Meet Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way! A fashion and lifestyle blogger based out of Charlotte, NC. Kristen believes that you can add a little chic into any part of your life whether it’s through fashion, beauty, decorating, or just a simple day! Get to know more about this feminine and charming blogger by checking out her Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and top ten essentials below!
- Birds of Paradis Strappy Dress, $238
- Tanya Taylor Zanna Dress, $475
- Yumi Kim Prima Donna Dress, $215
- Self Portrait Azaelea Guipure Lace Midi Dress, $500
- SEA Crochet-Trimmed Embroidered Cotton-Gauze Midi Dress, $495
- VETIVER Brigitte Maxi Dress, $275
- Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress, $69
- ASTR the Label Off the Shoulder Lace Minidress, $85
- J.Crew Embroidered Cross-Back Maxi Dress, $128
- L’academie The Shirt Dress, $218
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elisa DahanElisa Dahan is the Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage. Launched in 1999 with childhood best friend now business partner Eran Elfassy, Mackage has become one of the most prestigious contemporary outerwear brands worldwide. Distributed exclusively to the most renowned retailers, Mackage is sold in over twenty countries on three continents, with flagship stores in New York City, Montreal, and Toronto. For more on Elisa and Mackage check out Mackage.com and @mackage on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose