Anna Wood is the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind the blog Her Editorial, a blog that began as an inspiration board but eventually gravitated towards Anna’s personal style. Based between New York and Cincinnati, Anna is constantly on the go seeking pretty alleyways and the best coffee shops. Wearing her signature classic and edgy style, Anna’s blog focus’ on mixing high-low items, mostly in neutral colors. For more about Anna, visit her blog, Facebook, and Instagram. Plus, shop her must-haves for this summer below!
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark in Black, $112
- Reformation Leanna Dress, $218
- Reformation Carina Dress, $248
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $7
- Anine Bing Linen Tank Top, $69
- Givenchy 50mm Round Sunglasses, $395
- Anine Bing Striped Reversible Bikini Top, $89
- Ouai Wave Spray, $12
- Nars The Multiple Stick, $39
- Topshop Adele Bow Flat Mule, $45
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Samira FarA nail biter turned manicure-addict, Samira Far had been frequenting salons all over Los Angeles since the age of 12 and saw an opportunity to fill a niche for a branded, high-end nail salon; thus the birth of Bellacures. Samira founded Bellacures, a premier brand in the nail salon industry, in 2006. With locations throughout Southern California, and one in Dallas, Texas, Samira has developed a salon that is renowned for being unparalleled in comfort, service and cleanliness standards offering cutting edge techniques and packages designed by the industry’s most talented technicians. Today, Bellacures offers franchise opportunities using a proven successful business model. Check out Bellacures at www.bellacures.com and be sure to follow Samira on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GrantAli Grant is the founder of Be Social, a full-service communications agency, making waves through social media, public relations, influencer relations, and talent management. Her agency, Be Social, believes in making refreshingly organic connections and having fun along the way. They pair savvy imagination with the latest modern media techniques to inspire confidence and desire around lifestyle, fashion, and beauty brands. Ever the innovator, Ali Grant founded Be Social to combine an exacting mix of traditional and digital. Since its inception Be Social has been shaking things up for all the right reasons with all the right connections. The agency is established as a go-to for brands and talent seeking thoughtful strategies from a fresh, innovative firm without boundaries. At the helm, Ali has built a powerhouse team of style and beauty tastemakers. Next-level service is the core of the company, providing a path for client and agency to conquer together. Find Ali on @BeSocialPR and at @AliGrant on Instagram!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery