Anna Wood is the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind the blog Her Editorial, a blog that began as an inspiration board but eventually gravitated towards Anna’s personal style. Based between New York and Cincinnati, Anna is constantly on the go seeking pretty alleyways and the best coffee shops. Wearing her signature classic and edgy style, Anna’s blog focus’ on mixing high-low items, mostly in neutral colors. For more about Anna, visit her blog, Facebook, and Instagram. Plus, shop her must-haves for this summer below!
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark in Black, $112
- Reformation Leanna Dress, $218
- Reformation Carina Dress, $248
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $7
- Anine Bing Linen Tank Top, $69
- Givenchy 50mm Round Sunglasses, $395
- Anine Bing Striped Reversible Bikini Top, $89
- Ouai Wave Spray, $12
- Nars The Multiple Stick, $39
- Topshop Adele Bow Flat Mule, $45
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dana VeraldiDana Veraldi is the brains behind DEERDANA, the NYC design collective behind sought after t-shirt collections featuring hand-drawn portraits of cultural tastemakers in music, film, fashion, sports, and art. With fans like Jay-Z, Oliver Theyskens, Ellen DeGeneres, and Justin Bieber, DEERDANA’s cult brand of tees has hit a larger than cult status. Follow Dana on Instagram and Twitter for more information or check out DEERDANA on Instagram and Twitter for tees you’ll want to add to your holiday wish list stat!
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose