XoxoBella is where Bella Bucchiotti shares her passions of food, fashion, travel, and all the fun things that she loves. Bella is 19 and lives in Vancouver, Canada but rarely seems to be at home as she is always on the go. In high school Bella posted photos of her food creations and outfits on Instagram. After graduating, she started her blog and has been creating 3 to 5 posts a week since and it is now her full time job. Her goal is to use her blog to be a place where others can get travel and photo inspiration, explore their personal style, and find easy, mostly healthy recipes to try at home. For more on Bella, check out her Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Chelsea28 Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress, $99
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Santa Maria Tunic, $168
- Free People Embroidered Scout Short, $88
- Silence + Noise Jackson Strapless Culotte Jumpsuit, $79
- BDG Tara Terry Halter Mini Dress, $20
- Free People These Days Maxi Dress, $168
- Cooperative Straight Neck Gingham Dress, $59
- Jeffrey Campbell Mula II Star Perforated Slides, $125
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers, $50
- BLANKNYC Boyfriend Denim Shorts, $78
- Samantha Curtis of The Samantha Show
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Taryn FixelTaryn Fixel is the founder of Ingredient1, which is transforming the way people discover healthy food. The Ingredient1 mobile app is a unique lens to discover foods you’ll love, see friends’ recommendations, and learn where those products are sold. Prior to ingredient1, Taryn was an investigative and documentary producer for CBS News and CNN. Follow Ingredient1 on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery