Alice Kerley is the 20-something life + style blogger behind Lone Star Looking Glass. She started blogging in 2013 as a creative outlet for her love of all things fashion and to have a place to share what inspires her along with her everyday adventures in Texas. Whether it be her latest outfit, a style tip, detailed travel guide, queso recipe or home decor update, this shoe-obsessed fashionista loves to share what’s going on in her daily life in a way that both inspires and educates her readers. Check out Alice’s blog here and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, as well as shop Alice’s must-haves below!
- Lucchese 1883 Cognac Ranch Hand 7-Toe Narrow Punchy Toe Western Boots, $419
- Blank Denim Embroidered Jeans, $108
- Floreat Northfork Buttondown Tunic, $88
- ASOS Felt Panama Hat, $31
- Sole Society Veronica Bootie, $109
- Tecovas Boots The Wyatt, $355
- Free People Boucle Slouch Cardi, $128
- BaubleBar Mona Necklace, $68
- Free People Embroidered Fable Dress, $168
- Lisi Lerch Turquoise Tassel Earrings, $98
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda CurtisAs a designer-turned-entrepreneur, Amanda Curtis knows first hand how difficult it is to break into the fashion industry. After growing up in the fashion industry and graduating from Boston University and Parsons, Amanda went from backstage at New York Fashion week to designing for celebrities and bringing a solo designed collection to judging at London Fashion Week. Despite all that success, she was never profitable. Nineteenth Amendment was developed as the way to help designers break into the fashion industry with the least amount of time, effort, and money (stiletto-strapping), while growing domestic micro-manufacturing. Amanda’s mission is to make the fashion industry better for everyone: from designers and shoppers, to manufacturers and retailers. Follow Nineteenth Amendment on Twitter and Instagram and Amanda on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights