Krista created Sugar Love Chic in 2012 as a platform to connect with other women by creating fun content covering fashion, beauty, and other lifestyle topics. She particularly loves to share her personal style through styled outfits and talking about trends. Krista has always approached her blog lightheartedly and wants her posts to be a fun read that inspire her readers to dress in a way that makes them feel great. She is all about embracing trends and specific styles that fit perfectly into one’s year-round wardrobe and everyday outfits. Krista’s MO is practicality and versatility... with a little flair. For more information on Krista and her personal style, check out her Instagram, FaceBook, and blog.
- TULA Probiotic Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum, $78
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $22
- Radha 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, $12
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Sanitizer, $6
- It Cosmetics Eyelift In A Tube, $29
- Sky Organics Organic Bath Bombs, $24
- Renpure Professional 100% Organic Coconut Oil, $7
- Essie Nail Polish Wild Nude Collection, $9
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, $17
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater, $7
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Tze ChunTze Chun is the Founder of Uprise Art, an online gallery that makes collecting original art easier and more affordable. Their curated collection of one-of-a-kind art takes the guess work out of art collecting, and Uprise Art’s team of art advisors help you find the perfect art for the spaces where you live and work. Follow Uprise Art on Instagram for a behind the scenes look at the art world!
- Talking Top Tens: Liza DeyrmenjianLiza Deyrmenjian is the founder of Fashion Accelerator 360, an unparalleled platform for online fashion and lifestyle business education. Prior to launching FBA360, she consulted young designers in creating million dollar fashion businesses, many of which have been featured in Elle, InStyle and WWD and on national shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and the Steve Harvey Show. Liza’s students and clients have gone on to successfully sell to prestigious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Barneys New York. Follow Fashion Accelerator 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery