Samantha is a wife, mama, and full-time blogger from Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently living in the Washington D.C. area with her husband, two kids, two dogs, and two cats. She lives for family time, survives on coffee, and will never admit she has a shopping problem... The Samantha Show is a life and style blog featuring affordable trends, mommy and me fashion, and more. She prides herself on honesty, being real, and inspiring women to feel good about themselves. Get to know more about Samantha by checking out her blog, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Forever 21 Medium Impact Sports Bra, $14
- Forever 21 Active Mesh-Paneled Leggings, $19
- Forever 21 Active Mesh Panel Leggings, $22
- Forever 21 Active Beat You To It Tank, $7
- Forever 21 Active Twist Back Tank Top, $9
- Forever 21 Active Hooded Windbreaker, $24
- Forever 21 Active Oversized Pullover, $19
- Forever 21 Low Impact Sports Bra, $9
- Forever 21 Active Vented Graphic Tank Top, $12
- Forever 21 Active Mesh-Paneled Leggings, $22
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Heather MycoskieAs Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative, Heather oversees each program, travels to areas of need to research species, advises on partnership strategy, and hosts awareness-building events to support each initiative. The TOMS Animal Initiative partners with non-profit animal conservation organizations to raise funds and awareness for specific endangered species with each collection. Additionally, for each product included in the TOMS Animal Initiative collections, TOMS will help a person in need, One for One®. Heather is a former FORD model and graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications. When she’s not busy traveling around the world for her work, she can be found at home with her son Summit and Golden Doodles, Buddha and Gypsy. Get to know Heather more by following her on Instagram and checking out her top ten essentials!
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle YoungMichelle Young is the founder of Untapped Cities, a web magazine about urban discovery and exploration in NYC and around the world. She’s traveled to over 40 countries, always with her SLR cameras in tow, and her photography has been published in the Wall Street Journal, and exhibited at the 2014 Venice Biennale and The Museum of the City of New York. She is also an adjunct professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, and is the author of two forthcoming books on the history of Broadway and the hidden bars and restaurants of New York City. Follow Untapped Cities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU Repos 70 Control Top Support Hosiery