Alice Kerley is the 20-something life + style blogger behind Lone Star Looking Glass. She started blogging in 2013 as a creative outlet for her love of all things fashion and to have a place to share what inspires her along with her everyday adventures in Texas. Whether it be her latest outfit, a style tip, detailed travel guide, queso recipe or home decor update, this shoe-obsessed fashionista loves to share what’s going on in her daily life in a way that both inspires and educates her readers. Check out Alice’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, as well as shop Alice’s must-haves below!
- Lucchese 1883 Cognac Ranch Hand 7-Toe Narrow Punchy Toe Western Boots, $419
- Blank Denim Embroidered Jeans, $108
- Floreat Northfork Buttondown Tunic, $88
- ASOS Felt Panama Hat, $31
- Sole Society Veronica Bootie, $109
- Tecovas Boots The Wyatt, $355
- Free People Boucle Slouch Cardi, $128
- BaubleBar Mona Necklace, $68
- Free People Embroidered Fable Dress, $168
- Lisi Lerch Turquoise Tassel Earrings, $98
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Gemma BurgessGemma is an author and screenwriter who lives in New York City and used to live in London, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, and Singapore. Her first books, The Dating Detox and A Girl Like You, are romcoms set in the London dating-and-drinking scene, and her subsequent New York-set young adult book series, Brooklyn Girls, Love and Chaos and The Wild One, chart the lives of a group of friends trying to survive post-graduate life in New York City. She’s also a screenwriter and has sold and developed scripts with New Regency Studios, HBO, ABC Network, NBC Universal, and Warner Bros. She lives in downtown Manhattan with her husband and two young sons. To learn more about Gemma, check out her site www.gemmaburgess.com!
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose