Born and raised in the coastal New England town of Newport, RI, Jessica Ann Kirby grew up a beach-loving tomboy. After studying journalism and women’s studies in college, she worked in HR consulting for 5 years living in Los Angeles and New York City. Jess and her partner Craig decided to leave their 9-5 jobs and move back to Newport in late 2013 and JESSANNKIRBY.COM (formerly proseccoandplaid.com) was born. Combining Jess’s love for fashion, travel and the great outdoors with Craig’s thirst for adventure and stunning photography they created a destination for readers around the world to be inspired. Jess and Craig live in Newport with their two rescue pets Nora and Hunter. Be sure to follow Jess on Instagram, Pinterest, and her blog for daily updates and inspiration.
- Onia Fish One-Piece Swimsuit, $120
- Levi’s 501 Waveline Frayed Denim Shorts, $59
- Quay Private Eyes, $59
- Brixton Joanna Straw Hat, $44
- Hat Attack Sunshine Clutch, $94
- Velvet by Graham & Spencer Alyss Button Down, $107
- Loveshackfancy Edie Lace-Paneled Maxi Dress, $295
- Coola Suncare White Tea Sport Face Moisturizer, $32
- Sam Edelman Sheri Sandals, $120
- Reiss Savona Metallic V-Neck Jumper, $125
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren Scruggs KennedyLauren Scruggs is a blogger, author and founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation. California born but Texas raised, Lauren’s love for fashion has been tightly sewn in through her previous work—which includes interning in wardrobe for the hit CW show we all know and love, Gossip Girl. She continued her work in the fashion industry at Michael Kors’ showroom and later covered New York, Paris, and Montreal Fashion Weeks. Inspired by personal experiences, Lauren wrote two books, Still LOLO and Your Beautiful Heart, proving her wisdom exceeds far beyond style. Most recently, Lauren launched the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation, with the mission to provide beautiful prostheses for women in need. She also started a yearly retreat for girls that have lost a limb to create a community and encourage one another on their journey. Follow Lauren on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook more daily inspiration.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights