With a diverse background, including Costa Rica, USA, and UK, Whitney began writing her bilingual blog whitneyswonderland.com in London, UK over 4 years ago and has been in the fashion industry since 2009. Whitney’s passion lead her to work as a designer, as well as a creative and social media consultant, and a brand ambassador of her favourite fashion brands. Whitney constantly travels the whole world, and she loves taking her readers with her to wherever in the world she may be, inspiring and befriending many people along! Check out her blog and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to shop Whitney’s wardrobe staples below, too!
- Givenchy Shark Line Ankle Boots, $995
- Madewell Cotton Denim Jacket, $118
- Gucci Dionysus Bamboo Large Leather Tote, $3300
- AGOLDE Quinn High Rise Mini Skirt, $138
- Gucci G-Timeless Stainless Steel Watch/Black, $790
- Paradise Products Proud Bag, $649
- Wildfox Granny Sunglasses, $179
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $17
- Boden Backless Loafer, $150
- Niler London Customized Leather Jacket, $0
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Tze ChunTze Chun is the Founder of Uprise Art, an online gallery that makes collecting original art easier and more affordable. Their curated collection of one-of-a-kind art takes the guess work out of art collecting, and Uprise Art’s team of art advisors help you find the perfect art for the spaces where you live and work. Follow Uprise Art on Instagram for a behind the scenes look at the art world!
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie LewinJamie Lewin is the Director of Design and Trend at Piperlime.com where she designed for the first-ever Piperlime Collection that launched in September 2014. Born in Philadelphia, Lewin received her Design degree from FIT in New York City. Prior to her position as Director of Design and Trend, she worked for over 14 years in the women’s fashion industry, from heading her own design house to working at J.Crew, Tracy Reese, Ralph Lauren, Gap and most recently JC Penney. Lewin was the mastermind behind the most successful pants and shirts in the history of the Gap and is credited with reestablishing strong woven businesses at both J.Crew and the Gap. Follow Jamie and Piperlime on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights