Meet Tonya Smith, a fashion blogger and student living in Portland, OR. Her love for The Beatles and messy hair earned her the nickname, The Moptop. From a young age, Tonya has always been inspired by 60s era fashion—a trend you will notice in her blog, styling, and product picks. However, growing up she was a tomboy and played many sports, bringing a subtle masculine influence to her look as well. When asked to define style, Tonya explains, "style is subjective and whatever you want it to be." Shop Tonya’s ten essentials for the current season below and don’t forget to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Frame Le Crop Mini Boot, $219
- Reformation Bria Dress, $248
- Vans Canvas Old Skool, $60
- Frame Victorian Button Up Blouse, $265
- Jeffrey Campbell Farrow in Rust Suede, $80
- Comme des Garçons Play Black Heart Play T-Shirt, $103
- RE/DONE High Rise Jeans, $264
- Top Shop Slim Fit Boyfriend Coat, $110
- Urban Outfitters Alpha Industries Slim-Fit Bomber Jacket, $119
- Primecut Black + White Cowhide Backpack, $250
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Stephanie MarkStephanie is a co-founder of The Coveteur, overseeing all of The Coveteur’s relationships with brands and partners and editorial content. With her keen eye and knack for forward-thinking, creative solutions, Stephanie advises on all creative direction for The Coveteur’s branded partnerships and growth through collaborations. A graduate of Parson’s with a major in Fashion Marketing, she later went on to intern with Kate Lanphear at Elle Magazine and has also assisted celebrity stylists Leslie Fremar and Annabel Tollman. Follow Stephanie and The Coveteur on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Shauna MeiShauna Mei is the founder and CEO of AHAlife.com, where she connects the best the world has to offer with the most discerning individuals around the globe. An MIT engineer-turned-media expert, Shauna has created a digital discovery shopping destination that allows niche brands to tell their story and engage with an inspired audience. Her mission stems from her belief in carefully curating a lifestyle of conscious consumption and living life to the fullest. She exemplifies the AHA lifestyle in a multitude of ways, through her love of travel to culture-filled lands, from Catalonia to Inner Mongolia to Romania; by sharing food and drink with friends, especially caviar, Champagne and watermelon (in no particular order); by celebrating life with an epic dance party; and in always remaining curious about the objects and ideas that surround us. Be sure to follow Shauna on her Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as AHA.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights