Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ReesElizabeth Rees is the founder of Chasing Paper, a high-quality removable wallpaper brand. Chasing Paper was born in the hustling sparkle of New York City, but its roots are in the Heartland. Created from conversations with serial movers, stylish mamas, renters who feel like anything but, DIYers, and, of course, commitment-phobes, Chasing Paper is simple to hang and easy to remove. It makes small projects affordable and big jobs a breeze. For more on Chasing Paper and their founder Elizabeth Rees, check out their website, Instagram, and FaceBook.
- Talking Top Tens: Wendi Koletar MartinWendi Koletar Martin is the owner of Kick Pleat, a fabulous women’s retail store located in both Austin and Houston, as well as online at kickpleat.com. She runs the booming businesses from Austin, TX where she lives with her two beloved children and husband. Follow Wendi on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. And be sure to check out her killer store, Kick Pleat, here.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery