Kate Brennan re-launched her blog in February of 2017 under the new name, "The Chic Series." Kate has three guiding passions that inspire the platform’s content: family, fitness, and fashion. She’s a mother of two little girls, a fitness instructor, and a former buyer at Ralph Lauren. Kate recently relocated from NYC to Charlotte with her family and the blog reflects the merging of these two worlds; Southern hospitality meets NYC style. Kate’s blog is a destination where women can find classic style, natural beauty recommendations, and tips on how to live a fit life. Kate’s goal is to inspire women to look good and feel good and to create an online and in-person community where women of all ages can connect in a meaningful way. She most recently partnered with Neiman Marcus in Charlotte, where she hosted an event to celebrate the launch of NM Activewear. The event kicked off with a fitness class, followed by a spring trend fashion show styled by Kate in collaboration with Neiman Marcus. She is looking to expand on this concept, and bring it to new markets with new partnerships. Be sure to follow the “The Chic Series” on Instagram and on the blog as the best has yet to come...
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee, $32
- Alice + Olivia Trinity Cutout Stretch-Crepe Jumpsuit, $440
- J Brand The Doll High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans, $118
- Alice + Olivia Nila Tweed Jacket, $154
- Madewell Headliner Sunglasses, $55
- Celine Luggage Handbag Grainy Leather Mini, $1325
- Daya by Zendaya Aaron Pointy Toe Pump, $89
- Markus Lupfer Kate Embellished Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt, $290
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé, $23
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $54
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Gabi GreggGabi Gregg is a LA-based brand consultant, designer and blogger who started her site GabiFresh.com in 2008 after noticing the lack of fashion resources for plus size young women. One of the first blogs of its kind, GabiFresh mixes style advice, outfits, and body positivity while rejecting outdated fashion rules. Gabi revolutionized the market when she popularized plus size bikinis, designing her debut collection for SwimsuitsForAll in 2013. She has contributed to Vogue.it, Refinery29, xoJane, and Rookie Mag, and was the first plus size contributing editor at InStyle Magazine in 2012. Follow Gabi on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura BronnerLaura Bronner is the co-founder of Gloss48 – a daily dose of the best indie beauty products to discover and shop. Prior to revolutionizing online beauty, Laura developed upscale nail and waxing concepts at MiniLuxe (Boston), Nail Bar (Chicago), and Trim (Chicago). A big fan of women entrepreneurs, Laura holds an MBA from Kellogg School of Management and a BA from Duke University. She is an avid Duke Basketball fan, mom to a ruggedly-handsome, loud-mouthed boy named Owen, peanut butter connoisseur, and runner (so that she can eat more peanut butter). And, while you’re here, want to make 2015 your glowiest year yet? We’ve partnered with BeautyBooked and Gloss48 to giveaway $200 in products and salon & spa services. Enter here for a chance to win!
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose