LC Steele by Lauren Steele is a life and style website based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. A former Disney Princess, she started her blog in Law School as a way to escape the everyday riggers of memorizing constitutional law while wearing sweatpants. Lauren covers her perspective of home decor, everyday style, recipes and travel. She now lives with her husband who is a medical resident at the University of North Carolina, and pup, Nilla. Shop Lauren’s ten wardrobe and beauty staples below and follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more inspiration!
- Ray Ban Original Aviator 58mm Sunglasses, $150
- Zaful Tassel Knitted Wrap Scarf, $11
- Barrington The Belmont Cabin Bag, $225
- Chic Wish Chic Spirit Turtleneck Sweater in Tan, $54
- Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings, $98
- SPANX Essential Leggings, $98
- Indie Hair Powder Round2, $11
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Knit Hat, $13
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, $27
- Carina Taupe Over The Knee Suede Leather Boots, $148
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Chriselle LimStylist and Digital Influencer, Chriselle Lim has been creating quite a stir in the fashion industry. Starting off her fashion career as a wardrobe stylist, she logged in years of editorial shoots with prominent fashion books and celebrities. In December 2011, Chriselle founded The Chriselle Factor to chronicle her daily musings and personal style. She also launched her YouTube channel to empower and inspire women all over the world. She helps them discover their true beauty and gives them the confidence they need to feel beautiful. Within a short period, 482k people have subscribed to her YouTube channel. With over 33.5 million views, Chriselle is the #1 Fashion Expert on all of YouTube. Follow Chriselle on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Camille StylesOn her award-winning blog, Camille shares creative ideas for living a happy and healthy life with hundreds of thousands of readers each month – her passion is to show readers approachable ways to turn everyday moments into celebrations. Camille is also author of bestselling book, Camille Styles Entertaining, as well as a regular lifestyle contributor and stylist to numerous media outlets and national lifestyle brands. She lives in Austin with her husband and two kids, Phoebe and Henry. Follow Camille on Instagram @camillestyles and on her blog at CamilleStyles.com.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights