Dana Mannarino is a born and raised New Yorker, menswear merchandiser, and lover of champagne! Currently, she works as a Merchandiser for Perry Ellis alongside being an inspirational blogger. Her beloved blog, Pink Champagne Problems, started out as a college hobby and has since become a place where she can share a bit about her life through the clothes she wears. Dana loves creating content, working with brands, meeting amazing influencers, and most importantly, connecting with her followers. Follow Dana on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest and be sure to check out her blog here!
- Club Monaco Karisma Cashmere Sweater, $279
- Brooks Brothers Double-Breasted Trench Coat, $598
- J. Crew Field Mechanic Jacket, $178
- Marc Fisher LTD., $160
- Steve Madden Black Cynthia Block Heel Ankle Booties, $50
- Le Specs The Prince Mirrored Sunglasses, $89
- Sam Edelman Loraine Printed Loafers, $120
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red, $10
- Tory Burch York Buckle Tote, $295
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jill DonenfeldJill Donenfeld is the founder of The Culinistas, a private chef and catering agency in NYC, LA, and Chicago. She is a writer, entrepreneur, and chef with three published cookbooks and recipes appearing in Food & Wine and articles in Men’s Journal and The Huffington Post. She has lived in Madagascar, Southern India, and Sweden to pursue culinary endeavors. Her newest cookbook is coming out in April 2015 with Harper Collins, Better on Toast: Happiness on a Slice of Bread. Follow The Culinistas on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose