Ashley is a shopping veteran turned style-tip guru. With a background in social media and digital advertising, she understood that sharing her style and shopping expertise could benefit more than just her close girlfriends. She created Never Without Lipstick to be an inspiring community of girls forgetting their fear of “getting it right” when it comes to their own style. Never Without Lipstick readers gain confidence each time they step into their closets because of the tips, tricks, and stories Ashley shares on her blog. Shop Ashley’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- AG Legging Ankle Jeans, $188
- MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Top, $150
- MAC Coral Lipstick in Ravishing, $17
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone, $38
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress, $89
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Cool Beige, $22
- Marc Fisher LTD. Adalyn Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $159
- KUT from the Kloth Helena Denim Jacket, $79
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, $18
- Moon River Off Shoulder Floral Print Dress, $95
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Lizzie FortunatoTwin sisters Lizzie and Kathryn Fortunato founded Lizzie Fortunato in 2008 to create unique accessories that use unexpected materials and champion handicrafts from a breadth of places and cultures. Lizzie designs the line, while Kathryn oversees sales and operations. Lizzie loves telling a story with each collection and her designs are inspired by travel, fine art, and cultural references. Her designs marry found, reclaimed and precious materials in fashion forward silhouettes, and the sisters’ brand has become synonymous with unique, ahead of the curve accessories that are influenced by fine art, travel, and artisanal craftwork. The Lizzie Fortunato collection is produced in New York by a team of skilled metalsmiths and seamstresses and extreme care goes into each piece. Lizzie Fortunato launched leather goods in 2011, and has been tapped by designers like VPL, SUNO, Matthew Williamson, Jenni Kayne, and TOME for runway collaborations. Lizzie is a member of the CFDA and the label has been featured on the pages of Vogue, British Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and The New York Times. For more on Lizzie, you can follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights