Lindsey is the blogger behind Weekend Wishing. She is based out of Lexington, Kentucky but she and her boyfriend Ethan travel any chance they get. At first Lindsey was just sharing her daily outfits on Instagram, but in November of 2015 she expanded her outlet and began sharing her life on her blog as well. Lindsey has a love for neutrals, rosé, and just about any show on Bravo. She enjoys mixing higher end accessories with trendy, affordable clothing. Be sure to follow along with Lindsey on her blog, Instagram, and YouTube. You’ll find plenty of outfit inspiration, travel guides, and snippets of her weekends! Below you’ll find a few of her favorite items that she reaches for time and time again when heading out the door. Go ahead and Wish for the Weekend with her—enjoy!
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ 62mm Aviator Sunglasses, $65
- Levi’s High Rise Wedgie Short, $70
- Adidas Originals Originals Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt, $55
- Lululemon Wunder Under Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight, $98
- Brunette Rosé Okay Sweatshirt, $79
- Givenchy Logo Slide, $295
- boohoo Holly Crochet Lace Zip Back Crop Top, $30
- Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme Canvas Wallet on a Chain, $1200
- Saint Laurent Off-White Court Classic Stars Sneakers, $375
- Givenchy Medium Antigona Sugar Leather Satchel, $2450
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Halsey SchroederHalsey Shroeder is the founder and CEO of Halsbrook.com. Halsbrook is a national online clothing and accessory retailer aimed at transforming the specialty store market. The site, which now carries over eighty European and American designers, launched in September 2012 and has been featured in The New York Times, The Daily Beast, Town & Country, and on Bloomberg TV. Schroeder is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Business School. Check out Halsbrook on Facebook and Instagram!
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights