Kier Mellour was born in rural Washington state surrounded by cowboys and country living. Kier’s glamorous style and eccentricity drove her to make the move Los Angeles at the young age of 18. A few years later, and after starting her blog, FashionAddict.LA (now kiercouture.com), she landed a roll on House of DVF season 1 on E! where she was the most polarizing character for her brazen remarks, bold style, and strong work ethic. Kier describes her style and personality as "classy, sassy and over the top,”. Kier’s blog showcases outfits, reviews, travel, Bachelor/Bachelorette recaps and articles her readers find inspiring, thoughtful, and witty. Kier also publishes her YouTube videos to her blog as well as shopping guides and sale alerts! Her Instagram showcases the highlight reel and her IG stories are full of humor, outfits, and her singing along to country music or having epiphanies for our viewing pleasure. Kier Couture is for bold, bright, clever and confident girls, and those who wish to be but need a little inspiration! Don’t miss shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans, $59
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Crossbody Bag, $195
- Stuart Weitzman Nudistsong Ankle Strap Sandal, $398
- Mophie Juice Pack AIr Slim Battery Phone Case, $49
- T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand, $270
- Nadri Salome Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers, $45
- Gucci GG Marmont Mini Matelassé Camera Bag, $980
- boohoo Sofia Slinky Maxi Trench, $40
- Veda Jayne Lambskin Leather Moto Jacket, $948
- Alice + Olivia Madison Floral 46mm Special Fit Embellished Cat Eye Sunglasses, $525
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah PotempaSarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision. Sarah Potempa graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology and later studied business and creativity at NYU. For the last fifteen years, she has styled hair for the covers of magazines, movie premieres, ad campaigns, celebrities, and even styled the President. With a vision to help teach all women how to style their hair like a celebrity, Sarah created her own line of tools that are innovative and easy to use. Shop The Beachwaver’s line of products here and follow Sarah on Instagram at @thebeachwaver and @sarahpotempa.
- Talking Top Tens: Sterling McDavidSterling McDavid is the CEO and Founder of The Starling Project, which is a charitable home candle line that helps provide solar energy to impoverished communities around the world. Inspired by her work in Vietnam for UNICEF, where she is a chair on UNICEF’s Next Generation Steering Committee, McDavid left a career in finance as a financial analyst at Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York to focus her energies on a meaningful solution to help the less fortunate. The Starling Project launched in December 2015 and has already donated over $100,000 to UNICEF to fund solar energy in Chad, Africa. Learn more about Sterling by following her on Instagram and discover more about The Starling Project by visiting starlingproject.org and their Facebook page.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose