Krista created Sugar Love Chic in 2012 as a platform to connect with other women by creating fun content covering fashion, beauty, and other lifestyle topics. She particularly loves to share her personal style through styled outfits and talking about trends. Krista has always approached her blog lightheartedly and wants her posts to be a fun read that inspire her readers to dress in a way that makes them feel great. She is all about embracing trends and specific styles that fit perfectly into one’s year-round wardrobe and everyday outfits. Krista’s MO is practicality and versatility... with a little flair. For more information on Krista and her personal style, check out her Instagram, FaceBook, and blog.
- TULA Probiotic Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum, $78
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $22
- Radha 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, $12
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Sanitizer, $6
- It Cosmetics Eyelift In A Tube, $29
- Sky Organics Organic Bath Bombs, $24
- Renpure Professional 100% Organic Coconut Oil, $7
- Essie Nail Polish Wild Nude Collection, $9
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, $17
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater, $7
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda CurtisAs a designer-turned-entrepreneur, Amanda Curtis knows first hand how difficult it is to break into the fashion industry. After growing up in the fashion industry and graduating from Boston University and Parsons, Amanda went from backstage at New York Fashion week to designing for celebrities and bringing a solo designed collection to judging at London Fashion Week. Despite all that success, she was never profitable. Nineteenth Amendment was developed as the way to help designers break into the fashion industry with the least amount of time, effort, and money (stiletto-strapping), while growing domestic micro-manufacturing. Amanda’s mission is to make the fashion industry better for everyone: from designers and shoppers, to manufacturers and retailers. Follow Nineteenth Amendment on Twitter and Instagram and Amanda on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Karen BehnkeAs founder and CEO of organic and eco-chic skincare and cosmetics company, Juice Beauty, Karen Behnke is changing the face of sustainable cosmetics. Karen developed a keen interest in personal care products upon becoming pregnant with her first child at the age of 40 and was astounded to learn that, although the skin absorbs over 60 percent of what is placed on it, there were very few available healthy personal care products that worked well. Karen realized there was a void in the market for safe, effective beauty products. Since she couldn’t find anything that worked for her, Karen created her own company: Juice Beauty. Follow Karen on Instagram at @juicebeautykaren and @juicebeauty.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights