Meet Christina Zayas, the founder and editor of fashion and beauty blog LeCityKitty.com. Christina created Le City Kitty as a way to promote her styling career, but what started out as a hobby, turned into a full-time job. Launching a blog, at the height of its popularity, was one of the best things Christina ever did. From writing articles on runway shows and editorials, Le City Kitty became a place where she could share her personal stories. In 2014, Christina re-launched LCK as a style blog, adding beauty to the mix. Since then, she’s been pouring into her blog all that she can to keep it authentic. (Think: injectables discussion, permanently removing cellulite, feeling nostalgic in New York, and of course, her favorite trends all season.) As for her personal style, Christina really loves playing up her different identities—from making sporty looks versatile to giving a simple t-shirt, jeans, and heels combo a run for its money. There’s a quote by Leonardo DiCaprio that goes, “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” Christina applies that to her style, daily. Her goal is for Le City Kitty to serve as a source of inspiration, as well as being informative about all things beauty—always providing fresh content and real-life tips. See more from Christina by checking out her blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Jimmy Choo Nanda Studded Gold Slides, $495
- Karlo Colletto Entwined Plunge Neck Tank One Piece, $334
- Catbird Moon Flower 14-Karat Gold, Diamond, And Opal Ring, $595
- Larsson & Jennings Lugano 33MM Watch, $315
- Le Specs Luxe Ashanti Semi-Rimless Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $119
- Mansur Gavriel Mini Mini Leather Bucket Bag, $475
- Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo, $32
- Robert Clergerie Denim Esthert Mule, $550
- Alexis Loele Off The Shoulder Choker Floral Dress, $388
- Rag & Bone Marilyn Cropped High-Rise Flared Jeans, $250
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren UrasekLauren Urasek is a professional makeup artist, blogger, and author. After being inundated with online dating messages, she began to document them on her popular Tumblr account, They Really Said This, which led to her current book, Popular. When she’s not making fun of ridiculous online dating messages, she’s painting the faces of celebrities and most likely becoming best friends with your dog. You can purchase her book, which chronicles her entertaining array of dating experiences in New York, here. You can also follow Lauren on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights