Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Ariel KayeAriel Kaye is the Founder and CEO of Parachute Home - a direct-to-consumer home essentials brand based in Venice Beach, CA. Prior to launching Parachute, Ariel spent ten years working in brand development and advertising in New York City. Long intrigued by the interplay of design and wellness, Ariel relocated from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, intent on establishing a brand that addressed both the consumers’ need for quality bedding and sound sleep. Ariel earned a Master’s degree in Media Studies from the New School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Gallatin School at NYU. Find out more about Parachute Home by following them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeneyJenny Blakeney, a former junk food junkie, was inspired by her pregnant belly to clean up her diet. She began eating less processed food and cooking more from scratch. With two young babies 14 months apart, she couldn’t spend hours in the kitchen, so she created practical ways to simplify, and make real food for real life. Jenny started the Real Food Scout brand as a way to encourage all of us to rediscover real food. Her blog, digital magazine, Los Angeles workshops, and online courses guide you to a more delicious and simplified life. For daily tips and inspiration follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or her blog www.RealFoodScout.com
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights