Shannon is the creator and author behind Itsy Bitsy Indulgences, a blog for practical fashion, balanced living, motherhood, and travel. Since starting the blog in 2013, Shannon’s style, and life perspective, has evolved to meet the demands of her new role as a mother. Mixing in practical items, with pieces that make a statement, help to elevate her everyday style. From pairing suede, leather, and faux fur, with her favorite pair of kicks, to a tried and true pair of distressed jeans and loose-fitting white tee… looking good and being practical doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive-which is what her blog is all about. Check out Shannon’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum, $68
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule, $119
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Quay Australia Muse 65mm Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $60
- Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan, $79
- Nars Lipstick, $28
- Janessa Leone Maya Panama Hat, $290
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee, $24
- Free People Halo Pullover, $128
- Madewell High Rise Raw Hem Skinny Jeans, $128
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence WilcockHeather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock both began their careers in the high paced fashion world in NYC. Heather worked in publicity for a high end clothing designer, watching designs evolve from a sketch to the runway and working closely with magazine editors to photograph the collection. Laura worked as a Buyer for a premiere fashion retail store, buying for fifty stores across the United States and growing a prosperous multi-million dollar business. After working many years in the fashion world, they both took a hiatus to happily focus on raising their children. Now, after successfully launching their kids to college, they have reconnected to pursue their love of design by producing a line of elegant handbags, Harper Lawrence. You can view the collection by visiting harper-lawrence.com and following them on their Instagram account.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights