Born and raised in Arizona, Amber was one of 4 children (3 of which were girls). Being the oldest daughter, Amber and her sisters always enjoyed doing each other’s hair. Learning to do hair at an early age, would later come to benefit Amber when she decided to go to hair school in 2010. It was also in 2010 that Amber started her blog, Barefoot Blonde. It wasn’t until Amber landed her first big campaign, a TRESemme campaign, in 2013 that she realized she had the potential to turn her hobby into a career. November 2016, Amber made an addition to her beauty empire, launching her new line of premium clip-in hair extensions, Barefoot Blonde Hair. Within 72 hours of the pre-sale, Barefoot Blonde Hair was sold out. Since launching, Barefoot Blonde has become a premier destination for healthy living, beauty, fashion, travel, and hair DIY. Get to know Amber and her brand by following her in Instagram, Facebook.
- Barefoot Blonde Platinum Status: "I don’t leave without these in!", $194
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore: "Its medical-spa recommended so I had to give it a try. Its so good!", $120
- MAC Custom Palette: "Mine includes a highlighter, cream blush, eyebrow shadow, concealer, and 4 eyeshadows. Since I got it I have used it EVERY single day!", $65
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Boss: "This color is always in my purse and it looks good with almost any outfit!", $18
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry: "I use this to scrunch my hair. It holds ALL day!", $17
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads: "By far the best makeup wipes I have used.", $5
- eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere Blueberry Acai: "I like to put a little on my lips before applying liquid matte lipsticks", $4
- Wet Brush The Original Detangler: "A great brush to use on hair extensions", $8
- Sephora Collection Classic Mini Multitasker Brush: "It works well with blush, powder, and bronzer so it’s a good brush to have in your purse.", $14
- Conair Blonde Bobby Pins: "I also always have a little bag with clear elastics and bobby pins on me.", $7
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jodie SnyderJodie Snyder is one-half of the duo that founded trendsetting jewelry line DANNIJO, a Made in NY certified accessories brand beloved by celebs like Beyonce, Madonna, Oprah Winfrey, Alicia Keys, Natalie Portman, and Rihanna. All pieces are handmade with unique statement styles that are unforgettable, making DANNIJO a staple amongst the icons of the fashion industry. As influencers themselves, Jodie and her sister Danielle Snyder are credited as one of the first visionaries to use social media to elevate their brand in the jewelry space. They also have run a non-profit that fundraises for grassroots projects in Africa, where all the packaging for Dannijo is made by women in Rwanda. For more on Jodie and DANNIJO, be sure to check out @jodiesnydermorel and @dannijo on Instagram, and click to explore Jodie’s top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights