Krista created Sugar Love Chic in 2012 as a platform to connect with other women by creating fun content covering fashion, beauty, and other lifestyle topics. She particularly loves to share her personal style through styled outfits and talking about trends. Krista has always approached her blog lightheartedly and wants her posts to be a fun read that inspire her readers to dress in a way that makes them feel great. She is all about embracing trends and specific styles that fit perfectly into one’s year-round wardrobe and everyday outfits. Krista’s MO is practicality and versatility... with a little flair. For more information on Krista and her personal style, check out her Instagram, FaceBook, and blog.
- TULA Probiotic Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum, $78
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $22
- Radha 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, $12
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Sanitizer, $6
- It Cosmetics Eyelift In A Tube, $29
- Sky Organics Organic Bath Bombs, $24
- Renpure Professional 100% Organic Coconut Oil, $7
- Essie Nail Polish Wild Nude Collection, $9
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, $17
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater, $7
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Stephi MaronStephi Maron is the Founder and COO of Blushington—a go-to destination spot for all your beauty and makeup needs. The idea behind Blushington came to Stephi when she realized there wasn’t a great place in LA to get her makeup done. So she decided to create one that was affordable and convenient, that also offered more natural looking makeup applied by super talented makeup artists. Having worked in the couture fashion world, with some PR and marketing experience, Stephi knew exactly what it would take to create something truly unique. She pulled together the ultimate dream team, along with the right products and the perfect space to open the first Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge in West Hollywood, CA, in 2011. Since then, Blushington has expanded and created a name for itself by providing its customers with the highest quality professional makeup applications in a trusted and beautiful environment. Head over to www.blushington.com to discover more beauty goodness.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose