Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lani LazzariLani Lazzari is the founder and CEO of Simple Sugars. Simple Sugars manufactures and sells all-natural skincare products especially formulated for sensitive skin. Lani founded Simple Sugars in December of 2005, when she was just 11 years old, in an effort to create natural skincare products that would be safe to use on her ultra-sensitive skin and relieve her eczema. Lani was featured on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank” in 2013, where she received an investment from billionaire Mark Cuban, and Simple Sugars skyrocketed to a multimillion dollar business. Follow Simple Sugars on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kristina ThayerKristina Thayer is the founder and Director of Flicker Box, the leading artisanal candle subscription box most loved for its thematic curation. Kristina’s keen eye for curation comes from previous work with premier bridal blog Style Me Pretty and as a retail ambassador for Diane von Furstenberg at Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. Headquartered in Chicago, Flicker Box is quickly becoming the authority on small-batch American-made candles and has been featured by Racked, the Chicago Tribune & Gilt City. Follow Flicker Box on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery