe Tie Front Blouse, $141
- Courtney Quinn of Color Me Courtney
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Julia DzaficJulia is the healthy, fashion-focused lifestyle blogger behind Lemon Stripes, a happy blog where she shares stories about her life in Connecticut with her husband Anel, easy recipes, and colorful outfit ideas. By day, she is the Marketing Director for Nourish Snacks, a new healthy snack company launched in early 2014. Follow Julia on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights