Born and raised in Arizona, Amber was one of 4 children (3 of which were girls). Being the oldest daughter, Amber and her sisters always enjoyed doing each other’s hair. Learning to do hair at an early age, would later come to benefit Amber when she decided to go to hair school in 2010. It was also in 2010 that Amber started her blog, Barefoot Blonde. It wasn’t until Amber landed her first big campaign, a TRESemme campaign, in 2013 that she realized she had the potential to turn her hobby into a career. November 2016, Amber made an addition to her beauty empire, launching her new line of premium clip-in hair extensions, Barefoot Blonde Hair. Within 72 hours of the pre-sale, Barefoot Blonde Hair was sold out. Since launching, Barefoot Blonde has become a premier destination for healthy living, beauty, fashion, travel, and hair DIY. Get to know Amber and her brand by following her in Instagram, Facebook.
- Barefoot Blonde Platinum Status: "I don’t leave without these in!", $194
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore: "Its medical-spa recommended so I had to give it a try. Its so good!", $120
- MAC Custom Palette: "Mine includes a highlighter, cream blush, eyebrow shadow, concealer, and 4 eyeshadows. Since I got it I have used it EVERY single day!", $65
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Boss: "This color is always in my purse and it looks good with almost any outfit!", $18
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry: "I use this to scrunch my hair. It holds ALL day!", $17
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads: "By far the best makeup wipes I have used.", $5
- eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere Blueberry Acai: "I like to put a little on my lips before applying liquid matte lipsticks", $4
- Wet Brush The Original Detangler: "A great brush to use on hair extensions", $8
- Sephora Collection Classic Mini Multitasker Brush: "It works well with blush, powder, and bronzer so it’s a good brush to have in your purse.", $14
- Conair Blonde Bobby Pins: "I also always have a little bag with clear elastics and bobby pins on me.", $7
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Julia DzaficJulia is the healthy, fashion-focused lifestyle blogger behind Lemon Stripes, a happy blog where she shares stories about her life in Connecticut with her husband Anel, easy recipes, and colorful outfit ideas. By day, she is the Marketing Director for Nourish Snacks, a new healthy snack company launched in early 2014. Follow Julia on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Sally & Molly MillerSisters, bloggers and tastemakers, Sally and Molly were born 15 months apart and grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. Sally went to college in Texas and pursued a degree in Early Childhood Education. Molly later left home to pursue a degree in Interior Design at a university in Ohio. Influenced and inspired by many things, the two sisters found that their creative spirits needed a place to thrive. In November 2010, they created A Piece of Toast, a lifestyle blog that shares daily inspiration through posts of style, home, beauty, and much more. Follow Sally and Molly on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for your daily dose of (trendy) Toast!
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose