Kathleen Ensign has spent over ten years in the retail apparel industry and lives for fashion. When she isn’t working, she is on a shoot or spending time with her infamous pooch, Benji. San Francisco is home for Kat, and she uses the scenic city as her backdrop for the blog. Learn more about Kat by following her on her Instagram accounts @KatWalksSF and @KatFoodSF, and by checking out her top ten cruise-ready essentials.
- Belle Tote, $138
- Number One Sunglasses, $250
- Francoise Stripe Top, $88
- D’Orsay Oxfords, $365
- Long Ombre Tassel Clip On Earrings, $395
- Cruz Hat, $325
- The Anne Marie Stripe One Piece, $168
- Embroidered Linen-Cotton Pom-Pom Cover-Up, $79
- Gingham Tunic, $89
- Both Embellished Sandal, $498
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle MoneyMichelle turned heads on ABC’s hit reality dating show, The Bachelor, and quickly became one of the most recognized cast members from The Bachelor franchise. Michelle now hosts a daily live talk show, “Good Things Utah,” and her day-to-day life consists of her one true love, her daughter Brielle, and living an active, healthy lifestyle. A professional hair and makeup stylist by trade, Michelle is now focused on empowering women through her online courses. You can follow Michelle on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery