Meet Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way! A fashion and lifestyle blogger based out of Charlotte, NC. Kristen believes that you can add a little chic into any part of your life whether it’s through fashion, beauty, decorating, or just a simple day! Get to know more about this feminine and charming blogger by checking out her Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and top ten essentials below!
- Birds of Paradis Strappy Dress, $238
- Tanya Taylor Zanna Dress, $475
- Yumi Kim Prima Donna Dress, $215
- Self Portrait Azaelea Guipure Lace Midi Dress, $500
- SEA Crochet-Trimmed Embroidered Cotton-Gauze Midi Dress, $495
- VETIVER Brigitte Maxi Dress, $275
- Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress, $69
- ASTR the Label Off the Shoulder Lace Minidress, $85
- J.Crew Embroidered Cross-Back Maxi Dress, $128
- L’academie The Shirt Dress, $218
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Whitney CaseyWhitney is the founder and CEO of FINERY.com, a startup in the Fashion/Technology space. She currently works with a stellar team of brainiacs, in NYC, who make the technology that is revolutionizing the way you interact with your wardrobe. Throughout her tenured career in media, Whitney has worked as an anchor/correspondent for CNN, ABC News, and CBS in New York. She’s earned two Emmys as a talk show host and authored a bestselling book. Whitney has also worked directly with President Bill Clinton as a media specialist for the Clinton Global Initiative. She joined the tech world after working for Match.com for five years as the company’s spokesperson. Whitney graduated from The University of Virginia as an Academic All-American. She is married to another tech geek, founder and Chairman of Silicon Labs, Nav Sooch. The couple splits their time between Austin and New York. For more on Whitney check out Finery’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence WilcockHeather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock both began their careers in the high paced fashion world in NYC. Heather worked in publicity for a high end clothing designer, watching designs evolve from a sketch to the runway and working closely with magazine editors to photograph the collection. Laura worked as a Buyer for a premiere fashion retail store, buying for fifty stores across the United States and growing a prosperous multi-million dollar business. After working many years in the fashion world, they both took a hiatus to happily focus on raising their children. Now, after successfully launching their kids to college, they have reconnected to pursue their love of design by producing a line of elegant handbags, Harper Lawrence. You can view the collection by visiting harper-lawrence.com and following them on their Instagram account.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery