Born and raised in Newport Beach, California, Carly has been in the fashion industry for over ten years with a background in marketing, public relations, social media, design, sales, and modeling. She landed her first job in New York City as an assistant to the Designer and Creative Director of a fashion brand, and was even the inspiration for the line’s signature jean. Today, Carly is back in Southern California where she consults independently and continues her fashion journey through her personal blog. The title, “Bun Bun Book” was named after her bun, but was inspired by her beloved grandmother who always encouraged Carly to follow her passions and more importantly, her heart. Shop Carly’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Privacy Please Plaza Kimono Dress, $238
- Tkees Foundations Flip Flops, $50
- Prada Round Sunglasses, $300
- Cuyana Oversized Carryall Tote, $265
- MAC Lipglass, $9
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $23
- Vince Camuto Mindie Ghillie Sandal, $99
- Topshop MOTO White Ripped Joni Jeans, $70
- Lovers + Friends Life’s A Beach Top, $138
- James Perse High Gauge Deep V Tee, $85
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Catherine LoweCatherine Giudici Lowe is best known for winning The Bachelor Sean Lowe’s heart on season 17 of the ABC reality show in 2013, but since her stint on reality television she has become a wife, a mother, and an owner of a luxury stationery company. Catherine is a fashion lover and enjoys having fun with her own style which she describes as "chameleon eclectic". She uses various outlets (cooking, graphic design, fashion, babies) to play with her passion: to create. Follow Catherine on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and check out her company LoweCo. here.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah KaussSarah Kauss, a Harvard Business School graduate, designed and developed the first “hydration accessory” bottle, which keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. S’well is the only bottle that looks great and does good, with donations made to charity partners for every bottle sold. Sarah was listed on Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2014, and in the same year was honored with the designation by Ernst and Young as an Entrepreneurial Winning Woman. S’well was named number one on the Women’s Presidents Organization’s list of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies and featured on Crain’s list of New York’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2015. For more on S’well and Sarah you can follow them along on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Focused Shaping and Lifting Toner Pantyhose