Born and raised in Newport Beach, California, Carly has been in the fashion industry for over ten years with a background in marketing, public relations, social media, design, sales, and modeling. She landed her first job in New York City as an assistant to the Designer and Creative Director of a fashion brand, and was even the inspiration for the line’s signature jean. Today, Carly is back in Southern California where she consults independently and continues her fashion journey through her personal blog. The title, “Bun Bun Book” was named after her bun, but was inspired by her beloved grandmother who always encouraged Carly to follow her passions and more importantly, her heart. Shop Carly’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Privacy Please Plaza Kimono Dress, $238
- Tkees Foundations Flip Flops, $50
- Prada Round Sunglasses, $300
- Cuyana Oversized Carryall Tote, $265
- MAC Lipglass, $9
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $23
- Vince Camuto Mindie Ghillie Sandal, $99
- Topshop MOTO White Ripped Joni Jeans, $70
- Lovers + Friends Life’s A Beach Top, $138
- James Perse High Gauge Deep V Tee, $85
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren SnyderLauren Snyder is a mother, wife, entertainer, self-taught culinary expert, recipe enthusiast, and founder of Method to my Meals based in Dallas, Texas. Having a schedule herself that would make your head spin, Lauren aims to provide homemade - for all skill levels - recipes to her readers with proven methods for success. Method to my Meals is a cooking blog for anyone that wishes to explore in their kitchen and eat delicious, achievable food. The blog provides readers with easy-to-follow recipes that might seem intimidating but are made simple with Lauren’s proven methods. Method to My Meals also focuses on ways to streamline the cooking process, from simply planning menus ahead of time to using last night’s leftovers in tonight’s recipe. Method to my Meals embodies a creative interactive platform full of educational advice for the modern cook and appeals to everyone, from beginners to experts, in the kitchen. You can follow Lauren on Instagram, FaceBook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly HeitlingerA recent graduate of Georgetown University, Carly started her blog College Prep in 2008 as a distraction from her dreaded Accounting 101 class. Blogging as “The College Prepster” has allowed Carly to share her voice and story with countless other girls. Integrating her knack for business and passion for writing, she founded her company TCP Inc and...had to actually use what she learned from accounting! She is the author of The Freshman 50 and currently resides in New York City, where she spends her time writing and searching for the best pastries. Follow Carly on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose