Meet Jenna Colgrove, the creator of Visions of Vogue. While working in the finance industry, Jenna started Visions of Vogue as a creative outlet to share her thoughts on style, beauty, and travel. Jenna explains, "My dreams about Excel spreadsheets have now been replaced with visions of street fashion and photography—a trade up in my book." Jenna believes style isn’t shopping luxury designers or wearing the same brand every season. Instead, she affirms that it is truly about finding the items that work for you, "I’m a huge proponent of mixing high and low fashion, exploring new brands, and creating a unique look that works for me. Your style is your statement and I like to make one!" Shop Jenna’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- ASTR Chloe Dress, $112
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark, $128
- Quay Australia Paradiso Flat Lens Cat Eye Sunglasses, $42
- Splendid Joelle Ankle Tie Espadrille, $97
- BaubleBar Pinata Tassel Drops, $36
- BP Off the Shoulder Top, $25
- Hat Attack Round Handle Tote, $110
- Madewell High Rise Denim Boyshorts, $74
- Tiare Hawaii Fringe Sarong, $65
- Hat Attack Braided Sunhat, $95
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Lesley MurphyLesley is a TV personality, travel journalist and founder of travel and lifestyle blog, The Road Les Traveled. After her fan-favorite stint on Season 17 of ABC’s The Bachelor, Lesley relocated to Argentina and established her blog while living abroad. Using her expertise alongside beautiful photography and videography, Lesley transports her readers to distant corners of the earth to experience authentic adventures and luxurious locales. Since the inception of The Road Les Traveled, Lesley has visited over 50 countries and experienced many striking cultures. She has accumulated an expansive following and has a dedicated readership. She can speak on many travel-related topics from honeymoon destinations to packing tips. She currently lives out of an overweight suitcase 24/7/365! You can follow Lesley on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or her blog!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery