Based in the heart of New York City, Christie Tyler is the fashion and lifestyle blogger of NYC Bambi. She absolutely adores getting cozy and writing about her Parisian-chic style (with a hint of vintage), interior design, and overall positivity. Whether she’s taking fashion photos with her man or wandering around the West Village with her favorite cup of coffee, Christie is sure to be striving for simplicity. Shop Christie’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Zara Cinched Waist Trousers, $49
- ASOS Fishnet Tights, $8
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $9
- RE/DONE Reconstructed High Rise Ankle Crop Jeans, $264
- Mango Military-Style Jacket, $129
- Mango Ruched Sleeves Blazer, $119
- The Reformation Graphite Dress, $218
- The Reformation Fifi Skirt, $98
- & Other Stories Merino Wool Frills Knit, $95
- Mango Chain Waterfall Necklace, $29
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy WicksAmy Wicks is the Fashion Editor at Polyvore, where she oversees all fashion-related content on Polyvore. Amy creates and curates daily articles that highlight the best fashion and beauty community-created content on Polyvore. Prior to working at Polyvore, Amy was a reporter for Women’s Wear Daily, The San Francisco Chronicle, 7x7 and Glamour.com. You can follow Polyvore on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Shae WhitneyShae Whitney is the founder and owner of DRAM Apothecary located in Silver Plume, Colorado. She has a background in food science, botany, organic agriculture and hospitality and has integrated these skills to create a company that offers handcrafted bitters, teas and syrups made using plants she forages herself from the Colorado terrain. On occasional weekends her workshop is transformed into a casual, yet magical watering hole for locals and mountain day adventurers alike, and has swiftly gained national recognition. Shae is also the founder of Witch and Bitch, a series of classes which seek to teach women skills ranging from plant identification and tea blending to meat butchering and outdoor survival, while simultaneously creating a community for women of all walks to share their knowledge. Follow her work on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery