Anna Wood is the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind the blog Her Editorial, a blog that began as an inspiration board but eventually gravitated towards Anna’s personal style. Based between New York and Cincinnati, Anna is constantly on the go seeking pretty alleyways and the best coffee shops. Wearing her signature classic and edgy style, Anna’s blog focus’ on mixing high-low items, mostly in neutral colors. For more about Anna, visit her blog, Facebook, and Instagram. Plus, shop her must-haves for this summer below!
- Cult Gaia Small Gaia’s Ark in Black, $112
- Reformation Leanna Dress, $218
- Reformation Carina Dress, $248
- Mango Intertwined Hoop Earrings, $7
- Anine Bing Linen Tank Top, $69
- Givenchy 50mm Round Sunglasses, $395
- Anine Bing Striped Reversible Bikini Top, $89
- Ouai Wave Spray, $12
- Nars The Multiple Stick, $39
- Topshop Adele Bow Flat Mule, $45
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Eleanor LangstonEleanor Langston is the CEO and Founder of Paintbox. Prior to founding Paintbox in Spring 2014, Eleanor acted as beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, Self, and Fitness magazines. With over a decade of editorial experience, a penchant for all things beauty-related, an obsession with discovering the perfect red nail polish (current favorite: Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle), and an innate sense of Southern hospitality, Eleanor is the quintessential beauty professional. Follow Paintbox on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Shira SuveykeShira Suveyke was appointed VP of Global Buying at THE OUTNET.COM in September 2011. She is fundamental in ensuring THE OUTNET’s brand edit remains unparalleled. Shira is responsible for cultivating vendor relationships and driving overall company revenue, maintaining THE OUTNET’s unique position as a collaborative partner and exclusive outlet stocklist for many designer brands. She manages THE OUTNET’s global buying team, provides input on merchandising and oversees the buying and production process for the THE OUTNET’s exclusive in-house brand, Iris & Ink. Prior to joining THE OUTNET, Shira was Divisional Merchandise Manager and Vice President of Womenswear at Gilt Groupe and Vice President of Merchandising and Menswear at J.Crew. She graduated from Boston University with a major in Economics and Business Management. Follow THE OUTNET on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose