Based in the heart of New York City, Christie Tyler is the fashion and lifestyle blogger of NYC Bambi. She absolutely adores getting cozy and writing about her Parisian-chic style (with a hint of vintage), interior design, and overall positivity. Whether she’s taking fashion photos with her man or wandering around the West Village with her favorite cup of coffee, Christie is sure to be striving for simplicity. Shop Christie’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Zara Cinched Waist Trousers, $49
- ASOS Fishnet Tights, $8
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $9
- RE/DONE Reconstructed High Rise Ankle Crop Jeans, $264
- Mango Military-Style Jacket, $129
- Mango Ruched Sleeves Blazer, $119
- The Reformation Graphite Dress, $218
- The Reformation Fifi Skirt, $98
- & Other Stories Merino Wool Frills Knit, $95
- Mango Chain Waterfall Necklace, $29
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PeeveyMaria Peevey, a savvy entrepreneur, brand leader and industry disruptor is the Founder and CEO of The Reset—a digital homebase for a new generation of women who are choosing to do things differently. Fusing content, community, and commerce, The Reset fills a void for an authentic, inspiring, and relevant place for real women, by real women. It provides a fresh take on what modern life means, looks and feels like for the woman-in-progress. Maria recognized there was a void in the market for a brand that spoke a different kind of narrative. In a mainstream culture that focuses on millennials, The Reset is a destination that rejects old stereotypes and celebrates our life resets big and small. At the core of The Reset is the message that at any moment there is an opportunity for a reset. A refresh on life. Discover more from Maira by shopping The Reset’s line of wearable wardrobe essentials, R Label, following The Reset on Instagram, and scrolling through Maria’s top ten essentials.
- Talking Top Tens: Fiona DavisFiona Davis worked as an actress and journalist before turning to historical fiction. Her debut novel, The Dollhouse is set in and around the famed Barbizon Hotel for Women, which was an exclusive residence for New York City’s young, single ladies for over fifty years. The Dollhouse tells the story of two women: one coming of age in 1950s New York City and another starting a new chapter in midlife in the present day, whose lives become intertwined around a decades-old scandal that rocked the residence in its heyday. Fiona is a graduate of the College of William and Mary in Virginia and Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is based in New York City. You can follow Fiona on her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts, and be sure to check out her website at www.fionadavis.net.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights