Kate Brennan re-launched her blog in February of 2017 under the new name, "The Chic Series." Kate has three guiding passions that inspire the platform’s content: family, fitness, and fashion. She’s a mother of two little girls, a fitness instructor, and a former buyer at Ralph Lauren. Kate recently relocated from NYC to Charlotte with her family and the blog reflects the merging of these two worlds; Southern hospitality meets NYC style. Kate’s blog is a destination where women can find classic style, natural beauty recommendations, and tips on how to live a fit life. Kate’s goal is to inspire women to look good and feel good and to create an online and in-person community where women of all ages can connect in a meaningful way. She most recently partnered with Neiman Marcus in Charlotte, where she hosted an event to celebrate the launch of NM Activewear. The event kicked off with a fitness class, followed by a spring trend fashion show styled by Kate in collaboration with Neiman Marcus. She is looking to expand on this concept, and bring it to new markets with new partnerships. Be sure to follow the “The Chic Series” on Instagram and on the blog as the best has yet to come...
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee, $32
- Alice + Olivia Trinity Cutout Stretch-Crepe Jumpsuit, $440
- J Brand The Doll High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans, $118
- Alice + Olivia Nila Tweed Jacket, $154
- Madewell Headliner Sunglasses, $55
- Celine Luggage Handbag Grainy Leather Mini, $1325
- Daya by Zendaya Aaron Pointy Toe Pump, $89
- Markus Lupfer Kate Embellished Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt, $290
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé, $23
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $54
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Heather MycoskieAs Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative, Heather oversees each program, travels to areas of need to research species, advises on partnership strategy, and hosts awareness-building events to support each initiative. The TOMS Animal Initiative partners with non-profit animal conservation organizations to raise funds and awareness for specific endangered species with each collection. Additionally, for each product included in the TOMS Animal Initiative collections, TOMS will help a person in need, One for One®. Heather is a former FORD model and graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications. When she’s not busy traveling around the world for her work, she can be found at home with her son Summit and Golden Doodles, Buddha and Gypsy. Get to know Heather more by following her on Instagram and checking out her top ten essentials!
- Talking Top Tens: Felita HarrisFelita Harris is a seasoned senior executive with over 20 years experience in luxury ready-to-wear and soft accessories. In 2015, Felita joined Lela Rose in a newly created position, Senior Vice President, Global Commercial Development where she is responsible for overseeing sales, merchandising, brand positioning, and co-op advertising for ready-to-wear and bridal. A global traveler, strategist, and visionary, Felita has worked with some of the most notable designer brands and luxury retailers including Donna Karan Collection, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Armani, St. John Knits and more! Her expertise in wholesale, retail and knowledge of the international market, has given her a dynamic acuity in managing luxury businesses worldwide. To learn more about Felita Harris you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates on her life, Lela Rose and the world of fashion.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights