Meet Randi Garrett, the adoring designer behind Randi Garrett Design. In 2015, Randi’s Instagram account hit a tremendous growth. Lucky for us, she was inspired to start her own website, where she continues to share her passion for fashion, home design, and entertaining. Randi effortlessly makes ordinary things extraordinary by simply doing them in style. Whether it’s making leftovers taste better by serving them on a beautifully set table, or making laundry more glamorous by creating a laundry room you’ll love to be in—she’s got the tips to make it happen! Shop Randi’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Frame ‘Le Skinny de Jeanne’ Jeans, $199
- Paul Green ‘Cayanne’ Leather Peep Toe Sandal, $349
- Chelsea28 Peplum Lace Top, $79
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupté Shine’ Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, $37
- Ralph Lauren Home 5-Piece Academy Flatware Place Setting, $75
- Belle & June Crystal Shell Temple Jar Small, $231
- Furbish Safari Pillow, $98
- House of Hampton Rhiannon 1 Drawer Mirrored Cabinet, $267
- Wisteria Nouveau Modern Collection Side Table, $474
- Marc Fisher LTD. Annie Perforated Espadrille Platform Wedge, $169
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights