Ashley is a shopping veteran turned style-tip guru. With a background in social media and digital advertising, she understood that sharing her style and shopping expertise could benefit more than just her close girlfriends. She created Never Without Lipstick to be an inspiring community of girls forgetting their fear of “getting it right” when it comes to their own style. Never Without Lipstick readers gain confidence each time they step into their closets because of the tips, tricks, and stories Ashley shares on her blog. Shop Ashley’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- AG Legging Ankle Jeans, $188
- MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Top, $150
- MAC Coral Lipstick in Ravishing, $17
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone, $38
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress, $89
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Cool Beige, $22
- Marc Fisher LTD. Adalyn Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $159
- KUT from the Kloth Helena Denim Jacket, $79
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, $18
- Moon River Off Shoulder Floral Print Dress, $95
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Fiona DavisFiona Davis worked as an actress and journalist before turning to historical fiction. Her debut novel, The Dollhouse is set in and around the famed Barbizon Hotel for Women, which was an exclusive residence for New York City’s young, single ladies for over fifty years. The Dollhouse tells the story of two women: one coming of age in 1950s New York City and another starting a new chapter in midlife in the present day, whose lives become intertwined around a decades-old scandal that rocked the residence in its heyday. Fiona is a graduate of the College of William and Mary in Virginia and Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is based in New York City. You can follow Fiona on her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts, and be sure to check out her website at www.fionadavis.net.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights