Tara launched her blog, Tara Michelle Brose, in 2015 as a way to share her personal style, love for fashion & all things beautiful, her career as a model in NYC, and her obsession with travel and experiencing new things. Together with her husband, Zach, she lives in Williamsburg Brooklyn and the two of them travel at any chance they get. Tara has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology in fashion merchandising and product development. She started modeling full time in 2012, and has since built an extensive portfolio of print modeling, fit modeling, runway, commercial and film work, showroom modeling and more. Tara Michelle Brose has become Tara’s outlet for sharing her fashion expertise and passion for life with the world. Her dedication to staying true to herself and her belief that life should be lived to the fullest have propelled her blog forward, and she continues to blaze a trail for the fashion lovers, the wanderlusters, and the modern woman to follow! You can keep up to date with Tara by following her on Instagram, Twitter, and FaceBook.
- One Teaspoon Blue Buoy Bandit Shorts, $99
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl, $30
- Hieleven Mini Bucket Bag, $99
- AllSaints Cargo Leather Biker Jacket, $560
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant, $58
- Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch, $179
- Rebecca Minkoff Block Flower Bandana Scarf, $38
- BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean, $58
- Topshop Washed Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $20
- Ray Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses, $150
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PeeveyMaria Peevey, a savvy entrepreneur, brand leader and industry disruptor is the Founder and CEO of The Reset—a digital homebase for a new generation of women who are choosing to do things differently. Fusing content, community, and commerce, The Reset fills a void for an authentic, inspiring, and relevant place for real women, by real women. It provides a fresh take on what modern life means, looks and feels like for the woman-in-progress. Maria recognized there was a void in the market for a brand that spoke a different kind of narrative. In a mainstream culture that focuses on millennials, The Reset is a destination that rejects old stereotypes and celebrates our life resets big and small. At the core of The Reset is the message that at any moment there is an opportunity for a reset. A refresh on life. Discover more from Maira by shopping The Reset’s line of wearable wardrobe essentials, R Label, following The Reset on Instagram, and scrolling through Maria’s top ten essentials.
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery