Meet Erika Altes, ultimate girly girl and blogger behind Whiskey and Lace! Erika resides in the heart of Wine Country, living in her own chic and girly world that’s filled with pinks, bows, tulle—you name it! While Erika was working for well-known surf brand, Roxy, she decided she needed to tap into her creative side by sharing her thoughts on life, style, travel, and beauty. Erika also prides herself on being the hostess with the mostess, inspiring the name of her blog and showcasing her ability to add a fresh, feminine spin on everything she touches. Shop Erika’s 10 favorite girly essentials below, and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Pinterest for more ultra-girly inspo!
- ONE by STYLEKEEPERS Modern Vintage Top, $98
- Topshop Graceful Ankle Tie d’Orsay Pump, $100
- Free People Wrap Around Maxi Dress, $118
- Mansur Gavriel Elegant Patent Leather Tote, $825
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55
- Club Monaco Lucah Sweater Skirt, $119
- MinkPink Tropical Punch One Piece, $99
- Forever 21 Genuine Suede Lace-Up Sandals, $27
- Eugenia Kim Darling Straw Hat, $465
- Lovers + Friends Tie-Front Chambray Dress with Crochet Trim, $202
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jenna Bush HagerJenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent on NBC’s Today show and an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine. She is also the inspiring author of the New York Times bestseller, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which she wrote after traveling to Latin America in 2006 as an intern with UNICEF. Hager is the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In 2008, she married Henry Hager, and they have two daughters, Margaret Laura (Mila) and Poppy Louise. For more on Jenna you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose