Tara launched her blog, Tara Michelle Brose, in 2015 as a way to share her personal style, love for fashion & all things beautiful, her career as a model in NYC, and her obsession with travel and experiencing new things. Together with her husband, Zach, she lives in Williamsburg Brooklyn and the two of them travel at any chance they get. Tara has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology in fashion merchandising and product development. She started modeling full time in 2012, and has since built an extensive portfolio of print modeling, fit modeling, runway, commercial and film work, showroom modeling and more. Tara Michelle Brose has become Tara’s outlet for sharing her fashion expertise and passion for life with the world. Her dedication to staying true to herself and her belief that life should be lived to the fullest have propelled her blog forward, and she continues to blaze a trail for the fashion lovers, the wanderlusters, and the modern woman to follow! You can keep up to date with Tara by following her on Instagram, Twitter, and FaceBook.
- One Teaspoon Blue Buoy Bandit Shorts, $99
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl, $30
- Hieleven Mini Bucket Bag, $99
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Biker Jacket, $560
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant, $58
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch, $179
- Rebecca Minkoff Block Flower Bandana Scarf, $38
- BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean, $58
- Topshop Washed Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $20
- Ray Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses, $150
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Taryn FixelTaryn Fixel is the founder of Ingredient1, which is transforming the way people discover healthy food. The Ingredient1 mobile app is a unique lens to discover foods you’ll love, see friends’ recommendations, and learn where those products are sold. Prior to ingredient1, Taryn was an investigative and documentary producer for CBS News and CNN. Follow Ingredient1 on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery