Dana Mannarino is a born and raised New Yorker, menswear merchandiser, and lover of champagne! Currently, she works as a Merchandiser for Perry Ellis alongside being an inspirational blogger. Her beloved blog, Pink Champagne Problems, started out as a college hobby and has since become a place where she can share a bit about her life through the clothes she wears. Dana loves creating content, working with brands, meeting amazing influencers, and most importantly, connecting with her followers. Follow Dana on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest and be sure to check out her blog here!
- Club Monaco Karisma Cashmere Sweater, $279
- Brooks Brothers Double-Breasted Trench Coat, $598
- J. Crew Field Mechanic Jacket, $178
- Marc Fisher LTD., $160
- Steve Madden Black Cynthia Block Heel Ankle Booties, $50
- Le Specs The Prince Mirrored Sunglasses, $89
- Sam Edelman Loraine Printed Loafers, $120
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red, $10
- Tory Burch York Buckle Tote, $295
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Camille StylesOn her award-winning blog, Camille shares creative ideas for living a happy and healthy life with hundreds of thousands of readers each month – her passion is to show readers approachable ways to turn everyday moments into celebrations. Camille is also author of bestselling book, Camille Styles Entertaining, as well as a regular lifestyle contributor and stylist to numerous media outlets and national lifestyle brands. She lives in Austin with her husband and two kids, Phoebe and Henry. Follow Camille on Instagram @camillestyles and on her blog at CamilleStyles.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry O’BrienKerry O’Brien is the designer, founder and CEO of commando, an intimate apparel, hosiery, and sleepwear brand that is known for its best-in-class products that are innovative, luxurious and make women look and feel fantastic. Commando uses the finest luxury technical fabrics, sourced from Europe and incorporates the latest technology in its designs. As a business owner, Kerry prides herself on Commando’s work with domestic factories by keeping all of the brand’s manufacturing within the USA. Today, Commando is the top intimates choice of celebrity stylists and is a staple both on the red carpet and the top designer runways at New York Fashion Week. Kerry was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2012, and is one of a handful of intimate apparel designers in the membership.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose