Meet Tonya Smith, a fashion blogger and student living in Portland, OR. Her love for The Beatles and messy hair earned her the nickname, The Moptop. From a young age, Tonya has always been inspired by 60s era fashion—a trend you will notice in her blog, styling, and product picks. However, growing up she was a tomboy and played many sports, bringing a subtle masculine influence to her look as well. When asked to define style, Tonya explains, "style is subjective and whatever you want it to be." Shop Tonya’s ten essentials for the current season below and don’t forget to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Frame Le Crop Mini Boot, $219
- Reformation Bria Dress, $248
- Vans Canvas Old Skool, $60
- Frame Victorian Button Up Blouse, $265
- Jeffrey Campbell Farrow in Rust Suede, $80
- Comme des Garçons Play Black Heart Play T-Shirt, $103
- RE/DONE High Rise Jeans, $264
- Top Shop Slim Fit Boyfriend Coat, $110
- Urban Outfitters Alpha Industries Slim-Fit Bomber Jacket, $119
- Primecut Black + White Cowhide Backpack, $250
- Tiffany Jais of Flaunt and Center
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole GibbonsNicole Gibbons is an interior designer, tastemaker, blogger and on-air personality best known for her fashion-forward point of view on style for the home. She can currently be seen helping families re-imagine their living spaces as a designer on the Emmy nominated television show Home Made Simple airing Saturday mornings on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Nicole has been featured in top media outlets such as TLC and InStyle and has also collaborated on special projects with home and lifestyle brands including Target and One Kings Lane. Nicole regularly shares decorating tips, trends, product finds and inspiration on her blog, So Haute, and serves as a guide to stylish living for décor obsessed readers around the globe. Her mission is to inspire her audience to design a life they love and to do it with style. Follow Nicole on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Janice KaplanJanice Kaplan is the author of more than a dozen popular novels and non-fiction books. Her most recent book, The Gratitude Diaries, was a New York Times bestseller and has gotten attention around the world. Janice was the editor-in-chief of Parade magazine and the creator and executive producer of numerous network television shows. She has appeared regularly on programs including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Find out more about Janice when you visit janicekaplan.com or gratitudediaries.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights