Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana G. & Brooke P.The dynamic duo that is Dana and Brooke has known since an early age that they were destined to work together. The pair grew up as family friends and on many summer vacations would lay poolside, master-planning business ventures until something stuck – Love Detailed. Love Detailed is an online platform dedicated to changing the way the modern couple designs and shops for their wedding. As a recent bride and a bride-to-be, these two have a unique and current perspective into what today’s couple truly wants when planning their wedding, and they wanted to share their inspirations and ideas with couples around the country. Follow Love Detailed on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura DaveLaura Dave is the international bestselling author of Eight Hundred Grapes, The First Husband, The Divorce Party, and London Is the Best City in America. Her novels have been published in fifteen countries and three of them, including Eight Hundred Grapes, have been optioned as major motion pictures. Dave’s writing has appeared in The New York Times, Glamour, Self, Redbook, and Cosmopolitan. She lives in Santa Monica. Check out her Facebook and Twitter accounts to find out more about her!
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights