Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence WilcockHeather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock both began their careers in the high paced fashion world in NYC. Heather worked in publicity for a high end clothing designer, watching designs evolve from a sketch to the runway and working closely with magazine editors to photograph the collection. Laura worked as a Buyer for a premiere fashion retail store, buying for fifty stores across the United States and growing a prosperous multi-million dollar business. After working many years in the fashion world, they both took a hiatus to happily focus on raising their children. Now, after successfully launching their kids to college, they have reconnected to pursue their love of design by producing a line of elegant handbags, Harper Lawrence. You can view the collection by visiting harper-lawrence.com and following them on their Instagram account.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights