Dana Mannarino is a born and raised New Yorker, menswear merchandiser, and lover of champagne! Currently, she works as a Merchandiser for Perry Ellis alongside being an inspirational blogger. Her beloved blog, Pink Champagne Problems, started out as a college hobby and has since become a place where she can share a bit about her life through the clothes she wears. Dana loves creating content, working with brands, meeting amazing influencers, and most importantly, connecting with her followers. Follow Dana on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest and be sure to check out her blog here!
- Club Monaco Karisma Cashmere Sweater, $279
- Brooks Brothers Double-Breasted Trench Coat, $598
- J. Crew Field Mechanic Jacket, $178
- Marc Fisher LTD., $160
- Steve Madden Black Cynthia Block Heel Ankle Booties, $50
- Le Specs The Prince Mirrored Sunglasses, $89
- Sam Edelman Loraine Printed Loafers, $120
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red, $10
- Tory Burch York Buckle Tote, $295
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie O’Banion of Beauty BioscienceJamie O’Banion is the Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience. Jamie grew up in the skincare industry learning from her biochemist father and saw the need in the retail space for the type of clinical-grade skincare they developed for plastic surgeons and dermatologists. She co-founded BeautyBio with her father and has expanded the brand globally with retail partners such as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Harrods, HSN, and QVC UK and Germany. She was recently featured in Forbes as one of four female entrepreneurs to watch in their issue highlighting the most successful female entrepreneurs in America. She was the recipient of the Rising Star Award from Fashion Group International and named both a Fresh Face of Fashion and Woman of Style by Modern Luxury Magazine. She is a respected lifestyle and beauty expert for broadcast media and is a requested beauty and lifestyle speaker nationally. Jamie resides in Dallas, Texas with her husband and three children.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Focused Shaping and Lifting Toner Pantyhose