Shannon Yoachum is the Founder and Editor of Style by Lolly, a fashion blog that serves as Shannon’s home for style picks, beauty favorites, and her latest updates from attending New York Fashion Week each season. Shannon was born in Dallas and lived in Texas for most of her life. Years later, she made the move to California and now calls San Francisco home. Shannon is a journalist at heart, but also works as a personal wardrobe stylist, where she continues to flex her fashionable muscles. "Being a personal stylist has given me the opportunity to shop and style my clients head to toe for every occasion from red carpet events to lavish personal vacations", explains Shannon. As a blogger, Shannon has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, ELLE, Vogue Spain, StyleList and Who What Wear for street style throughout the seasons during New York Fashion Week. Shop Shannon’s must-haves below and see even more of her on-trend looks on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Golden Goose Superstar Low Top Sneaker, $445
- stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso, $24
- Saint Laurent Monogram Kate Chain Wallet, $1550
- Givenchy Elegant Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1395
- Gucci Princeton Leather Slipper, $995
- Madeworn The Beatles Tee, $160
- Dior So Real Acetate Sunglasses, $620
- IRO Ashville Jacket, $1200
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boot, $798
- RE/DONE The Elsa Flared Jeans, $328
- Tiffany Jais of Flaunt and Center
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Samira FarA nail biter turned manicure-addict, Samira Far had been frequenting salons all over Los Angeles since the age of 12 and saw an opportunity to fill a niche for a branded, high-end nail salon; thus the birth of Bellacures. Samira founded Bellacures, a premier brand in the nail salon industry, in 2006. With locations throughout Southern California, and one in Dallas, Texas, Samira has developed a salon that is renowned for being unparalleled in comfort, service and cleanliness standards offering cutting edge techniques and packages designed by the industry’s most talented technicians. Today, Bellacures offers franchise opportunities using a proven successful business model. Check out Bellacures at www.bellacures.com and be sure to follow Samira on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jude Al-KhalilJude Al-Khalil is the Founder and CEO of BIKYNI, an online swimwear brand that offers quality, modernized classics that are easy to shop for and easy to wear. The line is designed and produced in LA using fine Italian fabric, and pricing is accessible with separates offered at $50 and sets at $95. Prior to launching BIKYNI, Jude was the COO of Reformation. She is a graduate of Duke University and Harvard Business School. Follow BIKYNI on Instagram and Facebook!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose