With a diverse background, including Costa Rica, USA, and UK, Whitney began writing her bilingual blog whitneyswonderland.com in London, UK over 4 years ago and has been in the fashion industry since 2009. Whitney’s passion lead her to work as a designer, as well as a creative and social media consultant, and a brand ambassador of her favourite fashion brands. Whitney constantly travels the whole world, and she loves taking her readers with her to wherever in the world she may be, inspiring and befriending many people along! Check out her blog and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to shop Whitney’s wardrobe staples below, too!
- Givenchy Shark Line Ankle Boots, $995
- Madewell Cotton Denim Jacket, $118
- Gucci Dionysus Bamboo Large Leather Tote, $3300
- AGOLDE Quinn High Rise Mini Skirt, $138
- Gucci G-Timeless Stainless Steel Watch/Black, $790
- Paradise Products Proud Bag, $649
- Wildfox Granny Sunglasses, $179
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $17
- Boden Backless Loafer, $150
- Niler London Customized Leather Jacket, $0
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery