Kate Brennan re-launched her blog in February of 2017 under the new name, "The Chic Series." Kate has three guiding passions that inspire the platform’s content: family, fitness, and fashion. She’s a mother of two little girls, a fitness instructor, and a former buyer at Ralph Lauren. Kate recently relocated from NYC to Charlotte with her family and the blog reflects the merging of these two worlds; Southern hospitality meets NYC style. Kate’s blog is a destination where women can find classic style, natural beauty recommendations, and tips on how to live a fit life. Kate’s goal is to inspire women to look good and feel good and to create an online and in-person community where women of all ages can connect in a meaningful way. She most recently partnered with Neiman Marcus in Charlotte, where she hosted an event to celebrate the launch of NM Activewear. The event kicked off with a fitness class, followed by a spring trend fashion show styled by Kate in collaboration with Neiman Marcus. She is looking to expand on this concept, and bring it to new markets with new partnerships. Be sure to follow the “The Chic Series” on Instagram and on the blog as the best has yet to come...
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee, $32
- Alice + Olivia Trinity Cutout Stretch-Crepe Jumpsuit, $440
- J Brand The Doll High Waist Bell Bottom Jeans, $118
- Alice + Olivia Nila Tweed Jacket, $154
- Madewell Headliner Sunglasses, $55
- Celine Luggage Handbag Grainy Leather Mini, $1325
- Daya by Zendaya Aaron Pointy Toe Pump, $89
- Markus Lupfer Kate Embellished Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt, $290
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé, $23
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $54
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa HirschfeldAlexa Hirschfeld started Paperless Post at age 23 with her brother James, concepting and beta-testing a product that would soon reach over 85 million users and push the boundaries of design and self-expression in modern communication. Since then, Alexa has headed the tech company’s product development and helped build it into the market’s leading platform for online and paper stationery. As Paperless Post’s President, Alexa oversees a team of over 50 product designers, technologists, and software engineers, and currently employs over 100 people in New York and London. Alexa has been named as one of Fortune’s “10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs"; Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”; and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; and in 2012, was named a New York Ventures Fellow from the New York City Economic Development Corporation. If you haven’t check out Paperless Post yet you can do so at paperlesspost.com and be sure to follow them and Alexa on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Cortney NovogratzCortney Novogratz and her husband, Robert, are proud parents of seven and the duo behind The Novogratz, an interior and product design firm that has successfully been in the design business for more than twenty-five years. The Novogratzes have had several product lines with retailers such as CB2, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy and more, and are currently launching their own e-commerce site for holiday 2016. The two have also worked with many A-list clients and have had two successful television shows: Bravo’s 9 by Design, HGTV’s Home by Novogratz, as well as a digital series with People.com. For more information on The Novogratz, check out their website; blog; Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts and grab a copy of their third book Beachside Bohemian: Easy Living By the Sea- A Designer Couple’s Refuge for Family and Friends available on Amazon October 18th.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights