Meet Tonya Smith, a fashion blogger and student living in Portland, OR. Her love for The Beatles and messy hair earned her the nickname, The Moptop. From a young age, Tonya has always been inspired by 60s era fashion—a trend you will notice in her blog, styling, and product picks. However, growing up she was a tomboy and played many sports, bringing a subtle masculine influence to her look as well. When asked to define style, Tonya explains, "style is subjective and whatever you want it to be." Shop Tonya’s ten essentials for the current season below and don’t forget to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Frame Le Crop Mini Boot, $219
- Reformation Bria Dress, $248
- Vans Canvas Old Skool, $60
- Frame Victorian Button Up Blouse, $265
- Jeffrey Campbell Farrow in Rust Suede, $80
- Comme des Garçons Play Black Heart Play T-Shirt, $103
- RE/DONE High Rise Jeans, $264
- Top Shop Slim Fit Boyfriend Coat, $110
- Urban Outfitters Alpha Industries Slim-Fit Bomber Jacket, $119
- Primecut Black + White Cowhide Backpack, $250
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elisa DahanElisa Dahan is the Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage. Launched in 1999 with childhood best friend now business partner Eran Elfassy, Mackage has become one of the most prestigious contemporary outerwear brands worldwide. Distributed exclusively to the most renowned retailers, Mackage is sold in over twenty countries on three continents, with flagship stores in New York City, Montreal, and Toronto. For more on Elisa and Mackage check out Mackage.com and @mackage on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Suzanne DroeseWith more than twenty years of experience, Suzanne Droese leads her namesake firm Droese Public Relations. In five short years, she has grown her brand into a publicity powerhouse, with a client list from around the globe that reads like a who’s who of style. An admitted perfectionist through and through, Suzanne and her team have become known for creating dynamic opportunities for innovative exposure, original editorials and maximum impact—all designed with the most exacting detail. This has made DPR an invaluable source for editors, producers, bloggers, stylists and those who want to be in-the-know. Droese understands her clientele and the media. And, there’s no one better than matching up the two. Suzanne is married to celebrated architect, David Droese, and they have twin teenage boys. Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose