Born and raised in the coastal New England town of Newport, RI, Jessica Ann Kirby grew up a beach-loving tomboy. After studying journalism and women’s studies in college, she worked in HR consulting for 5 years living in Los Angeles and New York City. Jess and her partner Craig decided to leave their 9-5 jobs and move back to Newport in late 2013 and JESSANNKIRBY.COM (formerly proseccoandplaid.com) was born. Combining Jess’s love for fashion, travel and the great outdoors with Craig’s thirst for adventure and stunning photography they created a destination for readers around the world to be inspired. Jess and Craig live in Newport with their two rescue pets Nora and Hunter. Be sure to follow Jess on Instagram, Pinterest, and her blog for daily updates and inspiration.
- Onia Fish One-Piece Swimsuit, $120
- Levi’s 501 Waveline Frayed Denim Shorts, $59
- Quay Private Eyes, $59
- Brixton Joanna Straw Hat, $44
- Hat Attack Sunshine Clutch, $94
- Velvet by Graham & Spencer Alyss Button Down, $107
- Loveshackfancy Edie Lace-Paneled Maxi Dress, $295
- Coola Suncare White Tea Sport Face Moisturizer, $32
- Sam Edelman Sheri Sandals, $120
- Reiss Savona Metallic V-Neck Jumper, $125
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PerezGlassful Co-Founder and Product Manager, Maria Perez, is an anomaly. If she were a food, she would be Jamon – salty, bold, undeniably Spanish, and great with wine. She also represents the next generation of women leaders in both the worlds of start-ups and wine. Maria moved to NYC from Barcelona, where she lived at a farm for a few months just to find out she wanted to come back to the big city. And so she built Glassful. An entirely new approach to enjoying wine, Glassful is the essential service for people who love wine and living life to the fullest. Glassful opens the world of wine to everyone and makes discovering it as fun, easy, and pleasurable as drinking it. Follow Glassful on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer NewtonMeet the humble humanitarian behind DefineMe Fragrance, Jennifer Newton. After graduating with a degree in Interior Design, she launched Pure Designs for Living, a company selling a wide variety of products with affirmations and positive messages. When working on her candle line, she rediscovered her passion for creating scents and thought, “If I can create candle scents that embody positive affirmations why not make it even more personal and create fragrances?” And in 2015, DefineMe Fragrance was born. Every bottle represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities Jennifer strives for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless. Follow Jennifer for further inspiration on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or visit her website.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights