Meet Erika Altes, ultimate girly girl and blogger behind Whiskey and Lace! Erika resides in the heart of Wine Country, living in her own chic and girly world that’s filled with pinks, bows, tulle—you name it! While Erika was working for well-known surf brand, Roxy, she decided she needed to tap into her creative side by sharing her thoughts on life, style, travel, and beauty. Erika also prides herself on being the hostess with the mostess, inspiring the name of her blog and showcasing her ability to add a fresh, feminine spin on everything she touches. Shop Erika’s 10 favorite girly essentials below, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more ultra-girly inspo!
- ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Modern Vintage Top, $98
- Topshop Graceful Ankle Tie d’Orsay Pump, $100
- Free People Wrap Around Maxi Dress, $118
- Mansur Gavriel Elegant Patent Leather Tote, $825
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55
- Club Monaco Lucah Sweater Skirt, $119
- MinkPink Tropical Punch One Piece, $99
- Forever 21 Genuine Suede Lace-Up Sandals, $27
- Eugenia Kim Darling Straw Hat, $465
- Lovers + Friends Tie-Front Chambray Dress with Crochet Trim, $202
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole CentenoNicole Centeno is a French Culinary Institute–trained chef and the founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon, an e-commerce business that provides all the tools and meals you need to create a peaceful relationship with food and your body. At Boston College, she studied diet therapies as treatment for illness and has taught cooking and nutrition courses at Columbia University. Centeno has also cooked in New York City restaurants, managed a catering business and worked in media strategy at Conde Nast. Nicole is the author of the newly released Soup Cleanse Cookbook, published by Rodale. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY, with her two sons, and can be followed on Instagram at SplendidSpoonNY and NicCent and on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery