Shannon is the creator and author behind Itsy Bitsy Indulgences, a blog for practical fashion, balanced living, motherhood, and travel. Since starting the blog in 2013, Shannon’s style, and life perspective, has evolved to meet the demands of her new role as a mother. Mixing in practical items, with pieces that make a statement, help to elevate her everyday style. From pairing suede, leather, and faux fur, with her favorite pair of kicks, to a tried and true pair of distressed jeans and loose-fitting white tee… looking good and being practical doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive-which is what her blog is all about. Check out Shannon’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum, $68
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule, $119
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Quay Australia Muse 65mm Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $60
- Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan, $79
- Nars Lipstick, $28
- Janessa Leone Maya Panama Hat, $290
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee, $24
- Free People Halo Pullover, $128
- Madewell High Rise Raw Hem Skinny Jeans, $128
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Alison CayneWhile working towards a master’s in food studies at NYU, Alison Cayne became inspired by activist and teacher Joan Gussow. Alison focused her efforts on educating people about the importance of a healthy food system and our role as consumers, voters and cooks within that system. In January 2012, she opened Haven’s Kitchen, a cooking school with café and private event space, with the hopes of advancing Gussow’s ethos of education, sustainability and integrity. Alison is committed to promoting good food policy and community activism and serves on the board of Edible Schoolyard NYC, Just Food and Food and Environmental Reporting Network. She has written for Huffington Post, USA Today and Find Eat Drink, and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Vogue, Domino, Remodelista and Living Etc.
- Talking Top Tens: Jade HuangEx-fashion designer turned technologist, Jade Huang has 10+ years of award-winning digital strategy, design and technology experience. She is a frequent industry speaker and mentor. Most recently, she was a featured presenter at the 4th annual Financial Times Innovate America Forum, where StyleSage was named a top innovative startup. Jade studied fashion design at Parsons School of Design, and has a Bachelors in International Trade from Fashion Institute of Technology. She also has a MPA in International Economics from Columbia University, and a MBA from INSEAD where she was awarded the L’Oreal Scholarship for Creativity and Entrepreneurship Spirit. Check out her LinkedIn and Twitter for more information!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery