Meet Tonya Smith, a fashion blogger and student living in Portland, OR. Her love for The Beatles and messy hair earned her the nickname, The Moptop. From a young age, Tonya has always been inspired by 60s era fashion—a trend you will notice in her blog, styling, and product picks. However, growing up she was a tomboy and played many sports, bringing a subtle masculine influence to her look as well. When asked to define style, Tonya explains, "style is subjective and whatever you want it to be." Shop Tonya’s ten essentials for the current season below and don’t forget to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Frame Le Crop Mini Boot, $219
- Reformation Bria Dress, $248
- Vans Canvas Old Skool, $60
- Frame Victorian Button Up Blouse, $265
- Jeffrey Campbell Farrow in Rust Suede, $80
- Comme des Garçons Play Black Heart Play T-Shirt, $103
- RE/DONE High Rise Jeans, $264
- Top Shop Slim Fit Boyfriend Coat, $110
- Urban Outfitters Alpha Industries Slim-Fit Bomber Jacket, $119
- Primecut Black + White Cowhide Backpack, $250
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
- Kate Brennan of The Chic Series
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jess TeutonicoJess Teutonico has been working in Kenya since 2006, building sustainable programs in remote areas with the indigenous tribes that address basic human needs through her organization, Under the Acacia. She is also the Executive Director for legendary music producer and Grammy winner Nile Rodgers’ organization, We Are Family Foundation, where she leads the most sought after international youth initiatives including Three Dot Dash and TEDxTeen. Previously, she was a consultant at TED Conferences and a Special Events Director at Vogue Magazine and spent a decade producing fashion shows and events for top luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford.
- Talking Top Tens: Julia DzaficJulia is the healthy, fashion-focused lifestyle blogger behind Lemon Stripes, a happy blog where she shares stories about her life in Connecticut with her husband Anel, easy recipes, and colorful outfit ideas. By day, she is the Marketing Director for Nourish Snacks, a new healthy snack company launched in early 2014. Follow Julia on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery