Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban is a shopping addict, book worm, celebrity gossip enthusiast, foodie, boutique fitness class junkie, traveler, and dog mama. The Hip Suburban was created in 2015 as the dream blog of a New York City girl who moved to the suburbs and struggled to maintain her sense of cool. Developing a new identity proved to be a challenge, but she found a new sense of self in the ‘burbs.
Emily now calls Delray Beach, FL home – another small town, another adventure. Her love for both the city and suburbia translates into a blog full of something beautiful for everyone. You’ll find stylish outfit inspiration, vacation tips, traveling essentials, beauty must-haves, and so much more. Emily proves that you don’t have to live in a big city to lead a glamorous life. Shop Emily’s top ten essentials below and follow Emily on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for daily inspiration.
- Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, $250
- Free People Bandit Denim Cutoffs, $98
- Rainbow Flirty Braided Leather Flip Flop, $52
- Elizabeth and James Cynnie Suede Micro Crossbody Bag, $295
- Free People Bombay Tank, $38
- Mophie Powerstation 3000 mAh Portable Charger, $29
- Free People Destroyed Syxx Boyfriend Jeans, $128
- Matisse Clover Mule, $124
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket, $560
- Fitbit Alta, $128
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights