Emily Men started The Wardrobes as a lifestyle diary documenting her personal style and unique take on women’s and men’s fashion, interior, beauty, and food. She’s constantly seeking new sources of inspiration and hopes to inspire you with The Wardrobes. Emily is a lover and collector of all things beautiful. She studied product development at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and fashion design at Parsons the New School for Design. Emily has always been involved in the fashion industry and has worked for celebrity stylists Joey Tierney, Rachel Zoe, and Brenda Cooper. She has also worked for Elle Magazine and 3.1 Phillip Lim. She is based in New York but frequently returns to her home bases of Los Angeles and Dallas (where she was born and raised!). Emily is also currently working as a freelance stylist and designer! Her style is feminine, vintage, whimsical, and fashion forward! Be sure to check out her ten must-haves below and follow her daily posts on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
- Acler Marene Dress, $250
- Caroline Constas Artemis Off-The-Shoulder Tiered Poplin Dress, $695
- Shen Embroidered Tie Neck Mesh Cami Slip Dress, $17
- Forever 21 Contrast Floral Kimono, $18
- Diane von Furstenburg Faux Wrap Silk Maxi Dress, $698
- See You Bye Romper, $280
- Needle & Thread Starburst Top, $299
- Elevenses Tropicale Jumpsuit, $158
- Style Mafia Oversized Button Down Shirt, $95
- Zimmermann Bowerbird Lace One Shoulder Blouse, $780
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Anna Wood of Her Editorial
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose