Meet Erika Altes, ultimate girly girl and blogger behind Whiskey and Lace! Erika resides in the heart of Wine Country, living in her own chic and girly world that’s filled with pinks, bows, tulle—you name it! While Erika was working for well-known surf brand, Roxy, she decided she needed to tap into her creative side by sharing her thoughts on life, style, travel, and beauty. Erika also prides herself on being the hostess with the mostess, inspiring the name of her blog and showcasing her ability to add a fresh, feminine spin on everything she touches. Shop Erika’s 10 favorite girly essentials below, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more ultra-girly inspo!
- ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Modern Vintage Top, $98
- Topshop Graceful Ankle Tie d’Orsay Pump, $100
- Free People Wrap Around Maxi Dress, $118
- Mansur Gavriel Elegant Patent Leather Tote, $825
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55
- Club Monaco Lucah Sweater Skirt, $119
- MinkPink Tropical Punch One Piece, $99
- Forever 21 Genuine Suede Lace-Up Sandals, $27
- Eugenia Kim Darling Straw Hat, $465
- Lovers + Friends Tie-Front Chambray Dress with Crochet Trim, $202
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah Gray MillerSarah Gray Miller is the editor-in-chief of Modern Farmer. Modern Farmer is the authoritative resource for today’s cutting-edge food producers and consumers: the farmers, wannabe farmers, chefs, and passionate home cooks who are influencing the way we eat right now. Blending hands-in-dirt service, soulful inspiration, and whip-smart reporting, Modern Farmer understands that a tomato is never just a tomato—it’s also a political, and deeply personal, statement about who we want to be and the world we hope to live in. Prior to this role, she has served as the editor-in-chief of Country Living, Budget Living, O at Home, and Organic Style. Sarah Gray currently lives in Athens, New York with her rescue dog, Mr. Chips. Check out Modern Farmer on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose