Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights