Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer NewtonMeet the humble humanitarian behind DefineMe Fragrance, Jennifer Newton. After graduating with a degree in Interior Design, she launched Pure Designs for Living, a company selling a wide variety of products with affirmations and positive messages. When working on her candle line, she rediscovered her passion for creating scents and thought, “If I can create candle scents that embody positive affirmations why not make it even more personal and create fragrances?” And in 2015, DefineMe Fragrance was born. Every bottle represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities Jennifer strives for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless. Follow Jennifer for further inspiration on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or visit her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose