Courtney Quinn is a bright minded life and style blogger with an affinity for color and a tendency to #DressOutsideTheLines. Courtney celebrates diversity and uniqueness by daring to be different and straying from the blogger status quo. She resides in New York City with her french bulldog, Waffles, and her boyfriend, Paris. Together, they share her world through rose colored glasses and work to bring a little color to the world & wardrobe of her following. Shop Courtney’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
- LOC Dream Team Ultimate Collection, $52
- Mansur Gavriel Sun Mini Textured-Leather Tote, $1095
- ASOS Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Rose Pretty Bright Blue, $49
- Marc Fisher LTD. Tammy d’Orsay Pump, $120
- Karen Walker Number One 50mm Sunglasses, $250
- Comme des Garçons Play Striped Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $158
- Kate Spade Denim Overalls, $298
- Charlotte Olympia Yellow Velvet Flirty Kitty Flats, $525
- Skies Are Blue Bright Pink Dress, $79
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish - My Boyfriend’s Back, $20
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Benish ShahBenish Shah has lead several successful companies, with Before the Label being her latest venture. She has a background in growth strategy, innovation, and law. Benish has been published in books, law journals, magazines, and newspapers and spoken at several conferences across the country. Follow Before the Label on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Fiona DavisFiona Davis worked as an actress and journalist before turning to historical fiction. Her debut novel, The Dollhouse is set in and around the famed Barbizon Hotel for Women, which was an exclusive residence for New York City’s young, single ladies for over fifty years. The Dollhouse tells the story of two women: one coming of age in 1950s New York City and another starting a new chapter in midlife in the present day, whose lives become intertwined around a decades-old scandal that rocked the residence in its heyday. Fiona is a graduate of the College of William and Mary in Virginia and Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is based in New York City. You can follow Fiona on her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts, and be sure to check out her website at www.fionadavis.net.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose