Meet Lavenda Memory, the blogger behind Lavenda’s Closet. What began as a side project and personal style diary, eventually became an opportunity for Lavenda to work and spend more time with her daughter, Ella. With 7 years experience as a professional fashion photographer and a major in writing, she has been able to fuse her love for fashion with her schooling and life experience into a blog that she is truly proud of—Lavenda’s Closet. She has created a platform of transparency that includes the good, the fashionable and the ugly. A fashion and lifestyle destination with a measured dose of reality to both inspire AND embrace a truly full and beautiful life. Lavenda’s style is classic, feminine and modern at times. You’ll see that she doesn’t commit to just one style archetype and frequently challenges herself to try new trends that her readers hopefully find inspiring. Shop Lavenda’s 10 must-haves below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Dionysus Suede Shoulder Bag, $2500
- Olivia Double-Breasted Button Front Coat, $495
- Dune Oxford Floral Heeled Ankle Boots, $96
- Gabriana Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $130
- Emerson Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $268
- Bombshell High Rise Skinny, $179
- The Moment Lace Dress, $225
- House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Blaire Wrap Maxi, $108
- Teresa Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $594
- Lyssé High Waist Faux Leather Leggings, $108
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery