Mandy Kellogg Rye, founder and creative director of Waiting on Martha, Inc., is known for her impeccable taste when it comes to all great things in life: entertaining, fashion, food and drink, interiors, travel, and wellness. She’s the voice behind the popular lifestyle blog Waiting on Martha, the curator of the e-commerce brand Waiting on Martha Home, and opening soon brick and mortar shop in Atlanta, and the wellness brand, The Well Code. Follow along on her adventures as she juggles life as an entrepreneur, content creator, and shop owner on Instagram through @waitingonmartha, @shopwaitingonmartha and @thewellcode.
- Waiting on Martha "I Slay Rose" Straw Bag, $165
- La Tina Blue & White Stripe Fringe Beach Blanket, $70
- French Girl Organics Jasmin Neroli Sea Spray, $26
- Waiting on Martha Watermelon Sipper, $19
- Waiting on Martha Ice Cream Shaped Popsicle Molds, $18
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- J.Crew New Seaside Pant in Chambray, $75
- J.Crew Gallabia Embroidered Tunic, $250
- Budha Girl Serenity Prayer All Weather Gold Bangles, $110
- Valley Eyewear A Dead Coffin Club Sunglasses, $200
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy WicksAmy Wicks is the Fashion Editor at Polyvore, where she oversees all fashion-related content on Polyvore. Amy creates and curates daily articles that highlight the best fashion and beauty community-created content on Polyvore. Prior to working at Polyvore, Amy was a reporter for Women’s Wear Daily, The San Francisco Chronicle, 7x7 and Glamour.com. You can follow Polyvore on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Signature Collection Sheer Satin Pantyhose