Born and raised in Newport Beach, California, Carly has been in the fashion industry for over ten years with a background in marketing, public relations, social media, design, sales, and modeling. She landed her first job in New York City as an assistant to the Designer and Creative Director of a fashion brand, and was even the inspiration for the line’s signature jean. Today, Carly is back in Southern California where she consults independently and continues her fashion journey through her personal blog. The title, “Bun Bun Book” was named after her bun, but was inspired by her beloved grandmother who always encouraged Carly to follow her passions and more importantly, her heart. Shop Carly’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Privacy Please Plaza Kimono Dress, $238
- Tkees Foundations Flip Flops, $50
- Prada Round Sunglasses, $300
- Cuyana Oversized Carryall Tote, $265
- MAC Lipglass, $9
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $23
- Vince Camuto Mindie Ghillie Sandal, $99
- Topshop MOTO White Ripped Joni Jeans, $70
- Lovers + Friends Life’s A Beach Top, $138
- James Perse High Gauge Deep V Tee, $85
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dorie S. & Emelyn N.Dorie Golkin Smith and Emelyn Northway are the co-founders of Of Mercer, a contemporary women’s workwear brand of fashionable but office-appropriate apparel for the desk-to-dinner lifestyle. The pair started Of Mercer while attending Wharton Business School and bonding over a shared frustration of finding great work clothes in their previous jobs—Dorie in consulting and Emelyn in private equity. The two believe women shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality for price or style for an office dress code. By selling their designer-quality, NYC-made clothing directly through their website, they (and their customers) avoid those hefty retailer markups. Since its launch in 2013, Of Mercer has been featured in Forbes, Refinery29, People Stylewatch, and InStyle. Follow Of Mercer on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kristina ThayerKristina Thayer is the founder and Director of Flicker Box, the leading artisanal candle subscription box most loved for its thematic curation. Kristina’s keen eye for curation comes from previous work with premier bridal blog Style Me Pretty and as a retail ambassador for Diane von Furstenberg at Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. Headquartered in Chicago, Flicker Box is quickly becoming the authority on small-batch American-made candles and has been featured by Racked, the Chicago Tribune & Gilt City. Follow Flicker Box on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose