XoxoBella is where Bella Bucchiotti shares her passions of food, fashion, travel, and all the fun things that she loves. Bella is 19 and lives in Vancouver, Canada but rarely seems to be at home as she is always on the go. In high school Bella posted photos of her food creations and outfits on Instagram. After graduating, she started her blog and has been creating 3 to 5 posts a week since and it is now her full time job. Her goal is to use her blog to be a place where others can get travel and photo inspiration, explore their personal style, and find easy, mostly healthy recipes to try at home. For more on Bella, check out her Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Chelsea28 Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress, $99
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Santa Maria Tunic, $168
- Free People Embroidered Scout Short, $88
- Silence + Noise Jackson Strapless Culotte Jumpsuit, $79
- BDG Tara Terry Halter Mini Dress, $20
- Free People These Days Maxi Dress, $168
- Cooperative Straight Neck Gingham Dress, $59
- Jeffrey Campbell Mula II Star Perforated Slides, $125
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers, $50
- BLANKNYC Boyfriend Denim Shorts, $78
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Paola MooreRare Trends was founded in September 2011 by Paola Moore and her vision “women shouldn’t simply wear clothes, women should wear art”. A native Argentine, Paola’s love for quality leather is reflected in each collection and is the core material in every design. Paola lived in South America, Europe and migrated to USA after marrying. It was her worldly travels, and the different ways women dressed in the countries she visited that inspired her to found Rare Trends. Prior to that Moore was the VP of Marketing for a furniture company and was in charge of the design, sales & marketing team. Rare Trends strives to connect with women who seek unique design and who prefer to make bold fashion statements. Their designs are inspired by architecture, movement, and construction leading to garments that each tell a story. Each piece is created with optimal quality, pieces are produced in limited quantity. Rare Trends has participated in numerous Fashion Runways and events, and received the 2015 Rising Star Award during Austin Fashion Week. For more on Rare Trends check out their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights