Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2,500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Caroline Harper Knapp of House of Harper
- Lauren Steele of LC Steele
- Courtney Bier of Curated by Courtney
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa V. & Lauren S.Marissa Vosper, originally from Boulder, CO, and Lauren Schwab, raised in NYC’s Upper West Side, met in undergrad while attending the University of Pennsylvania, bonding over their mutual love of style and design. After graduation, Marissa and Lauren decided to pursue their respective careers in brand consulting and finance but quickly began to miss the very thing that connected them: fashion. Beginning with late night classes at FIT while continuing to work full-time, the two aspiring founders learned as much as they could over the course of four years before deciding to dedicate their careers and know-how to solve a common everyday problem: finding lingerie that fit well, felt comfortable, but also made women feel beautiful. In 2013, the duo founded Negative Underwear (@negativeunderwear), which subsequently launched in February 2014.
- Talking Top Tens: Benish ShahBenish Shah has lead several successful companies, with Before the Label being her latest venture. She has a background in growth strategy, innovation, and law. Benish has been published in books, law journals, magazines, and newspapers and spoken at several conferences across the country. Follow Before the Label on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask