Meet Christina Zayas, the founder and editor of fashion and beauty blog LeCityKitty.com. Christina created Le City Kitty as a way to promote her styling career, but what started out as a hobby, turned into a full-time job. Launching a blog, at the height of its popularity, was one of the best things Christina ever did. From writing articles on runway shows and editorials, Le City Kitty became a place where she could share her personal stories. In 2014, Christina re-launched LCK as a style blog, adding beauty to the mix. Since then, she’s been pouring into her blog all that she can to keep it authentic. (Think: injectables discussion, permanently removing cellulite, feeling nostalgic in New York, and of course, her favorite trends all season.) As for her personal style, Christina really loves playing up her different identities—from making sporty looks versatile to giving a simple t-shirt, jeans, and heels combo a run for its money. There’s a quote by Leonardo DiCaprio that goes, “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” Christina applies that to her style, daily. Her goal is for Le City Kitty to serve as a source of inspiration, as well as being informative about all things beauty—always providing fresh content and real-life tips. See more from Christina by checking out her blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Jimmy Choo Nanda Studded Gold Slides, $495
- Karlo Colletto Entwined Plunge Neck Tank One Piece, $334
- Catbird Moon Flower 14-Karat Gold, Diamond, And Opal Ring, $595
- Larsson & Jennings Lugano 33MM Watch, $315
- Le Specs Luxe Ashanti Semi-Rimless Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $119
- Mansur Gavriel Mini Mini Leather Bucket Bag, $475
- Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo, $32
- Robert Clergerie Denim Esthert Mule, $550
- Alexis Loele Off The Shoulder Choker Floral Dress, $388
- Rag & Bone Marilyn Cropped High-Rise Flared Jeans, $250
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Leslie JenkinsLeslie Jenkins is the owner of design firm Jenkins Interiors and co-owner of Blue Print, a home furnishing store in uptown Dallas. Her background in interior design and art history and her passion for European influences enable her to transform every space into an oasis for her clientele. From architectural consulting and space planning to full-scale residential interior design, her firm has offered clients a truly singular design experience for more than two decades. Leslie’s designs represent the perfect juxtaposition of bespoke furnishings, contemporary and mid-century designs, hand-selected antiques, artwork, and accents from around the world.
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery