Courtney Quinn is a bright minded life and style blogger with an affinity for color and a tendency to #DressOutsideTheLines. Courtney celebrates diversity and uniqueness by daring to be different and straying from the blogger status quo. She resides in New York City with her french bulldog, Waffles, and her boyfriend, Paris. Together, they share her world through rose colored glasses and work to bring a little color to the world & wardrobe of her following. Shop Courtney’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
- LOC Dream Team Ultimate Collection, $52
- Mansur Gavriel Sun Mini Textured-Leather Tote, $1095
- ASOS Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Rose Pretty Bright Blue, $49
- Marc Fisher LTD. Tammy d’Orsay Pump, $120
- Karen Walker Number One 50mm Sunglasses, $250
- Comme des Garçons Play Striped Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $158
- Kate Spade Denim Overalls, $298
- Charlotte Olympia Yellow Velvet Flirty Kitty Flats, $525
- Skies Are Blue Bright Pink Dress, $79
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish - My Boyfriend’s Back, $20
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren Scruggs KennedyLauren Scruggs is a blogger, author and founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation. California born but Texas raised, Lauren’s love for fashion has been tightly sewn in through her previous work—which includes interning in wardrobe for the hit CW show we all know and love, Gossip Girl. She continued her work in the fashion industry at Michael Kors’ showroom and later covered New York, Paris, and Montreal Fashion Weeks. Inspired by personal experiences, Lauren wrote two books, Still LOLO and Your Beautiful Heart, proving her wisdom exceeds far beyond style. Most recently, Lauren launched the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation, with the mission to provide beautiful prostheses for women in need. She also started a yearly retreat for girls that have lost a limb to create a community and encourage one another on their journey. Follow Lauren on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook more daily inspiration.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah PotempaSarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision. Sarah Potempa graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology and later studied business and creativity at NYU. For the last fifteen years, she has styled hair for the covers of magazines, movie premieres, ad campaigns, celebrities, and even styled the President. With a vision to help teach all women how to style their hair like a celebrity, Sarah created her own line of tools that are innovative and easy to use. Shop The Beachwaver’s line of products here and follow Sarah on Instagram at @thebeachwaver and @sarahpotempa.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose