Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Rita HazanFor over a decade, Rita Hazan has established herself as one of the most sought-after colorists in the world, known for setting beauty trends and reinventing celebrity looks. Hazan has created signature color looks for stars such as Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Williams and Renee Zellweger, to name a few. Hazan released her first product in 2011, Root Concealer, for gray coverage. In 2016, Hazan redesigned her collection and introduced three new products: True Color Shampoo, True Color Conditioner and Triple Threat Split End Remedy. A native New Yorker, Hazan prides herself on taking a fun approach to being a colorist, while always maintaining a down-to-earth vibe. Follow Rita on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah KaussSarah Kauss, a Harvard Business School graduate, designed and developed the first “hydration accessory” bottle, which keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. S’well is the only bottle that looks great and does good, with donations made to charity partners for every bottle sold. Sarah was listed on Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2014, and in the same year was honored with the designation by Ernst and Young as an Entrepreneurial Winning Woman. S’well was named number one on the Women’s Presidents Organization’s list of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies and featured on Crain’s list of New York’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2015. For more on S’well and Sarah you can follow them along on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights