Emily Men started The Wardrobes as a lifestyle diary documenting her personal style and unique take on women’s and men’s fashion, interior, beauty, and food. She’s constantly seeking new sources of inspiration and hopes to inspire you with The Wardrobes. Emily is a lover and collector of all things beautiful. She studied product development at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and fashion design at Parsons the New School for Design. Emily has always been involved in the fashion industry and has worked for celebrity stylists Joey Tierney, Rachel Zoe, and Brenda Cooper. She has also worked for Elle Magazine and 3.1 Phillip Lim. She is based in New York but frequently returns to her home bases of Los Angeles and Dallas (where she was born and raised!). Emily is also currently working as a freelance stylist and designer! Her style is feminine, vintage, whimsical, and fashion forward! Be sure to check out her ten must-haves below and follow her daily posts on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter!
- Acler Marene Dress, $250
- Caroline Constas Artemis Off-The-Shoulder Tiered Poplin Dress, $695
- Shen Embroidered Tie Neck Mesh Cami Slip Dress, $17
- Forever 21 Contrast Floral Kimono, $18
- Diane von Furstenburg Faux Wrap Silk Maxi Dress, $698
- See You Bye Romper, $280
- Needle & Thread Starburst Top, $299
- Elevenses Tropicale Jumpsuit, $158
- Style Mafia Oversized Button Down Shirt, $95
- Zimmermann Bowerbird Lace One Shoulder Blouse, $780
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: MaryAnn BekkedahlAs president and co-founder of Keep, MaryAnn oversees strategy, customer acquisition, branding, content and business development initiatives. She is an accomplished media executive with 18 years experience in consumer magazine and website publishing. Prior to joining Keep, she was EVP, Group Publisher at Rodale, a global content company in health and wellness, and the publisher of Men’s Health, Women’s Health, and Runner’s World properties, amongst others. Follow Keep on Instagram and download the Keep app.
- Talking Top Tens: Jess AtkinsJessica Atkins is the co-founder of Stylebook, a closet organization and wardrobe management app for the iPhone and iPad. Passionate about improving and developing personal style with technology, she hopes that women will be able to get more out of their closet by tracking what clothes they own and how they use them. Inspiration for the app came from her experiences organizing sample clothing as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet in college. Jess currently lives in Princeton, NJ with her husband and co-founder Bill Atkins. Follow Stylebook on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose