Meet Christina Zayas, the founder and editor of fashion and beauty blog LeCityKitty.com. Christina created Le City Kitty as a way to promote her styling career, but what started out as a hobby, turned into a full-time job. Launching a blog, at the height of its popularity, was one of the best things Christina ever did. From writing articles on runway shows and editorials, Le City Kitty became a place where she could share her personal stories. In 2014, Christina re-launched LCK as a style blog, adding beauty to the mix. Since then, she’s been pouring into her blog all that she can to keep it authentic. (Think: injectables discussion, permanently removing cellulite, feeling nostalgic in New York, and of course, her favorite trends all season.) As for her personal style, Christina really loves playing up her different identities—from making sporty looks versatile to giving a simple t-shirt, jeans, and heels combo a run for its money. There’s a quote by Leonardo DiCaprio that goes, “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” Christina applies that to her style, daily. Her goal is for Le City Kitty to serve as a source of inspiration, as well as being informative about all things beauty—always providing fresh content and real-life tips. See more from Christina by checking out her blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Jimmy Choo Nanda Studded Gold Slides, $495
- Karlo Colletto Entwined Plunge Neck Tank One Piece, $334
- Catbird Moon Flower 14-Karat Gold, Diamond, And Opal Ring, $595
- Larsson & Jennings Lugano 33MM Watch, $315
- Le Specs Luxe Ashanti Semi-Rimless Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $119
- Mansur Gavriel Mini Mini Leather Bucket Bag, $475
- Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo, $32
- Robert Clergerie Denim Esthert Mule, $550
- Alexis Loele Off The Shoulder Choker Floral Dress, $388
- Rag & Bone Marilyn Cropped High-Rise Flared Jeans, $250
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Dorie S. & Emelyn N.Dorie Golkin Smith and Emelyn Northway are the co-founders of Of Mercer, a contemporary women’s workwear brand of fashionable but office-appropriate apparel for the desk-to-dinner lifestyle. The pair started Of Mercer while attending Wharton Business School and bonding over a shared frustration of finding great work clothes in their previous jobs—Dorie in consulting and Emelyn in private equity. The two believe women shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality for price or style for an office dress code. By selling their designer-quality, NYC-made clothing directly through their website, they (and their customers) avoid those hefty retailer markups. Since its launch in 2013, Of Mercer has been featured in Forbes, Refinery29, People Stylewatch, and InStyle. Follow Of Mercer on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Liza DeyrmenjianLiza Deyrmenjian is the founder of Fashion Accelerator 360, an unparalleled platform for online fashion and lifestyle business education. Prior to launching FBA360, she consulted young designers in creating million dollar fashion businesses, many of which have been featured in Elle, InStyle and WWD and on national shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and the Steve Harvey Show. Liza’s students and clients have gone on to successfully sell to prestigious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Barneys New York. Follow Fashion Accelerator 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Focused Shaping and Lifting Toner Pantyhose