Meet Erika Altes, ultimate girly girl and blogger behind Whiskey and Lace! Erika resides in the heart of Wine Country, living in her own chic and girly world that’s filled with pinks, bows, tulle—you name it! While Erika was working for well-known surf brand, Roxy, she decided she needed to tap into her creative side by sharing her thoughts on life, style, travel, and beauty. Erika also prides herself on being the hostess with the mostess, inspiring the name of her blog and showcasing her ability to add a fresh, feminine spin on everything she touches. Shop Erika’s 10 favorite girly essentials below, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more ultra-girly inspo!
- ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Modern Vintage Top, $98
- Topshop Graceful Ankle Tie d’Orsay Pump, $100
- Free People Wrap Around Maxi Dress, $118
- Mansur Gavriel Elegant Patent Leather Tote, $825
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55
- Club Monaco Lucah Sweater Skirt, $119
- MinkPink Tropical Punch One Piece, $99
- Forever 21 Genuine Suede Lace-Up Sandals, $27
- Eugenia Kim Darling Straw Hat, $465
- Lovers + Friends Tie-Front Chambray Dress with Crochet Trim, $202
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Talking Top Tens: Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence WilcockHeather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock both began their careers in the high paced fashion world in NYC. Heather worked in publicity for a high end clothing designer, watching designs evolve from a sketch to the runway and working closely with magazine editors to photograph the collection. Laura worked as a Buyer for a premiere fashion retail store, buying for fifty stores across the United States and growing a prosperous multi-million dollar business. After working many years in the fashion world, they both took a hiatus to happily focus on raising their children. Now, after successfully launching their kids to college, they have reconnected to pursue their love of design by producing a line of elegant handbags, Harper Lawrence. You can view the collection by visiting harper-lawrence.com and following them on their Instagram account.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose