Ashley is a shopping veteran turned style-tip guru. With a background in social media and digital advertising, she understood that sharing her style and shopping expertise could benefit more than just her close girlfriends. She created Never Without Lipstick to be an inspiring community of girls forgetting their fear of “getting it right” when it comes to their own style. Never Without Lipstick readers gain confidence each time they step into their closets because of the tips, tricks, and stories Ashley shares on her blog. Shop Ashley’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- AG Legging Ankle Jeans, $188
- MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Top, $150
- MAC Coral Lipstick in Ravishing, $17
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone, $38
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress, $89
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Cool Beige, $22
- Marc Fisher LTD. Adalyn Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $159
- KUT from the Kloth Helena Denim Jacket, $79
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, $18
- Moon River Off Shoulder Floral Print Dress, $95
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy OdellAmy Odell is the author of Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry, a humorous look at what it’s really like to work in the world of high fashion. She’s also the editor of Cosmopolitan.com, the largest community of millennial women on the internet, where she oversees editorial content, social media, and original video. Since joining the website in September 2013, she’s more than tripled traffic to surpass 37 million readers each month, and has expanded coverage to include a wide range of feminist, political, and LGBTQ topics alongside celebrity news and style coverage. You can find out more about Amy by checking out her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and/or Snapchat (@amylynnodell) accounts!
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GalganoAli Galgano is the founder and CEO of Charm & Chain, an online destination for designer fashion jewelry. A certified gemologist and lifelong lover of jewels, Ali launched the site in 2008 with a mission to provide access to stylish, well-made, and affordable designer jewelry on the Internet. Charm & Chain now carries over 50 established and emerging designers and has solidified itself as one of the web’s premier shopping destinations. Since inception, Charm & Chain has been named “Best of the Web” by InStyle, Town & Country, and DailyCandy. Follow Charm & Chain on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery