Based in the heart of New York City, Christie Tyler is the fashion and lifestyle blogger of NYC Bambi. She absolutely adores getting cozy and writing about her Parisian-chic style (with a hint of vintage), interior design, and overall positivity. Whether she’s taking fashion photos with her man or wandering around the West Village with her favorite cup of coffee, Christie is sure to be striving for simplicity. Shop Christie’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Zara Cinched Waist Trousers, $49
- ASOS Fishnet Tights, $8
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $9
- RE/DONE Reconstructed High Rise Ankle Crop Jeans, $264
- Mango Military-Style Jacket, $129
- Mango Ruched Sleeves Blazer, $119
- The Reformation Graphite Dress, $218
- The Reformation Fifi Skirt, $98
- & Other Stories Merino Wool Frills Knit, $95
- Mango Chain Waterfall Necklace, $29
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sukhinder Singh CassidySukhinder Singh Cassidy is founder and CEO of Joyus, the web’s first video shopping channel focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle products for women ages 30-60. Sukhinder was previously CEO of Polyvore, and before that, President of APAC and LATAM at Google. Prior to Google, Sukhinder worked at Amazon, News Corp, Merrill Lynch and Yodlee, and is a current board member at TripAdvisor, J. Hilburn, and Princeton University’s Computer Science Advisory Council, as well as a previous board member of J.Crew. Follow Sukhinder on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Aliza LichtAliza Licht is the fashion PR executive and Twitter phenom, DKNY PR GIRL®. Featured on the front page of the New York Times style section as one of “America’s Next Top Mentors,” dubbed the "Reigning Queen of Social Media" by Women’s Wear Daily, and called one of "Six Women Who Rule the Fashion World" by TIME Style & Design, Aliza is also a TEDx speaker and five-time Fashion 2.0 award winner for DKNY PR GIRL®. She lives in New York City with her husband and their two children. Buy her new book ‘Leave Your Mark’ for the best career advice, follow Aliza on Twitter and Instagram and follow Leave Your Mark on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery