Meet Erika Altes, ultimate girly girl and blogger behind Whiskey and Lace! Erika resides in the heart of Wine Country, living in her own chic and girly world that’s filled with pinks, bows, tulle—you name it! While Erika was working for well-known surf brand, Roxy, she decided she needed to tap into her creative side by sharing her thoughts on life, style, travel, and beauty. Erika also prides herself on being the hostess with the mostess, inspiring the name of her blog and showcasing her ability to add a fresh, feminine spin on everything she touches. Shop Erika’s 10 favorite girly essentials below, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more ultra-girly inspo!
- ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Modern Vintage Top, $98
- Topshop Graceful Ankle Tie d’Orsay Pump, $100
- Free People Wrap Around Maxi Dress, $118
- Mansur Gavriel Elegant Patent Leather Tote, $825
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55
- Club Monaco Lucah Sweater Skirt, $119
- MinkPink Tropical Punch One Piece, $99
- Forever 21 Genuine Suede Lace-Up Sandals, $27
- Eugenia Kim Darling Straw Hat, $465
- Lovers + Friends Tie-Front Chambray Dress with Crochet Trim, $202
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Julia DzaficJulia is the healthy, fashion-focused lifestyle blogger behind Lemon Stripes, a happy blog where she shares stories about her life in Connecticut with her husband Anel, easy recipes, and colorful outfit ideas. By day, she is the Marketing Director for Nourish Snacks, a new healthy snack company launched in early 2014. Follow Julia on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery