Shannon is the creator and author behind Itsy Bitsy Indulgences, a blog for practical fashion, balanced living, motherhood, and travel. Since starting the blog in 2013, Shannon’s style, and life perspective, has evolved to meet the demands of her new role as a mother. Mixing in practical items, with pieces that make a statement, help to elevate her everyday style. From pairing suede, leather, and faux fur, with her favorite pair of kicks, to a tried and true pair of distressed jeans and loose-fitting white tee… looking good and being practical doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive-which is what her blog is all about. Check out Shannon’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum, $68
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule, $119
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Quay Australia Muse 65mm Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $60
- Halogen Long Ribbed Cardigan, $79
- Nars Lipstick, $28
- Janessa Leone Maya Panama Hat, $290
- Lush Deep-V Neck Tee, $24
- Free People Halo Pullover, $128
- Madewell High Rise Raw Hem Skinny Jeans, $128
- Tiffany Jais of Flaunt and Center
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kirsten DickersonKirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily, an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design, is a leader in the social business and ethical fashion industry. Motivated by a belief that each person is valuable and uniquely created, Kirsten is dedicated to empowering women to discover their full potential. She is passionate about promoting social business models as a means of providing a dignified way to alleviate poverty, especially among at-risk women. From humble beginnings, Raven + Lily has grown to nineteen artisan partnerships around the world and employs over 1,500 at-risk women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education and a chance to break the poverty cycle. To learn more about Raven + Lily you can follow them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose