Emily is the author of the interior design blog Emily A. Clark where she shares attainable, quick and affordable decorating ideas, as well as details projects around her own home. Her blog was named “Best Decorating/DIY Blog” of 2016 by Better Homes & Gardens readers and her work has been featured twice in the publication, as well as in Good Housekeeping and Family Circle. She resides in Charlotte, NC, with her husband and five kids. For more on Emily and her interior tips, check out her blog, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram, and don’t forget to shop her ten essentials below!
- BaubleBar Marquita Tassel Earrings, $22
- Laura Trevey Cell Phone Case, $22
- Alternative Origin Striped Tee, $17
- One Kings Lane 14" Lavieille Ginger Jar, $69
- SELAMAT Eloise Rattan Armchair, $645
- Leith Stretch Knit Midi Dress, $69
- Janet Hill Studio Lost in Miami, $45
- J.Crew Embroidered Pom-Pom Tunic, $34
- Seychelles Botanical Tassel Wraparound Sandal, $79
- BaubleBar Koya Necklace, $26
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Lindsay AvnerLindsay Avner is the founder and CEO of national non-profit Bright Pink® – an organization on a mission to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Bright Pink’s innovative programs educate and equip young women and the medical professionals who serve them to reduce risk for breast and ovarian cancer or detect these diseases early while they’re still treatable. Lindsay has been featured as a women’s health thought-leader in the Chicago Tribune, MSNBC, Women’s Health Magazine, and CNN and was recently recognized as one of Crain’s Chicago Business “40 Under 40”. Through Bright Pink, Lindsay has sparked a nation movement of women putting breast and ovarian cancer Awareness in Action™. Follow Lindsay on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jane KoJane Ko is the blogger behind A Taste of Koko, Austin’s top food blog featuring the hottest restaurants and weekend getaways. She strives to inspire your inner foodie by guiding you to the most delicious finds in the city through mouth-watering food photography. A Taste of Koko has collaborated with brands like Carnival Cruise Lines, Uber, Nike, KitchenAid, PayPal, IKEA, and more. Follow Koko on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on her blog at ATasteOfKoko.com.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery