Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Talking Top Tens: Karen BehnkeAs founder and CEO of organic and eco-chic skincare and cosmetics company, Juice Beauty, Karen Behnke is changing the face of sustainable cosmetics. Karen developed a keen interest in personal care products upon becoming pregnant with her first child at the age of 40 and was astounded to learn that, although the skin absorbs over 60 percent of what is placed on it, there were very few available healthy personal care products that worked well. Karen realized there was a void in the market for safe, effective beauty products. Since she couldn’t find anything that worked for her, Karen created her own company: Juice Beauty. Follow Karen on Instagram at @juicebeautykaren and @juicebeauty.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose