Courtney Quinn is a bright minded life and style blogger with an affinity for color and a tendency to #DressOutsideTheLines. Courtney celebrates diversity and uniqueness by daring to be different and straying from the blogger status quo. She resides in New York City with her french bulldog, Waffles, and her boyfriend, Paris. Together, they share her world through rose colored glasses and work to bring a little color to the world & wardrobe of her following. Shop Courtney’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
- LOC Dream Team Ultimate Collection, $52
- Mansur Gavriel Sun Mini Textured-Leather Tote, $1095
- ASOS Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Rose Pretty Bright Blue, $49
- Marc Fisher LTD. Tammy d’Orsay Pump, $120
- Karen Walker Number One 50mm Sunglasses, $250
- Comme des Garçons Play Striped Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $158
- Kate Spade Denim Overalls, $298
- Charlotte Olympia Yellow Velvet Flirty Kitty Flats, $525
- Skies Are Blue Bright Pink Dress, $79
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish - My Boyfriend’s Back, $20
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle YoungMichelle Young is the founder of Untapped Cities, a web magazine about urban discovery and exploration in NYC and around the world. She’s traveled to over 40 countries, always with her SLR cameras in tow, and her photography has been published in the Wall Street Journal, and exhibited at the 2014 Venice Biennale and The Museum of the City of New York. She is also an adjunct professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, and is the author of two forthcoming books on the history of Broadway and the hidden bars and restaurants of New York City. Follow Untapped Cities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose