Lindsey is the blogger behind Weekend Wishing. She is based out of Lexington, Kentucky but she and her boyfriend Ethan travel any chance they get. At first Lindsey was just sharing her daily outfits on Instagram, but in November of 2015 she expanded her outlet and began sharing her life on her blog as well. Lindsey has a love for neutrals, rosé, and just about any show on Bravo. She enjoys mixing higher end accessories with trendy, affordable clothing. Be sure to follow along with Lindsey on her blog, Instagram, and YouTube. You’ll find plenty of outfit inspiration, travel guides, and snippets of her weekends! Below you’ll find a few of her favorite items that she reaches for time and time again when heading out the door. Go ahead and Wish for the Weekend with her—enjoy!
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ 62mm Aviator Sunglasses, $65
- Levi’s High Rise Wedgie Short, $70
- Adidas Originals Originals Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt, $55
- Lululemon Wunder Under Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight, $98
- Brunette Rosé Okay Sweatshirt, $79
- Givenchy Logo Slide, $295
- boohoo Holly Crochet Lace Zip Back Crop Top, $30
- Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme Canvas Wallet on a Chain, $1200
- Saint Laurent Off-White Court Classic Stars Sneakers, $375
- Givenchy Medium Antigona Sugar Leather Satchel, $2450
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights