Mandy Kellogg Rye, founder and creative director of Waiting on Martha, Inc., is known for her impeccable taste when it comes to all great things in life: entertaining, fashion, food and drink, interiors, travel, and wellness. She’s the voice behind the popular lifestyle blog Waiting on Martha, the curator of the e-commerce brand Waiting on Martha Home, and opening soon brick and mortar shop in Atlanta, and the wellness brand, The Well Code. Follow along on her adventures as she juggles life as an entrepreneur, content creator, and shop owner on Instagram through @waitingonmartha, @shopwaitingonmartha and @thewellcode.
- Waiting on Martha "I Slay Rose" Straw Bag, $165
- La Tina Blue & White Stripe Fringe Beach Blanket, $70
- French Girl Organics Jasmin Neroli Sea Spray, $26
- Waiting on Martha Watermelon Sipper, $19
- Waiting on Martha Ice Cream Shaped Popsicle Molds, $18
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- J.Crew New Seaside Pant in Chambray, $75
- J.Crew Gallabia Embroidered Tunic, $250
- Budha Girl Serenity Prayer All Weather Gold Bangles, $110
- Valley Eyewear A Dead Coffin Club Sunglasses, $200
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jude Al-KhalilJude Al-Khalil is the Founder and CEO of BIKYNI, an online swimwear brand that offers quality, modernized classics that are easy to shop for and easy to wear. The line is designed and produced in LA using fine Italian fabric, and pricing is accessible with separates offered at $50 and sets at $95. Prior to launching BIKYNI, Jude was the COO of Reformation. She is a graduate of Duke University and Harvard Business School. Follow BIKYNI on Instagram and Facebook!
- Talking Top Tens: Heather MycoskieAs Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative, Heather oversees each program, travels to areas of need to research species, advises on partnership strategy, and hosts awareness-building events to support each initiative. The TOMS Animal Initiative partners with non-profit animal conservation organizations to raise funds and awareness for specific endangered species with each collection. Additionally, for each product included in the TOMS Animal Initiative collections, TOMS will help a person in need, One for One®. Heather is a former FORD model and graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications. When she’s not busy traveling around the world for her work, she can be found at home with her son Summit and Golden Doodles, Buddha and Gypsy. Get to know Heather more by following her on Instagram and checking out her top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights