Meet Randi Garrett, the adoring designer behind Randi Garrett Design. In 2015, Randi’s Instagram account hit a tremendous growth. Lucky for us, she was inspired to start her own website, where she continues to share her passion for fashion, home design, and entertaining. Randi effortlessly makes ordinary things extraordinary by simply doing them in style. Whether it’s making leftovers taste better by serving them on a beautifully set table, or making laundry more glamorous by creating a laundry room you’ll love to be in—she’s got the tips to make it happen! Shop Randi’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Frame ‘Le Skinny de Jeanne’ Jeans, $199
- Paul Green ‘Cayanne’ Leather Peep Toe Sandal, $349
- Chelsea28 Peplum Lace Top, $79
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupté Shine’ Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, $37
- Ralph Lauren Home 5-Piece Academy Flatware Place Setting, $75
- Belle & June Crystal Shell Temple Jar Small, $231
- Furbish Safari Pillow, $98
- House of Hampton Rhiannon 1 Drawer Mirrored Cabinet, $267
- Wisteria Nouveau Modern Collection Side Table, $474
- Marc Fisher LTD. Annie Perforated Espadrille Platform Wedge, $169
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Denise LeeDenise’s big “Aha!” moment came in early 2012, when she was training for her first triathlon and, even for the expert shopper that she was, could not find an activewear brand that offered the effortless, cool style of the contemporary designers she loved. In November of that year, she left her job at a retail brand incubator in New York to build Alala into the activewear brand she had been searching for, and hasn’t looked back since. Denise hails from the sunny island of Singapore, received a double degree from Northwestern University, and holds an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. To find out more about Alala, check out their Instagram account here.
- Talking Top Tens: Brooke Taylor CorciaBrooke Taylor Corcia is the Founder and CEO of The Dreslyn, an online specialty store delivering understated luxury for confident women. Her refined selection of apparel, beauty, home objects and accessories from emerging and established designers promotes natural beauty and timeless style. She runs the family-owned company from Los Angeles with her husband, Daniel Corcia, and brother, Brandon Taylor. Follow The Dreslyn on Instagram and Pinterest!
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights