With a diverse background, including Costa Rica, USA, and UK, Whitney began writing her bilingual blog whitneyswonderland.com in London, UK over 4 years ago and has been in the fashion industry since 2009. Whitney’s passion lead her to work as a designer, as well as a creative and social media consultant, and a brand ambassador of her favourite fashion brands. Whitney constantly travels the whole world, and she loves taking her readers with her to wherever in the world she may be, inspiring and befriending many people along! Check out her blog and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to shop Whitney’s wardrobe staples below, too!
- Givenchy Shark Line Ankle Boots, $995
- Madewell Cotton Denim Jacket, $118
- Gucci Dionysus Bamboo Large Leather Tote, $3300
- AGOLDE Quinn High Rise Mini Skirt, $138
- Gucci G-Timeless Stainless Steel Watch/Black, $790
- Paradise Products Proud Bag, $649
- Wildfox Granny Sunglasses, $179
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $17
- Boden Backless Loafer, $150
- Niler London Customized Leather Jacket, $0
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Ariel KayeAriel Kaye is the Founder and CEO of Parachute Home - a direct-to-consumer home essentials brand based in Venice Beach, CA. Prior to launching Parachute, Ariel spent ten years working in brand development and advertising in New York City. Long intrigued by the interplay of design and wellness, Ariel relocated from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, intent on establishing a brand that addressed both the consumers’ need for quality bedding and sound sleep. Ariel earned a Master’s degree in Media Studies from the New School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Gallatin School at NYU. Find out more about Parachute Home by following them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie ChandleeJamie is excited to be the new CEO of Rank & Style and is thrilled to continue the mission of "ranking the world" while providing value to the site’s users. Texas born and raised but now splitting her time between Austin and New York, Jamie is an online shopping addict and a total beauty junkie. As a mother of two and an avid traveler, she is always on the go with less time to search for the very best items in fashion and beauty. She loves that Rank & Style simplifies the shopping experience through unbiased top tens. Jamie was most recently at Facebook where she helped lead the company’s efforts within the fashion and retail segments. She is thrilled to get to know the many loyal Rank & Style users. Feel free to drop Jamie a line at email@example.com with any suggestions or feedback.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose