Anna Wood is the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind the blog Her Editorial, a blog that began as an inspiration board but eventually gravitated towards Anna’s personal style. Based between New York and Cincinnati, Anna is constantly on the go seeking pretty alleyways and the best coffee shops. Wearing her signature classic and edgy style, Anna’s blog focus’ on mixing high-low items, mostly in neutral colors. For more about Anna, visit her blog, Facebook, and Instagram. Plus, shop her must-haves for this summer below!
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark in Black, $112
- Reformation Leanna Dress, $218
- Reformation Carina Dress, $248
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $7
- Anine Bing Linen Tank Top, $69
- Givenchy 50mm Round Sunglasses, $395
- Anine Bing Striped Reversible Bikini Top, $89
- Ouai Wave Spray, $12
- Nars The Multiple Stick, $39
- Topshop Adele Bow Flat Mule, $45
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Calder ClarkRecently named a top planner by Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Martha Stewart Weddings, Calder Clark has garnered a devoted following for creating exquisite weddings and offering high touch logistics. Calder infuses events with her trademark Southern flair and impeccable taste, developing a sensory experience by layering lush florals, nuanced colors, dressmaker details, and ambient lighting throughout her parties. From offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, the Calder Clark team plans a limited annual number of exclusive destination affairs on both a domestic and international level. You can follow Clark at calderclark.com, on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth Chambers HammerElizabeth Chambers Hammer is a successful entrepreneur, journalist, mother, wife of actor Armie Hammer and owner of the wildly popular BIRD Bakery with locations in San Antonio and Dallas, TX. Elizabeth has served as a judge on several Food Network shows, and is known for her correspondence and hosting roles with E! News, CNBC and a variety of shows on NBC, CBS and FOX networks. Elizabeth currently serves as Chief Correspondent for the Human Rights Foundation where she has interviewed influential newsmakers. Along with her humanitarian contribution, Elizabeth has a love for baking, which began at an early age. Learning from her caterer grandmother and health food shop owner mother, Elizabeth realized that there was a lack of bakeries that fit her standards for a delicious home-baked treat. With this, the idea for BIRD Bakery was born. Keep up to date with Elizabeth and BIRD bakery by following @thisisechambers and @birdbakery.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights