Brooke Burnett is a 20-something young professional, food lover, and fashion fanatic. Brooke created her blog, One Small Blonde, to serve as a fashion + travel site. Her goal is to positively influence young women to feel confident with their own personal style while giving them style ideas and tips. Brooke’s personal style is simple, sophisticated and chic and you can clearly see her style translate to her blog. In 2010, Brooke launched her own digital marketing agency, Muse Media. She now spends her days working with clients on their digital marketing strategy, consulting and providing training along the way. After producing a Blogger Workshop she provided for her clients, she decided to launch a blog of her own as a creative outlet and to put her own strategy to work. View Brooke’s top ten essentials below and follow her on Instagram for even more chic style inspiration.
- Topshop Ribbed Fit & Flare Dress, $100
- Shiraleah Sekai Plaid Scarf, $25
- Sole Society Melbourne Over the Knee Boot, $149
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Skinny Jeans, $198
- Vince Camuto Cyndia Leather Ankle Boots, $69
- T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron, $185
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Soft Top Handle Bag, $495
- Free People Young Love Embellished Top, $168
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
- B Collection by Bobeau Isabeli Velvet Jacket, $53
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa Von TobelAlexa von Tobel, CFP® is the founder and CEO of LearnVest.com, and the New York Times Bestselling Author of Financially Fearless. She attended Harvard College and Harvard Business School before starting LearnVest, which has raised over $73 million in financing since its inception. Alexa brings her passion for innovative product design to the financial planning space, as she works to bring financial advice to people nationwide and revolutionize how Americans interact with their money. Follow Alexa and LearnVest on Twitter, and @AlexavonTobel and @learnvest on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie O’Banion of Beauty BioscienceJamie O’Banion is the Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience. Jamie grew up in the skincare industry learning from her biochemist father and saw the need in the retail space for the type of clinical-grade skincare they developed for plastic surgeons and dermatologists. She co-founded BeautyBio with her father and has expanded the brand globally with retail partners such as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Harrods, HSN, and QVC UK and Germany. She was recently featured in Forbes as one of four female entrepreneurs to watch in their issue highlighting the most successful female entrepreneurs in America. She was the recipient of the Rising Star Award from Fashion Group International and named both a Fresh Face of Fashion and Woman of Style by Modern Luxury Magazine. She is a respected lifestyle and beauty expert for broadcast media and is a requested beauty and lifestyle speaker nationally. Jamie resides in Dallas, Texas with her husband and three children.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights