Samantha is a wife, mama, and full-time blogger from Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently living in the Washington D.C. area with her husband, two kids, two dogs, and two cats. She lives for family time, survives on coffee, and will never admit she has a shopping problem... The Samantha Show is a life and style blog featuring affordable trends, mommy and me fashion, and more. She prides herself on honesty, being real, and inspiring women to feel good about themselves. Get to know more about Samantha by checking out her blog, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Forever 21 Medium Impact Sports Bra, $14
- Forever 21 Active Mesh-Paneled Leggings, $19
- Forever 21 Active Mesh Panel Leggings, $22
- Forever 21 Active Beat You To It Tank, $7
- Forever 21 Active Twist Back Tank Top, $9
- Forever 21 Active Hooded Windbreaker, $24
- Forever 21 Active Oversized Pullover, $19
- Forever 21 Low Impact Sports Bra, $9
- Forever 21 Active Vented Graphic Tank Top, $12
- Forever 21 Active Mesh-Paneled Leggings, $22
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Rati Sahi LevesqueBorn and raised in San Francisco, Rati Sahi Levesque graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a degree in economics. After sharpening her chops in the financial industry, Rati opened the fashion-forward Anica boutique in San Francisco’s hip Russian Hill neighborhood. Setting out to fill the void of avant-garde designers in the city, Anica acquired a significant following, especially for the store’s luxury consignment selection, which featured specialty and vintage pieces. In addition, Anica built a large online presence, with e-commerce sales comprising 50% of business. Rati combined her consignment and e-commerce success when she joined CEO Julie Wainwright and The RealReal. Now both a mother and an entrepreneur, Rati cites the creative selling process as the most fulfilling part of working at The RealReal, as well as the access to the world’s most beautiful and unique fashion. Follow Rati on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose