Mandy Kellogg Rye, founder and creative director of Waiting on Martha, Inc., is known for her impeccable taste when it comes to all great things in life: entertaining, fashion, food and drink, interiors, travel, and wellness. She’s the voice behind the popular lifestyle blog Waiting on Martha, the curator of the e-commerce brand Waiting on Martha Home, and opening soon brick and mortar shop in Atlanta, and the wellness brand, The Well Code. Follow along on her adventures as she juggles life as an entrepreneur, content creator, and shop owner on Instagram through @waitingonmartha, @shopwaitingonmartha and @thewellcode.
- Waiting on Martha "I Slay Rose" Straw Bag, $165
- La Tina Blue & White Stripe Fringe Beach Blanket, $70
- French Girl Organics Jasmin Neroli Sea Spray, $26
- Waiting on Martha Watermelon Sipper, $19
- Waiting on Martha Ice Cream Shaped Popsicle Molds, $18
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- J.Crew New Seaside Pant in Chambray, $75
- J.Crew Gallabia Embroidered Tunic, $250
- Budha Girl Serenity Prayer All Weather Gold Bangles, $110
- Valley Eyewear A Dead Coffin Club Sunglasses, $200
- Samantha Curtis of The Samantha Show
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jac WhiteJac White is the CEO of Savoteur, one of the fastest growing digital media brands for premium audiences around the world. Formerly Daily Secret, a daily email digest delivering insights into things to do in your city, Savoteur has rebranded and relaunched into an online publication and newsletter celebrating what makes our cities rich and unique. Its core passions are food, music, art, culture, nightlife, style and travel. Prior to Savoteur, Ms. White was VP of Strategic Partnerships at LearnVest, a NYC venture backed financial education and advisory platform. Ms. White also served as Sales Director at DailyCandy, the woman’s lifestyle newsletter. As Director of Digital Planning and Development at The New York Times, she led the go-to market strategy for nytimes.com revenue related opportunities. Jac splits her time between New York City and Europe. Follow Savoteur on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery