Kathleen Ensign has spent over ten years in the retail apparel industry and lives for fashion. When she isn’t working, she is on a shoot or spending time with her infamous pooch, Benji. San Francisco is home for Kat, and she uses the scenic city as her backdrop for the blog. Learn more about Kat by following her on her Instagram accounts @KatWalksSF and @KatFoodSF, and by checking out her top ten cruise-ready essentials.
- Belle Tote, $138
- Number One Sunglasses, $250
- Francoise Stripe Top, $88
- D’Orsay Oxfords, $365
- Long Ombre Tassel Clip On Earrings, $395
- Cruz Hat, $325
- The Anne Marie Stripe One Piece, $168
- Embroidered Linen-Cotton Pom-Pom Cover-Up, $79
- Gingham Tunic, $89
- Both Embellished Sandal, $498
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren UrasekLauren Urasek is a professional makeup artist, blogger, and author. After being inundated with online dating messages, she began to document them on her popular Tumblr account, They Really Said This, which led to her current book, Popular. When she’s not making fun of ridiculous online dating messages, she’s painting the faces of celebrities and most likely becoming best friends with your dog. You can purchase her book, which chronicles her entertaining array of dating experiences in New York, here. You can also follow Lauren on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Talking Top Tens: Jill DonenfeldJill Donenfeld is the founder of The Culinistas, a private chef and catering agency in NYC, LA, and Chicago. She is a writer, entrepreneur, and chef with three published cookbooks and recipes appearing in Food & Wine and articles in Men’s Journal and The Huffington Post. She has lived in Madagascar, Southern India, and Sweden to pursue culinary endeavors. Her newest cookbook is coming out in April 2015 with Harper Collins, Better on Toast: Happiness on a Slice of Bread. Follow The Culinistas on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery