Born and raised in Arizona, Amber was one of 4 children (3 of which were girls). Being the oldest daughter, Amber and her sisters always enjoyed doing each other’s hair. Learning to do hair at an early age, would later come to benefit Amber when she decided to go to hair school in 2010. It was also in 2010 that Amber started her blog, Barefoot Blonde. It wasn’t until Amber landed her first big campaign, a TRESemme campaign, in 2013 that she realized she had the potential to turn her hobby into a career. November 2016, Amber made an addition to her beauty empire, launching her new line of premium clip-in hair extensions, Barefoot Blonde Hair. Within 72 hours of the pre-sale, Barefoot Blonde Hair was sold out. Since launching, Barefoot Blonde has become a premier destination for healthy living, beauty, fashion, travel, and hair DIY. Get to know Amber and her brand by following her in Instagram, Facebook.
- Barefoot Blonde Platinum Status: "I don’t leave without these in!", $194
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore: "Its medical-spa recommended so I had to give it a try. Its so good!", $120
- MAC Custom Palette: "Mine includes a highlighter, cream blush, eyebrow shadow, concealer, and 4 eyeshadows. Since I got it I have used it EVERY single day!", $65
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Boss: "This color is always in my purse and it looks good with almost any outfit!", $18
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry: "I use this to scrunch my hair. It holds ALL day!", $17
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads: "By far the best makeup wipes I have used.", $5
- eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere Blueberry Acai: "I like to put a little on my lips before applying liquid matte lipsticks", $4
- Wet Brush The Original Detangler: "A great brush to use on hair extensions", $8
- Sephora Collection Classic Mini Multitasker Brush: "It works well with blush, powder, and bronzer so it’s a good brush to have in your purse.", $14
- Conair Blonde Bobby Pins: "I also always have a little bag with clear elastics and bobby pins on me.", $7
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda CurtisAs a designer-turned-entrepreneur, Amanda Curtis knows first hand how difficult it is to break into the fashion industry. After growing up in the fashion industry and graduating from Boston University and Parsons, Amanda went from backstage at New York Fashion week to designing for celebrities and bringing a solo designed collection to judging at London Fashion Week. Despite all that success, she was never profitable. Nineteenth Amendment was developed as the way to help designers break into the fashion industry with the least amount of time, effort, and money (stiletto-strapping), while growing domestic micro-manufacturing. Amanda’s mission is to make the fashion industry better for everyone: from designers and shoppers, to manufacturers and retailers. Follow Nineteenth Amendment on Twitter and Instagram and Amanda on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kirsten DickersonKirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily, an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design, is a leader in the social business and ethical fashion industry. Motivated by a belief that each person is valuable and uniquely created, Kirsten is dedicated to empowering women to discover their full potential. She is passionate about promoting social business models as a means of providing a dignified way to alleviate poverty, especially among at-risk women. From humble beginnings, Raven + Lily has grown to nineteen artisan partnerships around the world and employs over 1,500 at-risk women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education and a chance to break the poverty cycle. To learn more about Raven + Lily you can follow them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose