Shannon is the creator and author behind Itsy Bitsy Indulgences, a blog for practical fashion, balanced living, motherhood, and travel. Since starting the blog in 2013, Shannon’s style, and life perspective, has evolved to meet the demands of her new role as a mother. Mixing in practical items, with pieces that make a statement, help to elevate her everyday style. From pairing suede, leather, and faux fur, with her favorite pair of kicks, to a tried and true pair of distressed jeans and loose-fitting white tee… looking good and being practical doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive-which is what her blog is all about. Check out Shannon’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum, $68
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule, $119
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Quay Australia Muse 65mm Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $60
- Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan, $79
- Nars Lipstick, $28
- Janessa Leone Maya Panama Hat, $290
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee, $24
- Free People Halo Pullover, $128
- Madewell High Rise Raw Hem Skinny Jeans, $128
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Kate McGrathMary Kate McGrath is a lifestyle expert and Editor-in-Chief of PureWow, a popular online publication with a mission to “Elevate the Everyday.” Mary Kate joined PureWow after more than a decade working with women’s magazines, including Real Simple, InStyle and Food Network Magazine (as a result, she has one of the most organized and stylish linen closets around). At PureWow, Mary Kate is responsible for the brand’s overall editorial strategy, including the launch of new editions and the expansion of video series and web franchises across multiple platforms. She also oversees the production of custom PureWow content created for large brand advertisers like Hyatt, Cartier and L’Oreal. Follow PureWow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Brooke Taylor CorciaBrooke Taylor Corcia is the Founder and CEO of The Dreslyn, an online specialty store delivering understated luxury for confident women. Her refined selection of apparel, beauty, home objects and accessories from emerging and established designers promotes natural beauty and timeless style. She runs the family-owned company from Los Angeles with her husband, Daniel Corcia, and brother, Brandon Taylor. Follow The Dreslyn on Instagram and Pinterest!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery