XoxoBella is where Bella Bucchiotti shares her passions of food, fashion, travel, and all the fun things that she loves. Bella is 19 and lives in Vancouver, Canada but rarely seems to be at home as she is always on the go. In high school Bella posted photos of her food creations and outfits on Instagram. After graduating, she started her blog and has been creating 3 to 5 posts a week since and it is now her full time job. Her goal is to use her blog to be a place where others can get travel and photo inspiration, explore their personal style, and find easy, mostly healthy recipes to try at home. For more on Bella, check out her Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Chelsea28 Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress, $99
- Jen’s Pirate Booty Santa Maria Tunic, $168
- Free People Embroidered Scout Short, $88
- Silence + Noise Jackson Strapless Culotte Jumpsuit, $79
- BDG Tara Terry Halter Mini Dress, $20
- Free People These Days Maxi Dress, $168
- Cooperative Straight Neck Gingham Dress, $59
- Jeffrey Campbell Mula II Star Perforated Slides, $125
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers, $50
- BLANKNYC Boyfriend Denim Shorts, $78
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Emily HendersonEmily Henderson is an interior designer, stylist, blogger, writer and tv personality. She can talk about interior design til the couch comes home and she does so on her highly trafficked blog, Style by Emily Henderson. Born and raised in Oregon, she trained as a prop stylist in New York and after moving to LA in 2008 she won HGTV DesignStar, then hosted her own style show ‘Secrets From a Stylist’. She lives with her husband and two young kids and spends most of her time documenting all her design projects, working as Targets Home Spokesperson, and chasing her toddlers (and dreams). Her goal is to help people feel empowered to decorate their homes to represent themselves, and teaches them how to do it with the least amount of mistakes possible. Discover more from Emily and her design aesthetic by following her on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Focused Shaping and Lifting Toner Pantyhose