Alice Kerley is the 20-something life + style blogger behind Lone Star Looking Glass. She started blogging in 2013 as a creative outlet for her love of all things fashion and to have a place to share what inspires her along with her everyday adventures in Texas. Whether it be her latest outfit, a style tip, detailed travel guide, queso recipe or home decor update, this shoe-obsessed fashionista loves to share what’s going on in her daily life in a way that both inspires and educates her readers. Check out Alice’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, as well as shop Alice’s must-haves below!
- Lucchese 1883 Cognac Ranch Hand 7-Toe Narrow Punchy Toe Western Boots, $419
- Blank Denim Embroidered Jeans, $108
- Floreat Northfork Buttondown Tunic, $88
- ASOS Felt Panama Hat, $31
- Sole Society Veronica Bootie, $109
- Tecovas Boots The Wyatt, $355
- Free People Boucle Slouch Cardi, $128
- BaubleBar Mona Necklace, $68
- Free People Embroidered Fable Dress, $168
- Lisi Lerch Turquoise Tassel Earrings, $98
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica RichardsJessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty, was born in France and raised in Laguna Beach, California. She attended FIT where she earned her Bachelors degree in fashion merchandising and marketing. Following college, she landed a highly coveted position as a fashion assistant at Vogue. During her tenure, Jessica also grew her freelance styling portfolio with a clientele list of boldfaced names featuring notables in the music industry. Shortly thereafter Richards gave birth to her first son as well as the idea to create SHEN. After a jar of face cream shattered she was sent wandering Brooklyn in search of a suitable replacement and came up empty handed with the realization that there was “no beauty in Brooklyn.” The idea of SHEN was born. Putting her retail expertise to good use, the beauty destination became a reality in 2010. For more on Jessica and SHEN Beauty follow their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer BartholeJenn Barthole is a Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE, where she covers fashion trends and styles fitness and celebrity features. Prior to this role, she served as a Market Editor at Cosmo for Latinas and MORE. Jenn has been featured as a fashion expert on The Today Show, Redbook, and Pix 11 morning news. In her downtime, she enjoys eating her way through NYC, blogging about her current fashion obsessions, and trying new fitness classes. Keep up with Jenn via Instagram or her Style Diary.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights