Shannon is the creator and author behind Itsy Bitsy Indulgences, a blog for practical fashion, balanced living, motherhood, and travel. Since starting the blog in 2013, Shannon’s style, and life perspective, has evolved to meet the demands of her new role as a mother. Mixing in practical items, with pieces that make a statement, help to elevate her everyday style. From pairing suede, leather, and faux fur, with her favorite pair of kicks, to a tried and true pair of distressed jeans and loose-fitting white tee… looking good and being practical doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive-which is what her blog is all about. Check out Shannon’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum, $68
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule, $119
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Quay Australia Muse 65mm Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $60
- Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan, $79
- Nars Lipstick, $28
- Janessa Leone Maya Panama Hat, $290
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee, $24
- Free People Halo Pullover, $128
- Madewell High Rise Raw Hem Skinny Jeans, $128
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Melissa Ben-IshayEver since she was a little girl, Melissa has loved two things: arts and crafts and baking. So when she was fired from her job in advertising in 2008, Melissa decided that she was going to do what she loved. Drawing on inspiration from the carefree rock ‘n roll culture of the 60s and 70s, and the idea that people should be able to taste more flavors without a post-dessert guilt trip, she engaged the help of some key people in her life and in 2009 opened the first Baked by Melissa shop in New York City’s SoHo district. Five years later, Baked by Melissa operates 12 store locations, including a shop at JFK’s JetBlue Terminal 5, and ships nationwide. Melissa develops all of Baked by Melissa’s product offerings, including Seasonal Collections, a Mini of the Month, and holiday cupcakes. Follow Baked by Melissa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights