Based in the heart of New York City, Christie Tyler is the fashion and lifestyle blogger of NYC Bambi. She absolutely adores getting cozy and writing about her Parisian-chic style (with a hint of vintage), interior design, and overall positivity. Whether she’s taking fashion photos with her man or wandering around the West Village with her favorite cup of coffee, Christie is sure to be striving for simplicity. Shop Christie’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Zara Cinched Waist Trousers, $49
- ASOS Fishnet Tights, $8
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $9
- RE/DONE Reconstructed High Rise Ankle Crop Jeans, $264
- Mango Military-Style Jacket, $129
- Mango Ruched Sleeves Blazer, $119
- The Reformation Graphite Dress, $218
- The Reformation Fifi Skirt, $98
- & Other Stories Merino Wool Frills Knit, $95
- Mango Chain Waterfall Necklace, $29
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie LewinJamie Lewin is the Director of Design and Trend at Piperlime.com where she designed for the first-ever Piperlime Collection that launched in September 2014. Born in Philadelphia, Lewin received her Design degree from FIT in New York City. Prior to her position as Director of Design and Trend, she worked for over 14 years in the women’s fashion industry, from heading her own design house to working at J.Crew, Tracy Reese, Ralph Lauren, Gap and most recently JC Penney. Lewin was the mastermind behind the most successful pants and shirts in the history of the Gap and is credited with reestablishing strong woven businesses at both J.Crew and the Gap. Follow Jamie and Piperlime on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Alice HaneyMary Alice Haney, the founder and designer of luxury brand HANEY, has been creating some of the most memorable and glamorous images, both on and off the red carpet, for the past two decades. Mary Alice is former renowned celebrity stylist and fashion editor for GQ, Allure, and Marie Claire. The brand is sold on Net-a-Porter, Moda Operandi and Saks and has a huge celebrity following including Reese Witherspoon, Carrie Underwood, Cobie Smulders, Jane Fonda and Miranda Lambert. Follow Mary Alice on Twitter and Instagram and HANEY on Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery