Dana Mannarino is a born and raised New Yorker, menswear merchandiser, and lover of champagne! Currently, she works as a Merchandiser for Perry Ellis alongside being an inspirational blogger. Her beloved blog, Pink Champagne Problems, started out as a college hobby and has since become a place where she can share a bit about her life through the clothes she wears. Dana loves creating content, working with brands, meeting amazing influencers, and most importantly, connecting with her followers. Follow Dana on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest and be sure to check out her blog here!
- Club Monaco Karisma Cashmere Sweater, $279
- Brooks Brothers Double-Breasted Trench Coat, $598
- J. Crew Field Mechanic Jacket, $178
- Marc Fisher LTD., $160
- Steve Madden Black Cynthia Block Heel Ankle Booties, $50
- Le Specs The Prince Mirrored Sunglasses, $89
- Sam Edelman Loraine Printed Loafers, $120
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red, $10
- Tory Burch York Buckle Tote, $295
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sukhinder Singh CassidySukhinder Singh Cassidy is founder and CEO of Joyus, the web’s first video shopping channel focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle products for women ages 30-60. Sukhinder was previously CEO of Polyvore, and before that, President of APAC and LATAM at Google. Prior to Google, Sukhinder worked at Amazon, News Corp, Merrill Lynch and Yodlee, and is a current board member at TripAdvisor, J. Hilburn, and Princeton University’s Computer Science Advisory Council, as well as a previous board member of J.Crew. Follow Sukhinder on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Kristina ThayerKristina Thayer is the founder and Director of Flicker Box, the leading artisanal candle subscription box most loved for its thematic curation. Kristina’s keen eye for curation comes from previous work with premier bridal blog Style Me Pretty and as a retail ambassador for Diane von Furstenberg at Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. Headquartered in Chicago, Flicker Box is quickly becoming the authority on small-batch American-made candles and has been featured by Racked, the Chicago Tribune & Gilt City. Follow Flicker Box on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose