Samantha is a wife, mama, and full-time blogger from Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently living in the Washington D.C. area with her husband, two kids, two dogs, and two cats. She lives for family time, survives on coffee, and will never admit she has a shopping problem... The Samantha Show is a life and style blog featuring affordable trends, mommy and me fashion, and more. She prides herself on honesty, being real, and inspiring women to feel good about themselves. Get to know more about Samantha by checking out her blog, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Forever 21 Medium Impact Sports Bra, $14
- Forever 21 Active Mesh-Paneled Leggings, $19
- Forever 21 Active Mesh Panel Leggings, $22
- Forever 21 Active Beat You To It Tank, $7
- Forever 21 Active Twist Back Tank Top, $9
- Forever 21 Active Hooded Windbreaker, $24
- Forever 21 Active Oversized Pullover, $19
- Forever 21 Low Impact Sports Bra, $9
- Forever 21 Active Vented Graphic Tank Top, $12
- Forever 21 Active Mesh-Paneled Leggings, $22
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sukhinder Singh CassidySukhinder Singh Cassidy is founder and CEO of Joyus, the web’s first video shopping channel focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle products for women ages 30-60. Sukhinder was previously CEO of Polyvore, and before that, President of APAC and LATAM at Google. Prior to Google, Sukhinder worked at Amazon, News Corp, Merrill Lynch and Yodlee, and is a current board member at TripAdvisor, J. Hilburn, and Princeton University’s Computer Science Advisory Council, as well as a previous board member of J.Crew. Follow Sukhinder on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Lesley MurphyLesley is a TV personality, travel journalist and founder of travel and lifestyle blog, The Road Les Traveled. After her fan-favorite stint on Season 17 of ABC’s The Bachelor, Lesley relocated to Argentina and established her blog while living abroad. Using her expertise alongside beautiful photography and videography, Lesley transports her readers to distant corners of the earth to experience authentic adventures and luxurious locales. Since the inception of The Road Les Traveled, Lesley has visited over 50 countries and experienced many striking cultures. She has accumulated an expansive following and has a dedicated readership. She can speak on many travel-related topics from honeymoon destinations to packing tips. She currently lives out of an overweight suitcase 24/7/365! You can follow Lesley on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or her blog!
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose