Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Chriselle LimStylist and Digital Influencer, Chriselle Lim has been creating quite a stir in the fashion industry. Starting off her fashion career as a wardrobe stylist, she logged in years of editorial shoots with prominent fashion books and celebrities. In December 2011, Chriselle founded The Chriselle Factor to chronicle her daily musings and personal style. She also launched her YouTube channel to empower and inspire women all over the world. She helps them discover their true beauty and gives them the confidence they need to feel beautiful. Within a short period, 482k people have subscribed to her YouTube channel. With over 33.5 million views, Chriselle is the #1 Fashion Expert on all of YouTube. Follow Chriselle on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: MaryAnn BekkedahlAs president and co-founder of Keep, MaryAnn oversees strategy, customer acquisition, branding, content and business development initiatives. She is an accomplished media executive with 18 years experience in consumer magazine and website publishing. Prior to joining Keep, she was EVP, Group Publisher at Rodale, a global content company in health and wellness, and the publisher of Men’s Health, Women’s Health, and Runner’s World properties, amongst others. Follow Keep on Instagram and download the Keep app.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose