Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Heather WyanckoHeather Wyancko is the founder of Forage Fashion, a style blog and advice column dedicated to highlighting current trends with classic flare. Casually cool, Heather’s down-to-earth approach to style places equal importance on form and function. Committed to showing women how to make the most of their shape, time, and money, Heather is a highly respected and sought after personal stylist in the Kansas City area. Follow Heather on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and blog ForageFashion.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy WicksAmy Wicks is the Fashion Editor at Polyvore, where she oversees all fashion-related content on Polyvore. Amy creates and curates daily articles that highlight the best fashion and beauty community-created content on Polyvore. Prior to working at Polyvore, Amy was a reporter for Women’s Wear Daily, The San Francisco Chronicle, 7x7 and Glamour.com. You can follow Polyvore on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose