Emily Men started The Wardrobes as a lifestyle diary documenting her personal style and unique take on women’s and men’s fashion, interior, beauty, and food. She’s constantly seeking new sources of inspiration and hopes to inspire you with The Wardrobes. Emily is a lover and collector of all things beautiful. She studied product development at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and fashion design at Parsons the New School for Design. Emily has always been involved in the fashion industry and has worked for celebrity stylists Joey Tierney, Rachel Zoe, and Brenda Cooper. She has also worked for Elle Magazine and 3.1 Phillip Lim. She is based in New York but frequently returns to her home bases of Los Angeles and Dallas (where she was born and raised!). Emily is also currently working as a freelance stylist and designer! Her style is feminine, vintage, whimsical, and fashion forward! Be sure to check out her ten must-haves below and follow her daily posts on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
- Acler Marene Dress, $250
- Caroline Constas Artemis Off-The-Shoulder Tiered Poplin Dress, $695
- Shen Embroidered Tie Neck Mesh Cami Slip Dress, $17
- Forever 21 Contrast Floral Kimono, $18
- Diane von Furstenburg Faux Wrap Silk Maxi Dress, $698
- See You Bye Romper, $280
- Needle & Thread Starburst Top, $299
- Elevenses Tropicale Jumpsuit, $158
- Style Mafia Oversized Button Down Shirt, $95
- Zimmermann Bowerbird Lace One Shoulder Blouse, $780
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jodie SnyderJodie Snyder is one-half of the duo that founded trendsetting jewelry line DANNIJO, a Made in NY certified accessories brand beloved by celebs like Beyonce, Madonna, Oprah Winfrey, Alicia Keys, Natalie Portman, and Rihanna. All pieces are handmade with unique statement styles that are unforgettable, making DANNIJO a staple amongst the icons of the fashion industry. As influencers themselves, Jodie and her sister Danielle Snyder are credited as one of the first visionaries to use social media to elevate their brand in the jewelry space. They also have run a non-profit that fundraises for grassroots projects in Africa, where all the packaging for Dannijo is made by women in Rwanda. For more on Jodie and DANNIJO, be sure to check out @jodiesnydermorel and @dannijo on Instagram, and click to explore Jodie’s top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights