Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jenna Bush HagerJenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent on NBC’s Today show and an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine. She is also the inspiring author of the New York Times bestseller, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which she wrote after traveling to Latin America in 2006 as an intern with UNICEF. Hager is the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In 2008, she married Henry Hager, and they have two daughters, Margaret Laura (Mila) and Poppy Louise. For more on Jenna you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights