Meet Randi Garrett, the adoring designer behind Randi Garrett Design. In 2015, Randi’s Instagram account hit a tremendous growth. Lucky for us, she was inspired to start her own website, where she continues to share her passion for fashion, home design, and entertaining. Randi effortlessly makes ordinary things extraordinary by simply doing them in style. Whether it’s making leftovers taste better by serving them on a beautifully set table, or making laundry more glamorous by creating a laundry room you’ll love to be in—she’s got the tips to make it happen! Shop Randi’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Frame ‘Le Skinny de Jeanne’ Jeans, $199
- Paul Green ‘Cayanne’ Leather Peep Toe Sandal, $349
- Chelsea28 Peplum Lace Top, $79
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupté Shine’ Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, $37
- Ralph Lauren Home 5-Piece Academy Flatware Place Setting, $75
- Belle & June Crystal Shell Temple Jar Small, $231
- Furbish Safari Pillow, $98
- House of Hampton Rhiannon 1 Drawer Mirrored Cabinet, $267
- Wisteria Nouveau Modern Collection Side Table, $474
- Marc Fisher LTD. Annie Perforated Espadrille Platform Wedge, $169
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer NewtonMeet the humble humanitarian behind DefineMe Fragrance, Jennifer Newton. After graduating with a degree in Interior Design, she launched Pure Designs for Living, a company selling a wide variety of products with affirmations and positive messages. When working on her candle line, she rediscovered her passion for creating scents and thought, “If I can create candle scents that embody positive affirmations why not make it even more personal and create fragrances?” And in 2015, DefineMe Fragrance was born. Every bottle represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities Jennifer strives for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless. Follow Jennifer for further inspiration on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or visit her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Alice HoffmanAlice Hoffman is the bestselling author of more than thirty novels including Practical Magic, The Dovekeepers, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, and most recently The Marriage of Opposites. She has also written books for children including Aquamarine, Green Angel and Nightbird. Check out her Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts for more information.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights