Emily is the author of the interior design blog Emily A. Clark where she shares attainable, quick and affordable decorating ideas, as well as details projects around her own home. Her blog was named “Best Decorating/DIY Blog” of 2016 by Better Homes & Gardens readers and her work has been featured twice in the publication, as well as in Good Housekeeping and Family Circle. She resides in Charlotte, NC, with her husband and five kids. For more on Emily and her interior tips, check out her blog, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram, and don’t forget to shop her ten essentials below!
- BaubleBar Marquita Tassel Earrings, $22
- Laura Trevey Cell Phone Case, $22
- Alternative Origin Striped Tee, $17
- One Kings Lane 14" Lavieille Ginger Jar, $69
- SELAMAT Eloise Rattan Armchair, $645
- Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress, $69
- Janet Hill Studio Lost in Miami, $45
- J.Crew Embroidered Pom-Pom Tunic, $34
- Seychelles Botanical Tassel Wraparound Sandal, $79
- BaubleBar Koya Necklace, $26
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah Gray MillerSarah Gray Miller is the editor-in-chief of Modern Farmer. Modern Farmer is the authoritative resource for today’s cutting-edge food producers and consumers: the farmers, wannabe farmers, chefs, and passionate home cooks who are influencing the way we eat right now. Blending hands-in-dirt service, soulful inspiration, and whip-smart reporting, Modern Farmer understands that a tomato is never just a tomato—it’s also a political, and deeply personal, statement about who we want to be and the world we hope to live in. Prior to this role, she has served as the editor-in-chief of Country Living, Budget Living, O at Home, and Organic Style. Sarah Gray currently lives in Athens, New York with her rescue dog, Mr. Chips. Check out Modern Farmer on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery