Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elisabeth EganElisabeth Egan is the books editor at Glamour. Her essays and book reviews have appeared in Self, Glamour, O Magazine, People, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus, Huffington Post, The New York Times Book Review, LA Times Book Review, The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Newark Star-Ledger. She lives in New Jersey with her family. Follow Elisabeth on Twitter for more info!
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah PotempaSarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision. Sarah Potempa graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology and later studied business and creativity at NYU. For the last fifteen years, she has styled hair for the covers of magazines, movie premieres, ad campaigns, celebrities, and even styled the President. With a vision to help teach all women how to style their hair like a celebrity, Sarah created her own line of tools that are innovative and easy to use. Shop The Beachwaver’s line of products here and follow Sarah on Instagram at @thebeachwaver and @sarahpotempa.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose