Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Meaghan RoseMeaghan is co-founder and CEO of Rocksbox, a “borrow before you buy” jewelry service. Rocksbox gives its members unlimited access to a personalized closet of designer jewelry. A Rocksbox member can borrow three pieces of designer jewelry at a time, buy anything that she loves, and swap out her jewelry for new pieces as often as she likes. Prior to Rocksbox, Meaghan was with McKinsey & Company. She is a graduate of Wharton Business School. Follow Rocksbox on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jude Al-KhalilJude Al-Khalil is the Founder and CEO of BIKYNI, an online swimwear brand that offers quality, modernized classics that are easy to shop for and easy to wear. The line is designed and produced in LA using fine Italian fabric, and pricing is accessible with separates offered at $50 and sets at $95. Prior to launching BIKYNI, Jude was the COO of Reformation. She is a graduate of Duke University and Harvard Business School. Follow BIKYNI on Instagram and Facebook!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery