Courtney Quinn is a bright minded life and style blogger with an affinity for color and a tendency to #DressOutsideTheLines. Courtney celebrates diversity and uniqueness by daring to be different and straying from the blogger status quo. She resides in New York City with her french bulldog, Waffles, and her boyfriend, Paris. Together, they share her world through rose colored glasses and work to bring a little color to the world & wardrobe of her following. Shop Courtney’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
- LOC Dream Team Ultimate Collection, $52
- Mansur Gavriel Sun Mini Textured-Leather Tote, $1095
- ASOS Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Rose Pretty Bright Blue, $49
- Marc Fisher LTD. Tammy d’Orsay Pump, $120
- Karen Walker Number One 50mm Sunglasses, $250
- Comme des Garçons Play Striped Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $158
- Kate Spade Denim Overalls, $298
- Charlotte Olympia Yellow Velvet Flirty Kitty Flats, $525
- Skies Are Blue Bright Pink Dress, $79
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish - My Boyfriend’s Back, $20
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Paola MooreRare Trends was founded in September 2011 by Paola Moore and her vision “women shouldn’t simply wear clothes, women should wear art”. A native Argentine, Paola’s love for quality leather is reflected in each collection and is the core material in every design. Paola lived in South America, Europe and migrated to USA after marrying. It was her worldly travels, and the different ways women dressed in the countries she visited that inspired her to found Rare Trends. Prior to that Moore was the VP of Marketing for a furniture company and was in charge of the design, sales & marketing team. Rare Trends strives to connect with women who seek unique design and who prefer to make bold fashion statements. Their designs are inspired by architecture, movement, and construction leading to garments that each tell a story. Each piece is created with optimal quality, pieces are produced in limited quantity. Rare Trends has participated in numerous Fashion Runways and events, and received the 2015 Rising Star Award during Austin Fashion Week. For more on Rare Trends check out their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights