Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Samantha Curtis of The Samantha Show
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Shany ElkinShany Elkin is the Co-Founder and Creative director of Out Of X, a fashion crowd-funding platform. Out Of X makes independent fashion affordable and accessible and gives the crowd the power to dictate what will be produced, while giving independent fashion designers a risk free environment to create their art. With fashion designers from more than 30 different countries, Out Of X is soon to be launched in London. Follow Out Of X on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Fiona DavisFiona Davis worked as an actress and journalist before turning to historical fiction. Her debut novel, The Dollhouse is set in and around the famed Barbizon Hotel for Women, which was an exclusive residence for New York City’s young, single ladies for over fifty years. The Dollhouse tells the story of two women: one coming of age in 1950s New York City and another starting a new chapter in midlife in the present day, whose lives become intertwined around a decades-old scandal that rocked the residence in its heyday. Fiona is a graduate of the College of William and Mary in Virginia and Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is based in New York City. You can follow Fiona on her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts, and be sure to check out her website at www.fionadavis.net.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose