Ashley is a shopping veteran turned style-tip guru. With a background in social media and digital advertising, she understood that sharing her style and shopping expertise could benefit more than just her close girlfriends. She created Never Without Lipstick to be an inspiring community of girls forgetting their fear of “getting it right” when it comes to their own style. Never Without Lipstick readers gain confidence each time they step into their closets because of the tips, tricks, and stories Ashley shares on her blog. Shop Ashley’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- AG Legging Ankle Jeans, $188
- MLM LABEL Maison Off Shoulder Top, $150
- MAC Coral Lipstick in Ravishing, $17
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone, $38
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress, $89
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation Cool Beige, $22
- Marc Fisher LTD. Adalyn Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $159
- KUT from the Kloth Helena Denim Jacket, $79
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, $18
- Moon River Off Shoulder Floral Print Dress, $95
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry O’BrienKerry O’Brien is the designer, founder and CEO of commando, an intimate apparel, hosiery, and sleepwear brand that is known for its best-in-class products that are innovative, luxurious and make women look and feel fantastic. Commando uses the finest luxury technical fabrics, sourced from Europe and incorporates the latest technology in its designs. As a business owner, Kerry prides herself on Commando’s work with domestic factories by keeping all of the brand’s manufacturing within the USA. Today, Commando is the top intimates choice of celebrity stylists and is a staple both on the red carpet and the top designer runways at New York Fashion Week. Kerry was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2012, and is one of a handful of intimate apparel designers in the membership.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose