Kim Myers is the bubbly beauty behind Champagneista, the beloved fashion and lifestyle blog. She started blogging in 2014 as a creative outlet from her full-time job in the events industry, but it ultimately grew into her full-time passion. Champagneista features affordable and attainable fashion inspiration, easy recipes, and travel tips for the girl-on-the-go. There’s nothing Kim loves more than finding a good deal and sharing it with her followers. Like she says, "You can have anything in life if you dress for it." Shop Kim’s ten year-round staples below and make sure to follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- AG The Legging Super Skinny Jeans, $225
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $24
- BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Oregano Top, $65
- Toucan Hats Navy Packable Wide Bow Sunhat, $60
- Leith Racerback Shift Dress, $49
- Lululemon Align Crop, $88
- BaubleBar Mini Pinata Tassel Earrings, $32
- Nike Juvenate, $84
- Clare V. Leopard Print Calf Hair Clutch, $275
- Steve Madden Carrson Suede Two Piece Block Heel Dress Sandals, $89
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Talking Top Tens: Joanna VargasJoanna Vargas is one of the top celebrity facialists in the industry. She has worked on celebrities, supermodels, and New York and LA’s discerning elite with her own brand of facials that will deliver youthful-looking, firmer skin without going under the knife. After moving to NYC with dreams of becoming a photographer and numerous odd jobs in fashion and art world, Joanna decided to try her hand at makeup. Once she’d had her first skincare lesson, she knew she had found her true calling. Joanna fell in love with organic skin care products at Ula Day Spa in Tribeca, her first job as an esthetician. She gained valuable, hands-on experience caring for clients, listening to their needs and quickly learned how they loved the natural scent of the products and the fact that they were safe. She realized that people want natural ingredients and the best results possible, and it was from this idea that her brand was born. Follow Joanna on Instagram at @joannavargasnyc and @jvskincare.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose