Meet Jenna Colgrove, the creator of Visions of Vogue. While working in the finance industry, Jenna started Visions of Vogue as a creative outlet to share her thoughts on style, beauty, and travel. Jenna explains, "My dreams about Excel spreadsheets have now been replaced with visions of street fashion and photography—a trade up in my book." Jenna believes style isn’t shopping luxury designers or wearing the same brand every season. Instead, she affirms that it is truly about finding the items that work for you, "I’m a huge proponent of mixing high and low fashion, exploring new brands, and creating a unique look that works for me. Your style is your statement and I like to make one!" Shop Jenna’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- ASTR Chloe Dress, $112
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark, $128
- Quay Australia Paradiso Flat Lens Cat Eye Sunglasses, $42
- Splendid Joelle Ankle Tie Espadrille, $97
- BaubleBar Pinata Tassel Drops, $36
- BP Off the Shoulder Top, $25
- Hat Attack Round Handle Tote, $110
- Madewell High Rise Denim Boyshorts, $74
- Tiare Hawaii Fringe Sarong, $65
- Hat Attack Braided Sunhat, $95
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Paola MooreRare Trends was founded in September 2011 by Paola Moore and her vision “women shouldn’t simply wear clothes, women should wear art”. A native Argentine, Paola’s love for quality leather is reflected in each collection and is the core material in every design. Paola lived in South America, Europe and migrated to USA after marrying. It was her worldly travels, and the different ways women dressed in the countries she visited that inspired her to found Rare Trends. Prior to that Moore was the VP of Marketing for a furniture company and was in charge of the design, sales & marketing team. Rare Trends strives to connect with women who seek unique design and who prefer to make bold fashion statements. Their designs are inspired by architecture, movement, and construction leading to garments that each tell a story. Each piece is created with optimal quality, pieces are produced in limited quantity. Rare Trends has participated in numerous Fashion Runways and events, and received the 2015 Rising Star Award during Austin Fashion Week. For more on Rare Trends check out their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Lindsay EllingsonThe quintessential California girl, Lindsay Ellingson, was born the middle of three daughters in a close-knit family not far from Palm Springs. Her lifelong love of science led her to the University of California San Diego, where she had planned to study biology. However, shortly after her arrival, fate intervened when a scout suggested she try modeling and head to Paris, where her first appointment was with legendary designer John Galliano, who promptly cast her in her first ever modeling job: the opening slot of his Christian Dior show. Since that fortuitous moment, Lindsay’s career has been on a trajectory she could have never imagined. Lindsay is now co-founder and creative director of Wander Beauty, a multi-tasking makeup essentials brand designed for style-savvy women craving luxurious products that seamlessly suits their on-the-go lifestyles. For more about Lindsay and Wander Beauty, follow them on Instagram @lindsellingson and @wander_beauty.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery