With a diverse background, including Costa Rica, USA, and UK, Whitney began writing her bilingual blog whitneyswonderland.com in London, UK over 4 years ago and has been in the fashion industry since 2009. Whitney’s passion lead her to work as a designer, as well as a creative and social media consultant, and a brand ambassador of her favourite fashion brands. Whitney constantly travels the whole world, and she loves taking her readers with her to wherever in the world she may be, inspiring and befriending many people along! Check out her blog and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Make sure to shop Whitney’s wardrobe staples below, too!
- Givenchy Shark Line Ankle Boots, $995
- Madewell Cotton Denim Jacket, $118
- Gucci Dionysus Bamboo Large Leather Tote, $3300
- AGOLDE Quinn High Rise Mini Skirt, $138
- Gucci G-Timeless Stainless Steel Watch/Black, $790
- Paradise Products Proud Bag, $649
- Wildfox Granny Sunglasses, $179
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $17
- Boden Backless Loafer, $150
- Niler London Customized Leather Jacket, $0
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lori Coulter and Reshma ChamberlinLori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin are the duo behind Summersalt, the new direct-to-consumer swimwear brand that’s changing the game. Each piece is under $95, Summersalt offers designer swimwear without the designer price tag. Summersalt swimwear is made from fabric 5x stronger than traditional swim fabric. And the best part is, it’s all made with recycled materials. Lori has over 10 years of experience designing swimwear for major brands and an MBA from the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis. Before launching Summersalt, Reshma ran a digital agency and worked with brands such as Rockets of Awesome and Paravel. Her strong business sense and creative bent paired with Lori’s detailed analytical and business focus make for a great team. Follow both Lori and Reshma along on Instagram @gosummersalt.
- Talking Top Tens: Alison CayneWhile working towards a master’s in food studies at NYU, Alison Cayne became inspired by activist and teacher Joan Gussow. Alison focused her efforts on educating people about the importance of a healthy food system and our role as consumers, voters and cooks within that system. In January 2012, she opened Haven’s Kitchen, a cooking school with café and private event space, with the hopes of advancing Gussow’s ethos of education, sustainability and integrity. Alison is committed to promoting good food policy and community activism and serves on the board of Edible Schoolyard NYC, Just Food and Food and Environmental Reporting Network. She has written for Huffington Post, USA Today and Find Eat Drink, and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Vogue, Domino, Remodelista and Living Etc.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose