Born and raised in Arizona, Amber was one of 4 children (3 of which were girls). Being the oldest daughter, Amber and her sisters always enjoyed doing each other’s hair. Learning to do hair at an early age, would later come to benefit Amber when she decided to go to hair school in 2010. It was also in 2010 that Amber started her blog, Barefoot Blonde. It wasn’t until Amber landed her first big campaign, a TRESemme campaign, in 2013 that she realized she had the potential to turn her hobby into a career. November 2016, Amber made an addition to her beauty empire, launching her new line of premium clip-in hair extensions, Barefoot Blonde Hair. Within 72 hours of the pre-sale, Barefoot Blonde Hair was sold out. Since launching, Barefoot Blonde has become a premier destination for healthy living, beauty, fashion, travel, and hair DIY. Get to know Amber and her brand by following her in Instagram, Facebook.
- Barefoot Blonde Platinum Status: "I don’t leave without these in!", $194
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore: "Its medical-spa recommended so I had to give it a try. Its so good!", $120
- MAC Custom Palette: "Mine includes a highlighter, cream blush, eyebrow shadow, concealer, and 4 eyeshadows. Since I got it I have used it EVERY single day!", $65
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Boss: "This color is always in my purse and it looks good with almost any outfit!", $18
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry: "I use this to scrunch my hair. It holds ALL day!", $17
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads: "By far the best makeup wipes I have used.", $5
- eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere Blueberry Acai: "I like to put a little on my lips before applying liquid matte lipsticks", $4
- Wet Brush The Original Detangler: "A great brush to use on hair extensions", $8
- Sephora Collection Classic Mini Multitasker Brush: "It works well with blush, powder, and bronzer so it’s a good brush to have in your purse.", $14
- Conair Blonde Bobby Pins: "I also always have a little bag with clear elastics and bobby pins on me.", $7
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elisabeth EganElisabeth Egan is the books editor at Glamour. Her essays and book reviews have appeared in Self, Glamour, O Magazine, People, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus, Huffington Post, The New York Times Book Review, LA Times Book Review, The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Newark Star-Ledger. She lives in New Jersey with her family. Follow Elisabeth on Twitter for more info!
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose