Meet Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way! A fashion and lifestyle blogger based out of Charlotte, NC. Kristen believes that you can add a little chic into any part of your life whether it’s through fashion, beauty, decorating, or just a simple day! Get to know more about this feminine and charming blogger by checking out her Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and top ten essentials below!
- Birds of Paradis Strappy Dress, $238
- Tanya Taylor Zanna Dress, $475
- Yumi Kim Prima Donna Dress, $215
- Self Portrait Azaelea Guipure Lace Midi Dress, $500
- SEA Crochet-Trimmed Embroidered Cotton-Gauze Midi Dress, $495
- VETIVER Brigitte Maxi Dress, $275
- Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress, $69
- ASTR the Label Off the Shoulder Lace Minidress, $85
- J.Crew Embroidered Cross-Back Maxi Dress, $128
- L’academie The Shirt Dress, $218
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa GibbonsMarissa Wilson Gibbons is co-founder and CEO of Riley & Grey, a next-level wedding tech company, bringing a fresh perspective to the bridal space. Follow Riley & Grey and Marissa on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Denise LeeDenise’s big “Aha!” moment came in early 2012, when she was training for her first triathlon and, even for the expert shopper that she was, could not find an activewear brand that offered the effortless, cool style of the contemporary designers she loved. In November of that year, she left her job at a retail brand incubator in New York to build Alala into the activewear brand she had been searching for, and hasn’t looked back since. Denise hails from the sunny island of Singapore, received a double degree from Northwestern University, and holds an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. To find out more about Alala, check out their Instagram account here.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose