Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa GibbonsMarissa Wilson Gibbons is co-founder and CEO of Riley & Grey, a next-level wedding tech company, bringing a fresh perspective to the bridal space. Follow Riley & Grey and Marissa on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose