Kathleen Ensign has spent over ten years in the retail apparel industry and lives for fashion. When she isn’t working, she is on a shoot or spending time with her infamous pooch, Benji. San Francisco is home for Kat, and she uses the scenic city as her backdrop for the blog. Learn more about Kat by following her on her Instagram accounts @KatWalksSF and @KatFoodSF, and by checking out her top ten cruise-ready essentials.
- Belle Tote, $138
- Number One Sunglasses, $250
- Francoise Stripe Top, $88
- D’Orsay Oxfords, $365
- Long Ombre Tassel Clip On Earrings, $395
- Cruz Hat, $325
- The Anne Marie Stripe One Piece, $168
- Embroidered Linen-Cotton Pom-Pom Cover-Up, $79
- Gingham Tunic, $89
- Both Embellished Sandal, $498
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights