Courtney Quinn is a bright minded life and style blogger with an affinity for color and a tendency to #DressOutsideTheLines. Courtney celebrates diversity and uniqueness by daring to be different and straying from the blogger status quo. She resides in New York City with her french bulldog, Waffles, and her boyfriend, Paris. Together, they share her world through rose colored glasses and work to bring a little color to the world & wardrobe of her following. Shop Courtney’s must-haves below and see even more of her looks on her Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
- LOC Dream Team Ultimate Collection, $52
- Mansur Gavriel Sun Mini Textured-Leather Tote, $1095
- ASOS Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Rose Pretty Bright Blue, $49
- Marc Fisher LTD. Tammy d’Orsay Pump, $120
- Karen Walker Number One 50mm Sunglasses, $250
- Comme des Garçons Play Striped Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $158
- Kate Spade Denim Overalls, $298
- Charlotte Olympia Yellow Velvet Flirty Kitty Flats, $525
- Skies Are Blue Bright Pink Dress, $79
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish - My Boyfriend’s Back, $20
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Brooklyn DeckerBrooklyn Decker is an actress currently playing “Mallory” on Netflix’s Grace+Frankie. She’s the Chief Design Officer of FINERY.com; the tech company for women, by women, that she launched with her dear friend Whitney Casey. Above all, she is a bad-ass wife, and a mom to her 19-month old son Hank, and two English Bulldogs, Billie Jean and Bob Costas. Never miss a moment of Brooklyn’s daily adventures and life’s moments when you follow her @brooklyndecker on Twitter and Instagram and FINERY @yourfinery.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU Repos 70 Control Top Support Hosiery