Kate Brennan re-launched her blog in February of 2017 under the new name, "The Chic Series." Kate has three guiding passions that inspire the platform’s content: family, fitness, and fashion. She’s a mother of two little girls, a fitness instructor, and a former buyer at Ralph Lauren. Kate recently relocated from NYC to Charlotte with her family and the blog reflects the merging of these two worlds; Southern hospitality meets NYC style. Kate’s blog is a destination where women can find classic style, natural beauty recommendations, and tips on how to live a fit life. Kate’s goal is to inspire women to look good and feel good and to create an online and in-person community where women of all ages can connect in a meaningful way. She most recently partnered with Neiman Marcus in Charlotte, where she hosted an event to celebrate the launch of NM Activewear. The event kicked off with a fitness class, followed by a spring trend fashion show styled by Kate in collaboration with Neiman Marcus. She is looking to expand on this concept, and bring it to new markets with new partnerships. Be sure to follow the “The Chic Series” on Instagram and on the blog as the best has yet to come...
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee, $32
- Alice + Olivia Trinity Cutout Stretch-Crepe Jumpsuit, $440
- J Brand The Doll High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans, $118
- Alice + Olivia Nila Tweed Jacket, $154
- Madewell Headliner Sunglasses, $55
- Celine Luggage Handbag Grainy Leather Mini, $1325
- Daya by Zendaya Aaron Pointy Toe Pump, $89
- Markus Lupfer Kate Embellished Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt, $290
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé, $23
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $54
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery