Kate Brennan re-launched her blog in February of 2017 under the new name, "The Chic Series." Kate has three guiding passions that inspire the platform’s content: family, fitness, and fashion. She’s a mother of two little girls, a fitness instructor, and a former buyer at Ralph Lauren. Kate recently relocated from NYC to Charlotte with her family and the blog reflects the merging of these two worlds; Southern hospitality meets NYC style. Kate’s blog is a destination where women can find classic style, natural beauty recommendations, and tips on how to live a fit life. Kate’s goal is to inspire women to look good and feel good and to create an online and in-person community where women of all ages can connect in a meaningful way. She most recently partnered with Neiman Marcus in Charlotte, where she hosted an event to celebrate the launch of NM Activewear. The event kicked off with a fitness class, followed by a spring trend fashion show styled by Kate in collaboration with Neiman Marcus. She is looking to expand on this concept, and bring it to new markets with new partnerships. Be sure to follow the “The Chic Series” on Instagram and on the blog as the best has yet to come...
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee, $32
- Alice + Olivia Trinity Cutout Stretch-Crepe Jumpsuit, $440
- J Brand The Doll High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans, $118
- Alice + Olivia Nila Tweed Jacket, $154
- Madewell Headliner Sunglasses, $55
- Celine Luggage Handbag Grainy Leather Mini, $1325
- Daya by Zendaya Aaron Pointy Toe Pump, $89
- Markus Lupfer Kate Embellished Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt, $290
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé, $23
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $54
- Neha Gandhi of Love Playing Dressup
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jill DonenfeldJill Donenfeld is the founder of The Culinistas, a private chef and catering agency in NYC, LA, and Chicago. She is a writer, entrepreneur, and chef with three published cookbooks and recipes appearing in Food & Wine and articles in Men’s Journal and The Huffington Post. She has lived in Madagascar, Southern India, and Sweden to pursue culinary endeavors. Her newest cookbook is coming out in April 2015 with Harper Collins, Better on Toast: Happiness on a Slice of Bread. Follow The Culinistas on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose