Shannon is the creator and author behind Itsy Bitsy Indulgences, a blog for practical fashion, balanced living, motherhood, and travel. Since starting the blog in 2013, Shannon’s style, and life perspective, has evolved to meet the demands of her new role as a mother. Mixing in practical items, with pieces that make a statement, help to elevate her everyday style. From pairing suede, leather, and faux fur, with her favorite pair of kicks, to a tried and true pair of distressed jeans and loose-fitting white tee… looking good and being practical doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive-which is what her blog is all about. Check out Shannon’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum, $68
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule, $119
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Quay Australia Muse 65mm Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $60
- Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan, $79
- Nars Lipstick, $28
- Janessa Leone Maya Panama Hat, $290
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee, $24
- Free People Halo Pullover, $128
- Madewell High Rise Raw Hem Skinny Jeans, $128
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lindsay EllingsonThe quintessential California girl, Lindsay Ellingson, was born the middle of three daughters in a close-knit family not far from Palm Springs. Her lifelong love of science led her to the University of California San Diego, where she had planned to study biology. However, shortly after her arrival, fate intervened when a scout suggested she try modeling and head to Paris, where her first appointment was with legendary designer John Galliano, who promptly cast her in her first ever modeling job: the opening slot of his Christian Dior show. Since that fortuitous moment, Lindsay’s career has been on a trajectory she could have never imagined. Lindsay is now co-founder and creative director of Wander Beauty, a multi-tasking makeup essentials brand designed for style-savvy women craving luxurious products that seamlessly suits their on-the-go lifestyles. For more about Lindsay and Wander Beauty, follow them on Instagram @lindsellingson and @wander_beauty.
- Talking Top Tens: Kirsten DickersonKirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily, an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design, is a leader in the social business and ethical fashion industry. Motivated by a belief that each person is valuable and uniquely created, Kirsten is dedicated to empowering women to discover their full potential. She is passionate about promoting social business models as a means of providing a dignified way to alleviate poverty, especially among at-risk women. From humble beginnings, Raven + Lily has grown to nineteen artisan partnerships around the world and employs over 1,500 at-risk women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education and a chance to break the poverty cycle. To learn more about Raven + Lily you can follow them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose