Born and raised in Newport Beach, California, Carly has been in the fashion industry for over ten years with a background in marketing, public relations, social media, design, sales, and modeling. She landed her first job in New York City as an assistant to the Designer and Creative Director of a fashion brand, and was even the inspiration for the line’s signature jean. Today, Carly is back in Southern California where she consults independently and continues her fashion journey through her personal blog. The title, “Bun Bun Book” was named after her bun, but was inspired by her beloved grandmother who always encouraged Carly to follow her passions and more importantly, her heart. Shop Carly’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Privacy Please Plaza Kimono Dress, $238
- Tkees Foundations Flip Flops, $50
- Prada Round Sunglasses, $300
- Cuyana Oversized Carryall Tote, $265
- MAC Lipglass, $9
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $23
- Vince Camuto Mindie Ghillie Sandal, $99
- Topshop MOTO White Ripped Joni Jeans, $70
- Lovers + Friends Life’s A Beach Top, $138
- James Perse High Gauge Deep V Tee, $85
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Talking Top Tens: Amber FarrDesigner Amber Farr of Flynn Skye Clothing, comes from an extensive background in fashion. Her line is about simplicity with an edge—waking up and throwing on a dress that you can rock to coffee, the beach, or a nice dinner. She creates unique, blissful yet adventurous clothing, inspired and named after her daughter who is the most magical and free spirit she knows—doing everything she wants with little fear and a huge smile. In addition to her daughter, Farr also takes inspiration from many places. Living in a variety of locations such as London, France, Germany, Tahoe, Big Bear, and Malibu, has helped fuel her creativity. She has now been in Venice for over 15 years and can be considered a true “Venetian"—designing a coveted label among this unique beach city. Channeling all her experiences into her collection, Farr’s clothing embraces the aspect of no limit or boundary—the total package of beautiful. Follow Flynn Skye on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or at flynnskye.com.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery