Kim Myers is the bubbly beauty behind Champagneista, the beloved fashion and lifestyle blog. She started blogging in 2014 as a creative outlet from her full-time job in the events industry, but it ultimately grew into her full-time passion. Champagneista features affordable and attainable fashion inspiration, easy recipes, and travel tips for the girl-on-the-go. There’s nothing Kim loves more than finding a good deal and sharing it with her followers. Like she says, "You can have anything in life if you dress for it." Shop Kim’s ten year-round staples below and make sure to follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- AG The Legging Super Skinny Jeans, $225
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $24
- BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Oregano Top, $65
- Toucan Hats Navy Packable Wide Bow Sunhat, $60
- Leith Racerback Shift Dress, $49
- Lululemon Align Crop, $88
- BaubleBar Mini Pinata Tassel Earrings, $32
- Nike Juvenate, $84
- Clare V. Leopard Print Calf Hair Clutch, $275
- Steve Madden Carrson Suede Two Piece Block Heel Dress Sandals, $89
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole GibbonsNicole Gibbons is an interior designer, tastemaker, blogger and on-air personality best known for her fashion-forward point of view on style for the home. She can currently be seen helping families re-imagine their living spaces as a designer on the Emmy nominated television show Home Made Simple airing Saturday mornings on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Nicole has been featured in top media outlets such as TLC and InStyle and has also collaborated on special projects with home and lifestyle brands including Target and One Kings Lane. Nicole regularly shares decorating tips, trends, product finds and inspiration on her blog, So Haute, and serves as a guide to stylish living for décor obsessed readers around the globe. Her mission is to inspire her audience to design a life they love and to do it with style. Follow Nicole on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Signature Collection Sheer Satin Pantyhose