Meet Tonya Smith, a fashion blogger and student living in Portland, OR. Her love for The Beatles and messy hair earned her the nickname, The Moptop. From a young age, Tonya has always been inspired by 60s era fashion—a trend you will notice in her blog, styling, and product picks. However, growing up she was a tomboy and played many sports, bringing a subtle masculine influence to her look as well. When asked to define style, Tonya explains, "style is subjective and whatever you want it to be." Shop Tonya’s ten essentials for the current season below and don’t forget to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Frame Le Crop Mini Boot, $219
- Reformation Bria Dress, $248
- Vans Canvas Old Skool, $60
- Frame Victorian Button Up Blouse, $265
- Jeffrey Campbell Farrow in Rust Suede, $80
- Comme des Garçons Play Black Heart Play T-Shirt, $103
- RE/DONE High Rise Jeans, $264
- Top Shop Slim Fit Boyfriend Coat, $110
- Urban Outfitters Alpha Industries Slim-Fit Bomber Jacket, $119
- Primecut Black + White Cowhide Backpack, $250
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jenna Bush HagerJenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent on NBC’s Today show and an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine. She is also the inspiring author of the New York Times bestseller, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which she wrote after traveling to Latin America in 2006 as an intern with UNICEF. Hager is the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In 2008, she married Henry Hager, and they have two daughters, Margaret Laura (Mila) and Poppy Louise. For more on Jenna you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery