Tara launched her blog, Tara Michelle Brose, in 2015 as a way to share her personal style, love for fashion & all things beautiful, her career as a model in NYC, and her obsession with travel and experiencing new things. Together with her husband, Zach, she lives in Williamsburg Brooklyn and the two of them travel at any chance they get. Tara has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology in fashion merchandising and product development. She started modeling full time in 2012, and has since built an extensive portfolio of print modeling, fit modeling, runway, commercial and film work, showroom modeling and more. Tara Michelle Brose has become Tara’s outlet for sharing her fashion expertise and passion for life with the world. Her dedication to staying true to herself and her belief that life should be lived to the fullest have propelled her blog forward, and she continues to blaze a trail for the fashion lovers, the wanderlusters, and the modern woman to follow! You can keep up to date with Tara by following her on Instagram, Twitter, and FaceBook.
- One Teaspoon Blue Buoy Bandit Shorts, $99
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl, $30
- Hieleven Mini Bucket Bag, $99
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Biker Jacket, $560
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant, $58
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch, $179
- Rebecca Minkoff Block Flower Bandana Scarf, $38
- BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean, $58
- Topshop Washed Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $20
- Ray Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses, $150
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Janice KaplanJanice Kaplan is the author of more than a dozen popular novels and non-fiction books. Her most recent book, The Gratitude Diaries, was a New York Times bestseller and has gotten attention around the world. Janice was the editor-in-chief of Parade magazine and the creator and executive producer of numerous network television shows. She has appeared regularly on programs including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Find out more about Janice when you visit janicekaplan.com or gratitudediaries.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenna Bush HagerJenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent on NBC’s Today show and an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine. She is also the inspiring author of the New York Times bestseller, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which she wrote after traveling to Latin America in 2006 as an intern with UNICEF. Hager is the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In 2008, she married Henry Hager, and they have two daughters, Margaret Laura (Mila) and Poppy Louise. For more on Jenna you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights