Born and raised in Newport Beach, California, Carly has been in the fashion industry for over ten years with a background in marketing, public relations, social media, design, sales, and modeling. She landed her first job in New York City as an assistant to the Designer and Creative Director of a fashion brand, and was even the inspiration for the line’s signature jean. Today, Carly is back in Southern California where she consults independently and continues her fashion journey through her personal blog. The title, “Bun Bun Book” was named after her bun, but was inspired by her beloved grandmother who always encouraged Carly to follow her passions and more importantly, her heart. Shop Carly’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Privacy Please Plaza Kimono Dress, $238
- Tkees Foundations Flip Flops, $50
- Prada Round Sunglasses, $300
- Cuyana Oversized Carryall Tote, $265
- MAC Lipglass, $9
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $23
- Vince Camuto Mindie Ghillie Sandal, $99
- Topshop MOTO White Ripped Joni Jeans, $70
- Lovers + Friends Life’s A Beach Top, $138
- James Perse High Gauge Deep V Tee, $85
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights