Kim Myers is the bubbly beauty behind Champagneista, the beloved fashion and lifestyle blog. She started blogging in 2014 as a creative outlet from her full-time job in the events industry, but it ultimately grew into her full-time passion. Champagneista features affordable and attainable fashion inspiration, easy recipes, and travel tips for the girl-on-the-go. There’s nothing Kim loves more than finding a good deal and sharing it with her followers. Like she says, "You can have anything in life if you dress for it." Shop Kim’s ten year-round staples below and make sure to follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- AG The Legging Super Skinny Jeans, $225
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $24
- BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Oregano Top, $65
- Toucan Hats Navy Packable Wide Bow Sunhat, $60
- Leith Racerback Shift Dress, $49
- Lululemon Align Crop, $88
- BaubleBar Mini Pinata Tassel Earrings, $32
- Nike Juvenate, $84
- Clare V. Leopard Print Calf Hair Clutch, $275
- Steve Madden Carrson Suede Two Piece Block Heel Dress Sandals, $89
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lori Coulter and Reshma ChamberlinLori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin are the duo behind Summersalt, the new direct-to-consumer swimwear brand that’s changing the game. Each piece is under $95, Summersalt offers designer swimwear without the designer price tag. Summersalt swimwear is made from fabric 5x stronger than traditional swim fabric. And the best part is, it’s all made with recycled materials. Lori has over 10 years of experience designing swimwear for major brands and an MBA from the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis. Before launching Summersalt, Reshma ran a digital agency and worked with brands such as Rockets of Awesome and Paravel. Her strong business sense and creative bent paired with Lori’s detailed analytical and business focus make for a great team. Follow both Lori and Reshma along on Instagram @gosummersalt.
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose