Krista created Sugar Love Chic in 2012 as a platform to connect with other women by creating fun content covering fashion, beauty, and other lifestyle topics. She particularly loves to share her personal style through styled outfits and talking about trends. Krista has always approached her blog lightheartedly and wants her posts to be a fun read that inspire her readers to dress in a way that makes them feel great. She is all about embracing trends and specific styles that fit perfectly into one’s year-round wardrobe and everyday outfits. Krista’s MO is practicality and versatility... with a little flair. For more information on Krista and her personal style, check out her Instagram, FaceBook, and blog.
- TULA Probiotic Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum, $78
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $22
- Radha 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, $12
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Sanitizer, $6
- It Cosmetics Eyelift In A Tube, $29
- Sky Organics Organic Bath Bombs, $24
- Renpure Professional 100% Organic Coconut Oil, $7
- Essie Nail Polish Wild Nude Collection, $9
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, $17
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater, $7
- Neha Gandhi of Love Playing Dressup
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Adrian Granzella LarssenAdrian Granzella Larssen is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Muse, the career advice publication that’s helped millions of people find and succeed at their dream jobs. With a longstanding mission to support women at work and in life, she speaks regularly to corporations and women’s groups and has been featured as a career expert in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider. Previously, she oversaw print and digital communications for the George Washington University Medical Center, did stints as a marketer and event planner, and earned an MBA from Pepperdine University. In her spare time, you’ll find her scheming up her next dinner party and flying back and forth between the coasts. Follow Adrian on Twitter and The Daily Muse on Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa Von TobelAlexa von Tobel, CFP® is the founder and CEO of LearnVest.com, and the New York Times Bestselling Author of Financially Fearless. She attended Harvard College and Harvard Business School before starting LearnVest, which has raised over $73 million in financing since its inception. Alexa brings her passion for innovative product design to the financial planning space, as she works to bring financial advice to people nationwide and revolutionize how Americans interact with their money. Follow Alexa and LearnVest on Twitter, and @AlexavonTobel and @learnvest on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose