Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Shae WhitneyShae Whitney is the founder and owner of DRAM Apothecary located in Silver Plume, Colorado. She has a background in food science, botany, organic agriculture and hospitality and has integrated these skills to create a company that offers handcrafted bitters, teas and syrups made using plants she forages herself from the Colorado terrain. On occasional weekends her workshop is transformed into a casual, yet magical watering hole for locals and mountain day adventurers alike, and has swiftly gained national recognition. Shae is also the founder of Witch and Bitch, a series of classes which seek to teach women skills ranging from plant identification and tea blending to meat butchering and outdoor survival, while simultaneously creating a community for women of all walks to share their knowledge. Follow her work on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Eleanor LangstonEleanor Langston is the CEO and Founder of Paintbox. Prior to founding Paintbox in Spring 2014, Eleanor acted as beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, Self, and Fitness magazines. With over a decade of editorial experience, a penchant for all things beauty-related, an obsession with discovering the perfect red nail polish (current favorite: Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle), and an innate sense of Southern hospitality, Eleanor is the quintessential beauty professional. Follow Paintbox on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Maidenform Skinny Sheers