Tara launched her blog, Tara Michelle Brose, in 2015 as a way to share her personal style, love for fashion & all things beautiful, her career as a model in NYC, and her obsession with travel and experiencing new things. Together with her husband, Zach, she lives in Williamsburg Brooklyn and the two of them travel at any chance they get. Tara has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology in fashion merchandising and product development. She started modeling full time in 2012, and has since built an extensive portfolio of print modeling, fit modeling, runway, commercial and film work, showroom modeling and more. Tara Michelle Brose has become Tara’s outlet for sharing her fashion expertise and passion for life with the world. Her dedication to staying true to herself and her belief that life should be lived to the fullest have propelled her blog forward, and she continues to blaze a trail for the fashion lovers, the wanderlusters, and the modern woman to follow! You can keep up to date with Tara by following her on Instagram, Twitter, and FaceBook.
- One Teaspoon Blue Buoy Bandit Shorts, $99
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl, $30
- Hieleven Mini Bucket Bag, $99
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Biker Jacket, $560
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant, $58
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch, $179
- Rebecca Minkoff Block Flower Bandana Scarf, $38
- BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean, $58
- Topshop Washed Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $20
- Ray Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses, $150
- Neha Gandhi of Love Playing Dressup
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kristina ThayerKristina Thayer is the founder and Director of Flicker Box, the leading artisanal candle subscription box most loved for its thematic curation. Kristina’s keen eye for curation comes from previous work with premier bridal blog Style Me Pretty and as a retail ambassador for Diane von Furstenberg at Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. Headquartered in Chicago, Flicker Box is quickly becoming the authority on small-batch American-made candles and has been featured by Racked, the Chicago Tribune & Gilt City. Follow Flicker Box on Twitter and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Jess TeutonicoJess Teutonico has been working in Kenya since 2006, building sustainable programs in remote areas with the indigenous tribes that address basic human needs through her organization, Under the Acacia. She is also the Executive Director for legendary music producer and Grammy winner Nile Rodgers’ organization, We Are Family Foundation, where she leads the most sought after international youth initiatives including Three Dot Dash and TEDxTeen. Previously, she was a consultant at TED Conferences and a Special Events Director at Vogue Magazine and spent a decade producing fashion shows and events for top luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose