Meet Randi Garrett, the adoring designer behind Randi Garrett Design. In 2015, Randi’s Instagram account hit a tremendous growth. Lucky for us, she was inspired to start her own website, where she continues to share her passion for fashion, home design, and entertaining. Randi effortlessly makes ordinary things extraordinary by simply doing them in style. Whether it’s making leftovers taste better by serving them on a beautifully set table, or making laundry more glamorous by creating a laundry room you’ll love to be in—she’s got the tips to make it happen! Shop Randi’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Frame ‘Le Skinny de Jeanne’ Jeans, $199
- Paul Green ‘Cayanne’ Leather Peep Toe Sandal, $349
- Chelsea28 Peplum Lace Top, $79
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupté Shine’ Oil-in-Stick Lipstick, $37
- Ralph Lauren Home 5-Piece Academy Flatware Place Setting, $75
- Belle & June Crystal Shell Temple Jar Small, $231
- Furbish Safari Pillow, $98
- House of Hampton Rhiannon 1 Drawer Mirrored Cabinet, $267
- Wisteria Nouveau Modern Collection Side Table, $474
- Marc Fisher LTD. Annie Perforated Espadrille Platform Wedge, $169
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Joanna VargasJoanna Vargas is one of the top celebrity facialists in the industry. She has worked on celebrities, supermodels, and New York and LA’s discerning elite with her own brand of facials that will deliver youthful-looking, firmer skin without going under the knife. After moving to NYC with dreams of becoming a photographer and numerous odd jobs in fashion and art world, Joanna decided to try her hand at makeup. Once she’d had her first skincare lesson, she knew she had found her true calling. Joanna fell in love with organic skin care products at Ula Day Spa in Tribeca, her first job as an esthetician. She gained valuable, hands-on experience caring for clients, listening to their needs and quickly learned how they loved the natural scent of the products and the fact that they were safe. She realized that people want natural ingredients and the best results possible, and it was from this idea that her brand was born. Follow Joanna on Instagram at @joannavargasnyc and @jvskincare.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose