Meet Christina Zayas, the founder and editor of fashion and beauty blog LeCityKitty.com. Christina created Le City Kitty as a way to promote her styling career, but what started out as a hobby, turned into a full-time job. Launching a blog, at the height of its popularity, was one of the best things Christina ever did. From writing articles on runway shows and editorials, Le City Kitty became a place where she could share her personal stories. In 2014, Christina re-launched LCK as a style blog, adding beauty to the mix. Since then, she’s been pouring into her blog all that she can to keep it authentic. (Think: injectables discussion, permanently removing cellulite, feeling nostalgic in New York, and of course, her favorite trends all season.) As for her personal style, Christina really loves playing up her different identities—from making sporty looks versatile to giving a simple t-shirt, jeans, and heels combo a run for its money. There’s a quote by Leonardo DiCaprio that goes, “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” Christina applies that to her style, daily. Her goal is for Le City Kitty to serve as a source of inspiration, as well as being informative about all things beauty—always providing fresh content and real-life tips. See more from Christina by checking out her blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Jimmy Choo Nanda Studded Gold Slides, $495
- Karlo Colletto Entwined Plunge Neck Tank One Piece, $334
- Catbird Moon Flower 14-Karat Gold, Diamond, And Opal Ring, $595
- Larsson & Jennings Lugano 33MM Watch, $315
- Le Specs Luxe Ashanti Semi-Rimless Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $119
- Mansur Gavriel Mini Mini Leather Bucket Bag, $475
- Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo, $32
- Robert Clergerie Denim Esthert Mule, $550
- Alexis Loele Off The Shoulder Choker Floral Dress, $388
- Rag & Bone Marilyn Cropped High-Rise Flared Jeans, $250
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry O’BrienKerry O’Brien is the designer, founder and CEO of commando, an intimate apparel, hosiery, and sleepwear brand that is known for its best-in-class products that are innovative, luxurious and make women look and feel fantastic. Commando uses the finest luxury technical fabrics, sourced from Europe and incorporates the latest technology in its designs. As a business owner, Kerry prides herself on Commando’s work with domestic factories by keeping all of the brand’s manufacturing within the USA. Today, Commando is the top intimates choice of celebrity stylists and is a staple both on the red carpet and the top designer runways at New York Fashion Week. Kerry was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2012, and is one of a handful of intimate apparel designers in the membership.
- Talking Top Tens: Christine Chang and Sarah LeeChristine Chang and Sarah Lee are Co-CEOs and Co-Founders of Glow Recipe, a leading Korean beauty retail destination focusing on harsh-free, cruelty-free natural skincare. Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank and retail partners with Sephora, Target, Saks, and QVC, Glow Recipe curates the best of Korean beauty for the global audience. They have a mission to make curated Korean beauty innovations easily accessible to beauty-forward women around the world. Check out their website and follow Glow Recipe, Christine, and Sarah on Instagram!
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose