Mandy Kellogg Rye, founder and creative director of Waiting on Martha, Inc., is known for her impeccable taste when it comes to all great things in life: entertaining, fashion, food and drink, interiors, travel, and wellness. She’s the voice behind the popular lifestyle blog Waiting on Martha, the curator of the e-commerce brand Waiting on Martha Home, and opening soon brick and mortar shop in Atlanta, and the wellness brand, The Well Code. Follow along on her adventures as she juggles life as an entrepreneur, content creator, and shop owner on Instagram through @waitingonmartha, @shopwaitingonmartha and @thewellcode.
- Waiting on Martha "I Slay Rose" Straw Bag, $165
- La Tina Blue & White Stripe Fringe Beach Blanket, $70
- French Girl Organics Jasmin Neroli Sea Spray, $26
- Waiting on Martha Watermelon Sipper, $19
- Waiting on Martha Ice Cream Shaped Popsicle Molds, $18
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- J.Crew New Seaside Pant in Chambray, $75
- J.Crew Gallabia Embroidered Tunic, $250
- Budha Girl Serenity Prayer All Weather Gold Bangles, $110
- Valley Eyewear A Dead Coffin Club Sunglasses, $200
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie O’Banion of Beauty BioscienceJamie O’Banion is the Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience. Jamie grew up in the skincare industry learning from her biochemist father and saw the need in the retail space for the type of clinical-grade skincare they developed for plastic surgeons and dermatologists. She co-founded BeautyBio with her father and has expanded the brand globally with retail partners such as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Harrods, HSN, and QVC UK and Germany. She was recently featured in Forbes as one of four female entrepreneurs to watch in their issue highlighting the most successful female entrepreneurs in America. She was the recipient of the Rising Star Award from Fashion Group International and named both a Fresh Face of Fashion and Woman of Style by Modern Luxury Magazine. She is a respected lifestyle and beauty expert for broadcast media and is a requested beauty and lifestyle speaker nationally. Jamie resides in Dallas, Texas with her husband and three children.
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights