Born and raised in Arizona, Amber was one of 4 children (3 of which were girls). Being the oldest daughter, Amber and her sisters always enjoyed doing each other’s hair. Learning to do hair at an early age, would later come to benefit Amber when she decided to go to hair school in 2010. It was also in 2010 that Amber started her blog, Barefoot Blonde. It wasn’t until Amber landed her first big campaign, a TRESemme campaign, in 2013 that she realized she had the potential to turn her hobby into a career. November 2016, Amber made an addition to her beauty empire, launching her new line of premium clip-in hair extensions, Barefoot Blonde Hair. Within 72 hours of the pre-sale, Barefoot Blonde Hair was sold out. Since launching, Barefoot Blonde has become a premier destination for healthy living, beauty, fashion, travel, and hair DIY. Get to know Amber and her brand by following her in Instagram, Facebook.
- Barefoot Blonde Platinum Status: "I don’t leave without these in!", $194
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore: "Its medical-spa recommended so I had to give it a try. Its so good!", $120
- MAC Custom Palette: "Mine includes a highlighter, cream blush, eyebrow shadow, concealer, and 4 eyeshadows. Since I got it I have used it EVERY single day!", $65
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Boss: "This color is always in my purse and it looks good with almost any outfit!", $18
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry: "I use this to scrunch my hair. It holds ALL day!", $17
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads: "By far the best makeup wipes I have used.", $5
- eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere Blueberry Acai: "I like to put a little on my lips before applying liquid matte lipsticks", $4
- Wet Brush The Original Detangler: "A great brush to use on hair extensions", $8
- Sephora Collection Classic Mini Multitasker Brush: "It works well with blush, powder, and bronzer so it’s a good brush to have in your purse.", $14
- Conair Blonde Bobby Pins: "I also always have a little bag with clear elastics and bobby pins on me.", $7
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa Von TobelAlexa von Tobel, CFP® is the founder and CEO of LearnVest.com, and the New York Times Bestselling Author of Financially Fearless. She attended Harvard College and Harvard Business School before starting LearnVest, which has raised over $73 million in financing since its inception. Alexa brings her passion for innovative product design to the financial planning space, as she works to bring financial advice to people nationwide and revolutionize how Americans interact with their money. Follow Alexa and LearnVest on Twitter, and @AlexavonTobel and @learnvest on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery