Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Talking Top Tens: Calder ClarkRecently named a top planner by Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Martha Stewart Weddings, Calder Clark has garnered a devoted following for creating exquisite weddings and offering high touch logistics. Calder infuses events with her trademark Southern flair and impeccable taste, developing a sensory experience by layering lush florals, nuanced colors, dressmaker details, and ambient lighting throughout her parties. From offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, the Calder Clark team plans a limited annual number of exclusive destination affairs on both a domestic and international level. You can follow Clark at calderclark.com, on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery