Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ReesElizabeth Rees is the founder of Chasing Paper, a high-quality removable wallpaper brand. Chasing Paper was born in the hustling sparkle of New York City, but its roots are in the Heartland. Created from conversations with serial movers, stylish mamas, renters who feel like anything but, DIYers, and, of course, commitment-phobes, Chasing Paper is simple to hang and easy to remove. It makes small projects affordable and big jobs a breeze. For more on Chasing Paper and their founder Elizabeth Rees, check out their website, Instagram, and FaceBook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights