Based in the heart of New York City, Christie Tyler is the fashion and lifestyle blogger of NYC Bambi. She absolutely adores getting cozy and writing about her Parisian-chic style (with a hint of vintage), interior design, and overall positivity. Whether she’s taking fashion photos with her man or wandering around the West Village with her favorite cup of coffee, Christie is sure to be striving for simplicity. Shop Christie’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Zara Cinched Waist Trousers, $49
- ASOS Fishnet Tights, $8
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $9
- RE/DONE Reconstructed High Rise Ankle Crop Jeans, $264
- Mango Military-Style Jacket, $129
- Mango Ruched Sleeves Blazer, $119
- The Reformation Graphite Dress, $218
- The Reformation Fifi Skirt, $98
- & Other Stories Merino Wool Frills Knit, $95
- Mango Chain Waterfall Necklace, $29
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana VeraldiDana Veraldi is the brains behind DEERDANA, the NYC design collective behind sought after t-shirt collections featuring hand-drawn portraits of cultural tastemakers in music, film, fashion, sports, and art. With fans like Jay-Z, Oliver Theyskens, Ellen DeGeneres, and Justin Bieber, DEERDANA’s cult brand of tees has hit a larger than cult status. Follow Dana on Instagram and Twitter for more information or check out DEERDANA on Instagram and Twitter for tees you’ll want to add to your holiday wish list stat!
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose