Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Erica CeruloErica Cerulo is the Co-Founder of Of a Kind, a site that sells the pieces and tells the stories of emerging fashion designers. Prior to launching the site in 2010 with her business partner Claire Mazur, Erica worked as an editor at Details and Lucky, and she continues to be passionate about the power that editorial can have in driving consumer behavior. Follow Of a Kind on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and Erica on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Adrian Granzella LarssenAdrian Granzella Larssen is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Muse, the career advice publication that’s helped millions of people find and succeed at their dream jobs. With a longstanding mission to support women at work and in life, she speaks regularly to corporations and women’s groups and has been featured as a career expert in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider. Previously, she oversaw print and digital communications for the George Washington University Medical Center, did stints as a marketer and event planner, and earned an MBA from Pepperdine University. In her spare time, you’ll find her scheming up her next dinner party and flying back and forth between the coasts. Follow Adrian on Twitter and The Daily Muse on Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose