Kathleen Ensign has spent over ten years in the retail apparel industry and lives for fashion. When she isn’t working, she is on a shoot or spending time with her infamous pooch, Benji. San Francisco is home for Kat, and she uses the scenic city as her backdrop for the blog. Learn more about Kat by following her on her Instagram accounts @KatWalksSF and @KatFoodSF, and by checking out her top ten cruise-ready essentials.
- Belle Tote, $138
- Number One Sunglasses, $250
- Francoise Stripe Top, $88
- D’Orsay Oxfords, $365
- Long Ombre Tassel Clip On Earrings, $395
- Cruz Hat, $325
- The Anne Marie Stripe One Piece, $168
- Embroidered Linen-Cotton Pom-Pom Cover-Up, $79
- Gingham Tunic, $89
- Both Embellished Sandal, $498
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Catherine LoweCatherine Giudici Lowe is best known for winning The Bachelor Sean Lowe’s heart on season 17 of the ABC reality show in 2013, but since her stint on reality television she has become a wife, a mother, and an owner of a luxury stationery company. Catherine is a fashion lover and enjoys having fun with her own style which she describes as "chameleon eclectic". She uses various outlets (cooking, graphic design, fashion, babies) to play with her passion: to create. Follow Catherine on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and check out her company LoweCo. here.
- Talking Top Tens: Sterling McDavidSterling McDavid is the CEO and Founder of The Starling Project, which is a charitable home candle line that helps provide solar energy to impoverished communities around the world. Inspired by her work in Vietnam for UNICEF, where she is a chair on UNICEF’s Next Generation Steering Committee, McDavid left a career in finance as a financial analyst at Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York to focus her energies on a meaningful solution to help the less fortunate. The Starling Project launched in December 2015 and has already donated over $100,000 to UNICEF to fund solar energy in Chad, Africa. Learn more about Sterling by following her on Instagram and discover more about The Starling Project by visiting starlingproject.org and their Facebook page.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose