Lindsey is the blogger behind Weekend Wishing. She is based out of Lexington, Kentucky but she and her boyfriend Ethan travel any chance they get. At first Lindsey was just sharing her daily outfits on Instagram, but in November of 2015 she expanded her outlet and began sharing her life on her blog as well. Lindsey has a love for neutrals, rosé, and just about any show on Bravo. She enjoys mixing higher end accessories with trendy, affordable clothing. Be sure to follow along with Lindsey on her blog, Instagram, and YouTube. You’ll find plenty of outfit inspiration, travel guides, and snippets of her weekends! Below you’ll find a few of her favorite items that she reaches for time and time again when heading out the door. Go ahead and Wish for the Weekend with her—enjoy!
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ 62mm Aviator Sunglasses, $65
- Levi’s High Rise Wedgie Short, $70
- Adidas Originals Originals Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt, $55
- Lululemon Wunder Under Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight, $98
- Brunette Rosé Okay Sweatshirt, $79
- Givenchy Logo Slide, $295
- boohoo Holly Crochet Lace Zip Back Crop Top, $30
- Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme Canvas Wallet on a Chain, $1200
- Saint Laurent Off-White Court Classic Stars Sneakers, $375
- Givenchy Medium Antigona Sugar Leather Satchel, $2450
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Olivia LukoOlivia is the founder and CEO of Hats by Olivia, a brand dedicated to making fashion-forward hats and accessories. This year, Olivia transitioned Hats by Olivia from side hustle to full time career. When she is not working on growing her brand she is on a lifetime search for the world’s best beaches. Olivia lives in Dallas, Texas with Poppy, her recently adopted poodle. Check out Olivia’s hats on her website and follow her on Instagram for more beach inspiration or shopping temptation.
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GalganoAli Galgano is the founder and CEO of Charm & Chain, an online destination for designer fashion jewelry. A certified gemologist and lifelong lover of jewels, Ali launched the site in 2008 with a mission to provide access to stylish, well-made, and affordable designer jewelry on the Internet. Charm & Chain now carries over 50 established and emerging designers and has solidified itself as one of the web’s premier shopping destinations. Since inception, Charm & Chain has been named “Best of the Web” by InStyle, Town & Country, and DailyCandy. Follow Charm & Chain on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose