Meet Randi Garrett, the adoring designer behind Randi Garrett Design. In 2015, Randi’s Instagram account hit a tremendous growth. Lucky for us, she was inspired to start her own website, where she continues to share her passion for fashion, home design, and entertaining. Randi effortlessly makes ordinary things extraordinary by simply doing them in style. Whether it’s making leftovers taste better by serving them on a beautifully set table, or making laundry more glamorous by creating a laundry room you’ll love to be in—she’s got the tips to make it happen! Shop Randi’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Frame ‘Le Skinny de Jeanne’ Jeans, $199
- Paul Green ‘Cayanne’ Leather Peep Toe Sandal, $349
- Chelsea28 Peplum Lace Top, $79
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupté Shine’ Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, $37
- Ralph Lauren Home 5-Piece Academy Flatware Place Setting, $75
- Belle & June Crystal Shell Temple Jar Small, $231
- Furbish Safari Pillow, $98
- House of Hampton Rhiannon 1 Drawer Mirrored Cabinet, $267
- Wisteria Nouveau Modern Collection Side Table, $474
- Marc Fisher LTD. Annie Perforated Espadrille Platform Wedge, $169
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren SnyderLauren Snyder is a mother, wife, entertainer, self-taught culinary expert, recipe enthusiast, and founder of Method to my Meals based in Dallas, Texas. Having a schedule herself that would make your head spin, Lauren aims to provide homemade - for all skill levels - recipes to her readers with proven methods for success. Method to my Meals is a cooking blog for anyone that wishes to explore in their kitchen and eat delicious, achievable food. The blog provides readers with easy-to-follow recipes that might seem intimidating but are made simple with Lauren’s proven methods. Method to My Meals also focuses on ways to streamline the cooking process, from simply planning menus ahead of time to using last night’s leftovers in tonight’s recipe. Method to my Meals embodies a creative interactive platform full of educational advice for the modern cook and appeals to everyone, from beginners to experts, in the kitchen. You can follow Lauren on Instagram, FaceBook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jess AtkinsJessica Atkins is the co-founder of Stylebook, a closet organization and wardrobe management app for the iPhone and iPad. Passionate about improving and developing personal style with technology, she hopes that women will be able to get more out of their closet by tracking what clothes they own and how they use them. Inspiration for the app came from her experiences organizing sample clothing as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet in college. Jess currently lives in Princeton, NJ with her husband and co-founder Bill Atkins. Follow Stylebook on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery