Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Victoria McGinleyVictoria McGinley is a New York City based graphic and web designer who since 2008 has written a daily lifestyle blog covering style, design, culture, beauty, and original recipes. She launched her eponymous studio in early 2012, and focuses on working with bloggers, creative small businesses, and startups. When she’s not working with clients or blogging, Victoria can be found exploring New York with her husband, Joe, and their French bulldog, Lucy. Follow Victoria on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Deepica MutyalaAs a little girl growing up in a South Asian community in Texas, Deepica Mutyala stood out for two reasons: her love of beauty and her obsession with the Big Apple. She has previously worked at L’Oreal and most recently at Birchbox, a role that exposed to her the latest innovations in beauty and helped her build a rolodex of top stylists, celebrity makeup artists, and brand CEOs as well as giving her exposure to doing videos for Birchbox in addition to her day job. With her product expertise and on-camera experience, she thought ‘why not create my own channel where I can share everything I’ve learned through the years?’ Deepica launched her YouTube channel in January 2015 around the premise of “beauty decoded”. Today, Deepica is based in Manhattan living out her dreams as a full time YouTube personality and on-air beauty expert. Keep up to date with Deepica and all her advice on beauty by checking out her site and following her on Instagram, Twitter and of course YouTube!
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights