Meet Jenna Colgrove, the creator of Visions of Vogue. While working in the finance industry, Jenna started Visions of Vogue as a creative outlet to share her thoughts on style, beauty, and travel. Jenna explains, "My dreams about Excel spreadsheets have now been replaced with visions of street fashion and photography—a trade up in my book." Jenna believes style isn’t shopping luxury designers or wearing the same brand every season. Instead, she affirms that it is truly about finding the items that work for you, "I’m a huge proponent of mixing high and low fashion, exploring new brands, and creating a unique look that works for me. Your style is your statement and I like to make one!" Shop Jenna’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- ASTR Chloe Dress, $112
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark, $128
- Quay Australia Paradiso Flat Lens Cat Eye Sunglasses, $42
- Splendid Joelle Ankle Tie Espadrille, $97
- BaubleBar Pinata Tassel Drops, $36
- BP Off the Shoulder Top, $25
- Hat Attack Round Handle Tote, $110
- Madewell High Rise Denim Boyshorts, $74
- Tiare Hawaii Fringe Sarong, $65
- Hat Attack Braided Sunhat, $95
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kirsten DickersonKirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily, an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design, is a leader in the social business and ethical fashion industry. Motivated by a belief that each person is valuable and uniquely created, Kirsten is dedicated to empowering women to discover their full potential. She is passionate about promoting social business models as a means of providing a dignified way to alleviate poverty, especially among at-risk women. From humble beginnings, Raven + Lily has grown to nineteen artisan partnerships around the world and employs over 1,500 at-risk women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education and a chance to break the poverty cycle. To learn more about Raven + Lily you can follow them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Talking Top Tens: Jill DonenfeldJill Donenfeld is the founder of The Culinistas, a private chef and catering agency in NYC, LA, and Chicago. She is a writer, entrepreneur, and chef with three published cookbooks and recipes appearing in Food & Wine and articles in Men’s Journal and The Huffington Post. She has lived in Madagascar, Southern India, and Sweden to pursue culinary endeavors. Her newest cookbook is coming out in April 2015 with Harper Collins, Better on Toast: Happiness on a Slice of Bread. Follow The Culinistas on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights