Ashley is a shopping veteran turned style-tip guru. With a background in social media and digital advertising, she understood that sharing her style and shopping expertise could benefit more than just her close girlfriends. She created Never Without Lipstick to be an inspiring community of girls forgetting their fear of “getting it right” when it comes to their own style. Never Without Lipstick readers gain confidence each time they step into their closets because of the tips, tricks, and stories Ashley shares on her blog. Shop Ashley’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- AG Legging Ankle Jeans, $188
- MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Top, $150
- MAC Coral Lipstick in Ravishing, $17
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone, $38
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress, $89
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Cool Beige, $22
- Marc Fisher LTD. Adalyn Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $159
- KUT from the Kloth Helena Denim Jacket, $79
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, $18
- Moon River Off Shoulder Floral Print Dress, $95
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lori Coulter and Reshma ChamberlinLori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin are the duo behind Summersalt, the new direct-to-consumer swimwear brand that’s changing the game. Each piece is under $95, Summersalt offers designer swimwear without the designer price tag. Summersalt swimwear is made from fabric 5x stronger than traditional swim fabric. And the best part is, it’s all made with recycled materials. Lori has over 10 years of experience designing swimwear for major brands and an MBA from the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis. Before launching Summersalt, Reshma ran a digital agency and worked with brands such as Rockets of Awesome and Paravel. Her strong business sense and creative bent paired with Lori’s detailed analytical and business focus make for a great team. Follow both Lori and Reshma along on Instagram @gosummersalt.
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU Repos 70 Control Top Support Hosiery