Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Talking Top Tens: Erica CeruloErica Cerulo is the Co-Founder of Of a Kind, a site that sells the pieces and tells the stories of emerging fashion designers. Prior to launching the site in 2010 with her business partner Claire Mazur, Erica worked as an editor at Details and Lucky, and she continues to be passionate about the power that editorial can have in driving consumer behavior. Follow Of a Kind on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and Erica on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose