Dana Mannarino is a born and raised New Yorker, menswear merchandiser, and lover of champagne! Currently, she works as a Merchandiser for Perry Ellis alongside being an inspirational blogger. Her beloved blog, Pink Champagne Problems, started out as a college hobby and has since become a place where she can share a bit about her life through the clothes she wears. Dana loves creating content, working with brands, meeting amazing influencers, and most importantly, connecting with her followers. Follow Dana on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest and be sure to check out her blog here!
- Club Monaco Karisma Cashmere Sweater, $279
- Brooks Brothers Double-Breasted Trench Coat, $598
- J. Crew Field Mechanic Jacket, $178
- Marc Fisher LTD., $160
- Steve Madden Black Cynthia Block Heel Ankle Booties, $50
- Le Specs The Prince Mirrored Sunglasses, $89
- Sam Edelman Loraine Printed Loafers, $120
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red, $10
- Tory Burch York Buckle Tote, $295
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Hillary HutchesonHillary is a co-founder of BeautyBooked, a discovery and booking app for the best salons & spas. Referred to as “The OpenTable for Salons” by The New York Times, BeautyBooked features hundreds of editor-approved beauty spots in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas and Houston. Prior to BeautyBooked, Hillary was Senior Brand Manager at L’Oreal. Hillary received an MBA from London Business School. Follow BeautyBooked on Facebook and Twitter. And, while you’re here, want to make 2015 your glowiest year yet? We’ve partnered with BeautyBooked and Gloss48 to giveaway $200 in products and salon & spa services. Enter here for a chance to win!
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose