Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Priscilla TsaiPriscilla Tsai is the Founder and CEO of cocokind. Cocokind is an organic skincare line that is centered around superfoods. Sold in natural retailers all over the country, cocokind products are certified organic, chemical-free, and contain less than five ingredients. Prior to founding cocokind, Priscilla worked as an equity analyst at JPMorgan. For more on Priscilla and cocokind, check out shop.cocokind.com and follow @cocokindskincare on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Lani LazzariLani Lazzari is the founder and CEO of Simple Sugars. Simple Sugars manufactures and sells all-natural skincare products especially formulated for sensitive skin. Lani founded Simple Sugars in December of 2005, when she was just 11 years old, in an effort to create natural skincare products that would be safe to use on her ultra-sensitive skin and relieve her eczema. Lani was featured on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank” in 2013, where she received an investment from billionaire Mark Cuban, and Simple Sugars skyrocketed to a multimillion dollar business. Follow Simple Sugars on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery