LC Steele by Lauren Steele is a life and style website based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. A former Disney Princess, she started her blog in Law School as a way to escape the everyday riggers of memorizing constitutional law while wearing sweatpants. Lauren covers her perspective of home decor, everyday style, recipes and travel. She now lives with her husband who is a medical resident at the University of North Carolina, and pup, Nilla. Shop Lauren’s ten wardrobe and beauty staples below and follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more inspiration!
- Ray Ban Original Aviator 58mm Sunglasses, $150
- Zaful Tassel Knitted Wrap Scarf, $11
- Barrington The Belmont Cabin Bag, $225
- Chic Wish Chic Spirit Turtleneck Sweater in Tan, $54
- Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings, $98
- SPANX Essential Leggings, $98
- Indie Hair Powder Round2, $11
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Knit Hat, $13
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, $27
- Carina Taupe Over The Knee Suede Leather Boots, $148
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PerezGlassful Co-Founder and Product Manager, Maria Perez, is an anomaly. If she were a food, she would be Jamon – salty, bold, undeniably Spanish, and great with wine. She also represents the next generation of women leaders in both the worlds of start-ups and wine. Maria moved to NYC from Barcelona, where she lived at a farm for a few months just to find out she wanted to come back to the big city. And so she built Glassful. An entirely new approach to enjoying wine, Glassful is the essential service for people who love wine and living life to the fullest. Glassful opens the world of wine to everyone and makes discovering it as fun, easy, and pleasurable as drinking it. Follow Glassful on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose