Mandy Kellogg Rye, founder and creative director of Waiting on Martha, Inc., is known for her impeccable taste when it comes to all great things in life: entertaining, fashion, food and drink, interiors, travel, and wellness. She’s the voice behind the popular lifestyle blog Waiting on Martha, the curator of the e-commerce brand Waiting on Martha Home, and opening soon brick and mortar shop in Atlanta, and the wellness brand, The Well Code. Follow along on her adventures as she juggles life as an entrepreneur, content creator, and shop owner on Instagram through @waitingonmartha, @shopwaitingonmartha and @thewellcode.
- Waiting on Martha "I Slay Rose" Straw Bag, $165
- La Tina Blue & White Stripe Fringe Beach Blanket, $70
- French Girl Organics Jasmin Neroli Sea Spray, $26
- Waiting on Martha Watermelon Sipper, $19
- Waiting on Martha Ice Cream Shaped Popsicle Molds, $18
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- J.Crew New Seaside Pant in Chambray, $75
- J.Crew Gallabia Embroidered Tunic, $250
- Budha Girl Serenity Prayer All Weather Gold Bangles, $110
- Valley Eyewear A Dead Coffin Club Sunglasses, $200
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Victoria McGinleyVictoria McGinley is a New York City based graphic and web designer who since 2008 has written a daily lifestyle blog covering style, design, culture, beauty, and original recipes. She launched her eponymous studio in early 2012, and focuses on working with bloggers, creative small businesses, and startups. When she’s not working with clients or blogging, Victoria can be found exploring New York with her husband, Joe, and their French bulldog, Lucy. Follow Victoria on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Olivia LukoOlivia is the founder and CEO of Hats by Olivia, a brand dedicated to making fashion-forward hats and accessories. This year, Olivia transitioned Hats by Olivia from side hustle to full time career. When she is not working on growing her brand she is on a lifetime search for the world’s best beaches. Olivia lives in Dallas, Texas with Poppy, her recently adopted poodle. Check out Olivia’s hats on her website and follow her on Instagram for more beach inspiration or shopping temptation.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights