Kathleen Ensign has spent over ten years in the retail apparel industry and lives for fashion. When she isn’t working, she is on a shoot or spending time with her infamous pooch, Benji. San Francisco is home for Kat, and she uses the scenic city as her backdrop for the blog. Learn more about Kat by following her on her Instagram accounts @KatWalksSF and @KatFoodSF, and by checking out her top ten cruise-ready essentials.
- Belle Tote, $138
- Number One Sunglasses, $250
- Francoise Stripe Top, $88
- D’Orsay Oxfords, $365
- Long Ombre Tassel Clip On Earrings, $395
- Cruz Hat, $325
- The Anne Marie Stripe One Piece, $168
- Embroidered Linen-Cotton Pom-Pom Cover-Up, $79
- Gingham Tunic, $89
- Both Embellished Sandal, $498
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Talking Top Tens: Rati Sahi LevesqueBorn and raised in San Francisco, Rati Sahi Levesque graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a degree in economics. After sharpening her chops in the financial industry, Rati opened the fashion-forward Anica boutique in San Francisco’s hip Russian Hill neighborhood. Setting out to fill the void of avant-garde designers in the city, Anica acquired a significant following, especially for the store’s luxury consignment selection, which featured specialty and vintage pieces. In addition, Anica built a large online presence, with e-commerce sales comprising 50% of business. Rati combined her consignment and e-commerce success when she joined CEO Julie Wainwright and The RealReal. Now both a mother and an entrepreneur, Rati cites the creative selling process as the most fulfilling part of working at The RealReal, as well as the access to the world’s most beautiful and unique fashion. Follow Rati on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose