XoxoBella is where Bella Bucchiotti shares her passions of food, fashion, travel, and all the fun things that she loves. Bella is 19 and lives in Vancouver, Canada but rarely seems to be at home as she is always on the go. In high school Bella posted photos of her food creations and outfits on Instagram. After graduating, she started her blog and has been creating 3 to 5 posts a week since and it is now her full time job. Her goal is to use her blog to be a place where others can get travel and photo inspiration, explore their personal style, and find easy, mostly healthy recipes to try at home. For more on Bella, check out her Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Chelsea28 Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress, $99
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Santa Maria Tunic, $168
- Free People Embroidered Scout Short, $88
- Silence + Noise Jackson Strapless Culotte Jumpsuit, $79
- BDG Tara Terry Halter Mini Dress, $20
- Free People These Days Maxi Dress, $168
- Cooperative Straight Neck Gingham Dress, $59
- Jeffrey Campbell Mula II Star Perforated Slides, $125
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers, $50
- BLANKNYC Boyfriend Denim Shorts, $78
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Cassandra ParèCassandra Parè is the CEO and Founder of Favoire, a social shopping site that allows users to transform their purchases into purchases that give back to incredible causes at no mark up to the user. Prior to Favoire, she was Vice President, Digital Marketing, Content and Social with Citigroup. During her time at Citigroup she worked on several women’s platforms aimed at empowering women with career and financial education. She is passionate about building sustainable business models that can empower real change. Follow Favoire on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GalganoAli Galgano is the founder and CEO of Charm & Chain, an online destination for designer fashion jewelry. A certified gemologist and lifelong lover of jewels, Ali launched the site in 2008 with a mission to provide access to stylish, well-made, and affordable designer jewelry on the Internet. Charm & Chain now carries over 50 established and emerging designers and has solidified itself as one of the web’s premier shopping destinations. Since inception, Charm & Chain has been named “Best of the Web” by InStyle, Town & Country, and DailyCandy. Follow Charm & Chain on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights