Lindsey is the blogger behind Weekend Wishing. She is based out of Lexington, Kentucky but she and her boyfriend Ethan travel any chance they get. At first Lindsey was just sharing her daily outfits on Instagram, but in November of 2015 she expanded her outlet and began sharing her life on her blog as well. Lindsey has a love for neutrals, rosé, and just about any show on Bravo. She enjoys mixing higher end accessories with trendy, affordable clothing. Be sure to follow along with Lindsey on her blog, Instagram, and YouTube. You’ll find plenty of outfit inspiration, travel guides, and snippets of her weekends! Below you’ll find a few of her favorite items that she reaches for time and time again when heading out the door. Go ahead and Wish for the Weekend with her—enjoy!
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ 62mm Aviator Sunglasses, $65
- Levi’s High Rise Wedgie Short, $70
- Adidas Originals Originals Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt, $55
- Lululemon Wunder Under Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight, $98
- Brunette Rosé Okay Sweatshirt, $79
- Givenchy Logo Slide, $295
- boohoo Holly Crochet Lace Zip Back Crop Top, $30
- Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme Canvas Wallet on a Chain, $1200
- Saint Laurent Off-White Court Classic Stars Sneakers, $375
- Givenchy Medium Antigona Sugar Leather Satchel, $2450
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica RichardsJessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty, was born in France and raised in Laguna Beach, California. She attended FIT where she earned her Bachelors degree in fashion merchandising and marketing. Following college, she landed a highly coveted position as a fashion assistant at Vogue. During her tenure, Jessica also grew her freelance styling portfolio with a clientele list of boldfaced names featuring notables in the music industry. Shortly thereafter Richards gave birth to her first son as well as the idea to create SHEN. After a jar of face cream shattered she was sent wandering Brooklyn in search of a suitable replacement and came up empty handed with the realization that there was “no beauty in Brooklyn.” The idea of SHEN was born. Putting her retail expertise to good use, the beauty destination became a reality in 2010. For more on Jessica and SHEN Beauty follow their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights