Alice Kerley is the 20-something life + style blogger behind Lone Star Looking Glass. She started blogging in 2013 as a creative outlet for her love of all things fashion and to have a place to share what inspires her along with her everyday adventures in Texas. Whether it be her latest outfit, a style tip, detailed travel guide, queso recipe or home decor update, this shoe-obsessed fashionista loves to share what’s going on in her daily life in a way that both inspires and educates her readers. Check out Alice’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, as well as shop Alice’s must-haves below!
- Lucchese 1883 Cognac Ranch Hand 7-Toe Narrow Punchy Toe Western Boots, $419
- Blank Denim Embroidered Jeans, $108
- Floreat Northfork Buttondown Tunic, $88
- ASOS Felt Panama Hat, $31
- Sole Society Veronica Bootie, $109
- Tecovas Boots The Wyatt, $355
- Free People Boucle Slouch Cardi, $128
- BaubleBar Mona Necklace, $68
- Free People Embroidered Fable Dress, $168
- Lisi Lerch Turquoise Tassel Earrings, $98
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery