Meet Jenna Colgrove, the creator of Visions of Vogue. While working in the finance industry, Jenna started Visions of Vogue as a creative outlet to share her thoughts on style, beauty, and travel. Jenna explains, "My dreams about Excel spreadsheets have now been replaced with visions of street fashion and photography—a trade up in my book." Jenna believes style isn’t shopping luxury designers or wearing the same brand every season. Instead, she affirms that it is truly about finding the items that work for you, "I’m a huge proponent of mixing high and low fashion, exploring new brands, and creating a unique look that works for me. Your style is your statement and I like to make one!" Shop Jenna’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- ASTR Chloe Dress, $112
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark, $128
- Quay Australia Paradiso Flat Lens Cat Eye Sunglasses, $42
- Splendid Joelle Ankle Tie Espadrille, $97
- BaubleBar Pinata Tassel Drops, $36
- BP Off the Shoulder Top, $25
- Hat Attack Round Handle Tote, $110
- Madewell High Rise Denim Boyshorts, $74
- Tiare Hawaii Fringe Sarong, $65
- Hat Attack Braided Sunhat, $95
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren Scruggs KennedyLauren Scruggs is a blogger, author and founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation. California born but Texas raised, Lauren’s love for fashion has been tightly sewn in through her previous work—which includes interning in wardrobe for the hit CW show we all know and love, Gossip Girl. She continued her work in the fashion industry at Michael Kors’ showroom and later covered New York, Paris, and Montreal Fashion Weeks. Inspired by personal experiences, Lauren wrote two books, Still LOLO and Your Beautiful Heart, proving her wisdom exceeds far beyond style. Most recently, Lauren launched the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation, with the mission to provide beautiful prostheses for women in need. She also started a yearly retreat for girls that have lost a limb to create a community and encourage one another on their journey. Follow Lauren on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook more daily inspiration.
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights