Emily Men started The Wardrobes as a lifestyle diary documenting her personal style and unique take on women’s and men’s fashion, interior, beauty, and food. She’s constantly seeking new sources of inspiration and hopes to inspire you with The Wardrobes. Emily is a lover and collector of all things beautiful. She studied product development at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and fashion design at Parsons the New School for Design. Emily has always been involved in the fashion industry and has worked for celebrity stylists Joey Tierney, Rachel Zoe, and Brenda Cooper. She has also worked for Elle Magazine and 3.1 Phillip Lim. She is based in New York but frequently returns to her home bases of Los Angeles and Dallas (where she was born and raised!). Emily is also currently working as a freelance stylist and designer! Her style is feminine, vintage, whimsical, and fashion forward! Be sure to check out her ten must-haves below and follow her daily posts on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
- Acler Marene Dress, $250
- Caroline Constas Artemis Off-The-Shoulder Tiered Poplin Dress, $695
- Shen Embroidered Tie Neck Mesh Cami Slip Dress, $17
- Forever 21 Contrast Floral Kimono, $18
- Diane von Furstenburg Faux Wrap Silk Maxi Dress, $698
- See You Bye Romper, $280
- Needle & Thread Starburst Top, $299
- Elevenses Tropicale Jumpsuit, $158
- Style Mafia Oversized Button Down Shirt, $95
- Zimmermann Bowerbird Lace One Shoulder Blouse, $780
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry O’BrienKerry O’Brien is the designer, founder and CEO of commando, an intimate apparel, hosiery, and sleepwear brand that is known for its best-in-class products that are innovative, luxurious and make women look and feel fantastic. Commando uses the finest luxury technical fabrics, sourced from Europe and incorporates the latest technology in its designs. As a business owner, Kerry prides herself on Commando’s work with domestic factories by keeping all of the brand’s manufacturing within the USA. Today, Commando is the top intimates choice of celebrity stylists and is a staple both on the red carpet and the top designer runways at New York Fashion Week. Kerry was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2012, and is one of a handful of intimate apparel designers in the membership.
- Talking Top Tens: Heather MycoskieAs Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative, Heather oversees each program, travels to areas of need to research species, advises on partnership strategy, and hosts awareness-building events to support each initiative. The TOMS Animal Initiative partners with non-profit animal conservation organizations to raise funds and awareness for specific endangered species with each collection. Additionally, for each product included in the TOMS Animal Initiative collections, TOMS will help a person in need, One for One®. Heather is a former FORD model and graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications. When she’s not busy traveling around the world for her work, she can be found at home with her son Summit and Golden Doodles, Buddha and Gypsy. Get to know Heather more by following her on Instagram and checking out her top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery