Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Rita HazanFor over a decade, Rita Hazan has established herself as one of the most sought-after colorists in the world, known for setting beauty trends and reinventing celebrity looks. Hazan has created signature color looks for stars such as Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Williams and Renee Zellweger, to name a few. Hazan released her first product in 2011, Root Concealer, for gray coverage. In 2016, Hazan redesigned her collection and introduced three new products: True Color Shampoo, True Color Conditioner and Triple Threat Split End Remedy. A native New Yorker, Hazan prides herself on taking a fun approach to being a colorist, while always maintaining a down-to-earth vibe. Follow Rita on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Kate McGrathMary Kate McGrath is a lifestyle expert and Editor-in-Chief of PureWow, a popular online publication with a mission to “Elevate the Everyday.” Mary Kate joined PureWow after more than a decade working with women’s magazines, including Real Simple, InStyle and Food Network Magazine (as a result, she has one of the most organized and stylish linen closets around). At PureWow, Mary Kate is responsible for the brand’s overall editorial strategy, including the launch of new editions and the expansion of video series and web franchises across multiple platforms. She also oversees the production of custom PureWow content created for large brand advertisers like Hyatt, Cartier and L’Oreal. Follow PureWow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights