Kim Myers is the bubbly beauty behind Champagneista, the beloved fashion and lifestyle blog. She started blogging in 2014 as a creative outlet from her full-time job in the events industry, but it ultimately grew into her full-time passion. Champagneista features affordable and attainable fashion inspiration, easy recipes, and travel tips for the girl-on-the-go. There’s nothing Kim loves more than finding a good deal and sharing it with her followers. Like she says, "You can have anything in life if you dress for it." Shop Kim’s ten year-round staples below and make sure to follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- AG The Legging Super Skinny Jeans, $225
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $24
- BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Oregano Top, $65
- Toucan Hats Navy Packable Wide Bow Sunhat, $60
- Leith Racerback Shift Dress, $49
- Lululemon Align Crop, $88
- BaubleBar Mini Pinata Tassel Earrings, $32
- Nike Juvenate, $84
- Clare V. Leopard Print Calf Hair Clutch, $275
- Steve Madden Carrson Suede Two Piece Block Heel Dress Sandals, $89
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose