Meet Erika Altes, ultimate girly girl and blogger behind Whiskey and Lace! Erika resides in the heart of Wine Country, living in her own chic and girly world that’s filled with pinks, bows, tulle—you name it! While Erika was working for well-known surf brand, Roxy, she decided she needed to tap into her creative side by sharing her thoughts on life, style, travel, and beauty. Erika also prides herself on being the hostess with the mostess, inspiring the name of her blog and showcasing her ability to add a fresh, feminine spin on everything she touches. Shop Erika’s 10 favorite girly essentials below, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more ultra-girly inspo!
- ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Modern Vintage Top, $98
- Topshop Graceful Ankle Tie d’Orsay Pump, $100
- Free People Wrap Around Maxi Dress, $118
- Mansur Gavriel Elegant Patent Leather Tote, $825
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55
- Club Monaco Lucah Sweater Skirt, $119
- MinkPink Tropical Punch One Piece, $99
- Forever 21 Genuine Suede Lace-Up Sandals, $27
- Eugenia Kim Darling Straw Hat, $465
- Lovers + Friends Tie-Front Chambray Dress with Crochet Trim, $202
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Whitney CaseyWhitney is the founder and CEO of FINERY.com, a startup in the Fashion/Technology space. She currently works with a stellar team of brainiacs, in NYC, who make the technology that is revolutionizing the way you interact with your wardrobe. Throughout her tenured career in media, Whitney has worked as an anchor/correspondent for CNN, ABC News, and CBS in New York. She’s earned two Emmys as a talk show host and authored a bestselling book. Whitney has also worked directly with President Bill Clinton as a media specialist for the Clinton Global Initiative. She joined the tech world after working for Match.com for five years as the company’s spokesperson. Whitney graduated from The University of Virginia as an Academic All-American. She is married to another tech geek, founder and Chairman of Silicon Labs, Nav Sooch. The couple splits their time between Austin and New York. For more on Whitney check out Finery’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery