Emily is the author of the interior design blog Emily A. Clark where she shares attainable, quick and affordable decorating ideas, as well as details projects around her own home. Her blog was named “Best Decorating/DIY Blog” of 2016 by Better Homes & Gardens readers and her work has been featured twice in the publication, as well as in Good Housekeeping and Family Circle. She resides in Charlotte, NC, with her husband and five kids. For more on Emily and her interior tips, check out her blog, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram, and don’t forget to shop her ten essentials below!
- BaubleBar Marquita Tassel Earrings, $22
- Laura Trevey Cell Phone Case, $22
- Alternative Origin Striped Tee, $17
- One Kings Lane 14" Lavieille Ginger Jar, $69
- SELAMAT Eloise Rattan Armchair, $645
- Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress, $69
- Janet Hill Studio Lost in Miami, $45
- J.Crew Embroidered Pom-Pom Tunic, $34
- Seychelles Botanical Tassel Wraparound Sandal, $79
- BaubleBar Koya Necklace, $26
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Heather MycoskieAs Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative, Heather oversees each program, travels to areas of need to research species, advises on partnership strategy, and hosts awareness-building events to support each initiative. The TOMS Animal Initiative partners with non-profit animal conservation organizations to raise funds and awareness for specific endangered species with each collection. Additionally, for each product included in the TOMS Animal Initiative collections, TOMS will help a person in need, One for One®. Heather is a former FORD model and graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications. When she’s not busy traveling around the world for her work, she can be found at home with her son Summit and Golden Doodles, Buddha and Gypsy. Get to know Heather more by following her on Instagram and checking out her top ten essentials!
- Talking Top Tens: Gabi GreggGabi Gregg is a LA-based brand consultant, designer and blogger who started her site GabiFresh.com in 2008 after noticing the lack of fashion resources for plus size young women. One of the first blogs of its kind, GabiFresh mixes style advice, outfits, and body positivity while rejecting outdated fashion rules. Gabi revolutionized the market when she popularized plus size bikinis, designing her debut collection for SwimsuitsForAll in 2013. She has contributed to Vogue.it, Refinery29, xoJane, and Rookie Mag, and was the first plus size contributing editor at InStyle Magazine in 2012. Follow Gabi on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose