Kim Myers is the bubbly beauty behind Champagneista, the beloved fashion and lifestyle blog. She started blogging in 2014 as a creative outlet from her full-time job in the events industry, but it ultimately grew into her full-time passion. Champagneista features affordable and attainable fashion inspiration, easy recipes, and travel tips for the girl-on-the-go. There’s nothing Kim loves more than finding a good deal and sharing it with her followers. Like she says, "You can have anything in life if you dress for it." Shop Kim’s ten year-round staples below and make sure to follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- AG The Legging Super Skinny Jeans, $225
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $24
- BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Oregano Top, $65
- Toucan Hats Navy Packable Wide Bow Sunhat, $60
- Leith Racerback Shift Dress, $49
- Lululemon Align Crop, $88
- BaubleBar Mini Pinata Tassel Earrings, $32
- Nike Juvenate, $84
- Clare V. Leopard Print Calf Hair Clutch, $275
- Steve Madden Carrson Suede Two Piece Block Heel Dress Sandals, $89
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Rita HazanFor over a decade, Rita Hazan has established herself as one of the most sought-after colorists in the world, known for setting beauty trends and reinventing celebrity looks. Hazan has created signature color looks for stars such as Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Williams and Renee Zellweger, to name a few. Hazan released her first product in 2011, Root Concealer, for gray coverage. In 2016, Hazan redesigned her collection and introduced three new products: True Color Shampoo, True Color Conditioner and Triple Threat Split End Remedy. A native New Yorker, Hazan prides herself on taking a fun approach to being a colorist, while always maintaining a down-to-earth vibe. Follow Rita on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jane KoJane Ko is the blogger behind A Taste of Koko, Austin’s top food blog featuring the hottest restaurants and weekend getaways. She strives to inspire your inner foodie by guiding you to the most delicious finds in the city through mouth-watering food photography. A Taste of Koko has collaborated with brands like Carnival Cruise Lines, Uber, Nike, KitchenAid, PayPal, IKEA, and more. Follow Koko on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on her blog at ATasteOfKoko.com.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights