Alice Kerley is the 20-something life + style blogger behind Lone Star Looking Glass. She started blogging in 2013 as a creative outlet for her love of all things fashion and to have a place to share what inspires her along with her everyday adventures in Texas. Whether it be her latest outfit, a style tip, detailed travel guide, queso recipe or home decor update, this shoe-obsessed fashionista loves to share what’s going on in her daily life in a way that both inspires and educates her readers. Check out Alice’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, as well as shop Alice’s must-haves below!
- Lucchese 1883 Cognac Ranch Hand 7-Toe Narrow Punchy Toe Western Boots, $419
- Blank Denim Embroidered Jeans, $108
- Floreat Northfork Buttondown Tunic, $88
- ASOS Felt Panama Hat, $31
- Sole Society Veronica Bootie, $109
- Tecovas Boots The Wyatt, $355
- Free People Boucle Slouch Cardi, $128
- BaubleBar Mona Necklace, $68
- Free People Embroidered Fable Dress, $168
- Lisi Lerch Turquoise Tassel Earrings, $98
- Tiffany Jais of Flaunt and Center
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose