Meet Jenna Colgrove, the creator of Visions of Vogue. While working in the finance industry, Jenna started Visions of Vogue as a creative outlet to share her thoughts on style, beauty, and travel. Jenna explains, "My dreams about Excel spreadsheets have now been replaced with visions of street fashion and photography—a trade up in my book." Jenna believes style isn’t shopping luxury designers or wearing the same brand every season. Instead, she affirms that it is truly about finding the items that work for you, "I’m a huge proponent of mixing high and low fashion, exploring new brands, and creating a unique look that works for me. Your style is your statement and I like to make one!" Shop Jenna’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- ASTR Chloe Dress, $112
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark, $128
- Quay Australia Paradiso Flat Lens Cat Eye Sunglasses, $42
- Splendid Joelle Ankle Tie Espadrille, $97
- BaubleBar Pinata Tassel Drops, $36
- BP Off the Shoulder Top, $25
- Hat Attack Round Handle Tote, $110
- Madewell High Rise Denim Boyshorts, $74
- Tiare Hawaii Fringe Sarong, $65
- Hat Attack Braided Sunhat, $95
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery