Tara launched her blog, Tara Michelle Brose, in 2015 as a way to share her personal style, love for fashion & all things beautiful, her career as a model in NYC, and her obsession with travel and experiencing new things. Together with her husband, Zach, she lives in Williamsburg Brooklyn and the two of them travel at any chance they get. Tara has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology in fashion merchandising and product development. She started modeling full time in 2012, and has since built an extensive portfolio of print modeling, fit modeling, runway, commercial and film work, showroom modeling and more. Tara Michelle Brose has become Tara’s outlet for sharing her fashion expertise and passion for life with the world. Her dedication to staying true to herself and her belief that life should be lived to the fullest have propelled her blog forward, and she continues to blaze a trail for the fashion lovers, the wanderlusters, and the modern woman to follow! You can keep up to date with Tara by following her on Instagram, Twitter, and FaceBook.
- One Teaspoon Blue Buoy Bandit Shorts, $99
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl, $30
- Hieleven Mini Bucket Bag, $99
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Biker Jacket, $560
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant, $58
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch, $179
- Rebecca Minkoff Block Flower Bandana Scarf, $38
- BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean, $58
- Topshop Washed Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $20
- Ray Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses, $150
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Shany ElkinShany Elkin is the Co-Founder and Creative director of Out Of X, a fashion crowd-funding platform. Out Of X makes independent fashion affordable and accessible and gives the crowd the power to dictate what will be produced, while giving independent fashion designers a risk free environment to create their art. With fashion designers from more than 30 different countries, Out Of X is soon to be launched in London. Follow Out Of X on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights