Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Caroline Harper Knapp of House of Harper
- Lauren Steele of LC Steele
- Courtney Bier of Curated by Courtney
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Erica CeruloErica Cerulo is the Co-Founder of Of a Kind, a site that sells the pieces and tells the stories of emerging fashion designers. Prior to launching the site in 2010 with her business partner Claire Mazur, Erica worked as an editor at Details and Lucky, and she continues to be passionate about the power that editorial can have in driving consumer behavior. Follow Of a Kind on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and Erica on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask