Krista created Sugar Love Chic in 2012 as a platform to connect with other women by creating fun content covering fashion, beauty, and other lifestyle topics. She particularly loves to share her personal style through styled outfits and talking about trends. Krista has always approached her blog lightheartedly and wants her posts to be a fun read that inspire her readers to dress in a way that makes them feel great. She is all about embracing trends and specific styles that fit perfectly into one’s year-round wardrobe and everyday outfits. Krista’s MO is practicality and versatility... with a little flair. For more information on Krista and her personal style, check out her Instagram, FaceBook, and blog.
- TULA Probiotic Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum, $78
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $22
- Radha 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, $12
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Sanitizer, $6
- It Cosmetics Eyelift In A Tube, $29
- Sky Organics Organic Bath Bombs, $24
- Renpure Professional 100% Organic Coconut Oil, $7
- Essie Nail Polish Wild Nude Collection, $9
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, $17
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater, $7
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Denise LeeDenise’s big “Aha!” moment came in early 2012, when she was training for her first triathlon and, even for the expert shopper that she was, could not find an activewear brand that offered the effortless, cool style of the contemporary designers she loved. In November of that year, she left her job at a retail brand incubator in New York to build Alala into the activewear brand she had been searching for, and hasn’t looked back since. Denise hails from the sunny island of Singapore, received a double degree from Northwestern University, and holds an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. To find out more about Alala, check out their Instagram account here.
- Talking Top Tens: Shira SuveykeShira Suveyke was appointed VP of Global Buying at THE OUTNET.COM in September 2011. She is fundamental in ensuring THE OUTNET’s brand edit remains unparalleled. Shira is responsible for cultivating vendor relationships and driving overall company revenue, maintaining THE OUTNET’s unique position as a collaborative partner and exclusive outlet stocklist for many designer brands. She manages THE OUTNET’s global buying team, provides input on merchandising and oversees the buying and production process for the THE OUTNET’s exclusive in-house brand, Iris & Ink. Prior to joining THE OUTNET, Shira was Divisional Merchandise Manager and Vice President of Womenswear at Gilt Groupe and Vice President of Merchandising and Menswear at J.Crew. She graduated from Boston University with a major in Economics and Business Management. Follow THE OUTNET on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose