With a diverse background, including Costa Rica, USA, and UK, Whitney began writing her bilingual blog whitneyswonderland.com in London, UK over 4 years ago and has been in the fashion industry since 2009. Whitney’s passion lead her to work as a designer, as well as a creative and social media consultant, and a brand ambassador of her favourite fashion brands. Whitney constantly travels the whole world, and she loves taking her readers with her to wherever in the world she may be, inspiring and befriending many people along! Check out her blog and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to shop Whitney’s wardrobe staples below, too!
- Givenchy Shark Line Ankle Boots, $995
- Madewell Cotton Denim Jacket, $118
- Gucci Dionysus Bamboo Large Leather Tote, $3300
- AGOLDE Quinn High Rise Mini Skirt, $138
- Gucci G-Timeless Stainless Steel Watch/Black, $790
- Paradise Products Proud Bag, $649
- Wildfox Granny Sunglasses, $179
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $17
- Boden Backless Loafer, $150
- Niler London Customized Leather Jacket, $0
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sari BibliowiczAfter graduating from New York University, Sari Bibliowicz became one of the founding team members at Gilt Groupe’s Jetsetter. She worked in different departments, from Revenue Management and Pricing to Member Services and Social Media. After learning the ropes at a startup, she decided to follow her passion, start her own, and set herself on a mission to do more with less. At Bib + Tuck, Sari handles all things Marketing, Public Relations, and Partnerships. When not raving about creative reuse, you’ll find her traveling, photographing, practicing yoga, and learning French. Follow Bib + Tuck on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Lilliana VazquezLilliana is one of the most sought after personalities in the industry, acting as: host, influencer, expert, producer, and style advisor to the biggest names in entertainment, both on-air and on-line. She has quickly become one of the most watched, multifaceted talents thanks to her signature brand of approachability and her unique ability to capture an audience’s attention. As the founder and creative force behind TheLVGuide.com, Vazquez and her team of tastemakers share the best shopping, trends, and inspiration to help you live your most stylish life, effortlessly. Vazquez is a Texas girl and a proud Latina. She currently resides in New York City and can be seen regularly on NBC’s TODAY Show. Keep up with Lilliana on her site, and follow her on Instagram as @lillianavazquez of @thelvguide.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights