Kier Mellour was born in rural Washington state surrounded by cowboys and country living. Kier’s glamorous style and eccentricity drove her to make the move Los Angeles at the young age of 18. A few years later, and after starting her blog, FashionAddict.LA (now kiercouture.com), she landed a roll on House of DVF season 1 on E! where she was the most polarizing character for her brazen remarks, bold style, and strong work ethic. Kier describes her style and personality as "classy, sassy and over the top,”. Kier’s blog showcases outfits, reviews, travel, Bachelor/Bachelorette recaps and articles her readers find inspiring, thoughtful, and witty. Kier also publishes her YouTube videos to her blog as well as shopping guides and sale alerts! Her Instagram showcases the highlight reel and her IG stories are full of humor, outfits, and her singing along to country music or having epiphanies for our viewing pleasure. Kier Couture is for bold, bright, clever and confident girls, and those who wish to be but need a little inspiration! Don’t miss shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans, $59
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Crossbody Bag, $195
- Stuart Weitzman Nudistsong Ankle Strap Sandal, $398
- Mophie Juice Pack AIr Slim Battery Phone Case, $49
- T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand, $270
- Nadri Salome Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers, $45
- Gucci GG Marmont Mini Matelassé Camera Bag, $980
- boohoo Sofia Slinky Maxi Trench, $40
- Veda Jayne Lambskin Leather Moto Jacket, $948
- Alice + Olivia Madison Floral 46mm Special Fit Embellished Cat Eye Sunglasses, $525
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Marla Malcolm BeckMarla Malcolm Beck is the co-founder, CEO, and visionary behind Bluemercury, Inc., the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. Guided by her passion and belief that beauty clients desire honest, friendly, and expert advice, Beck started Bluemercury in 1999 when she was 29 years old. Bluemercury’s innovative retailing model has been the topic of numerous books, including Shopping: Why We Love It and How Retailers can Create the Ultimate Customer Experience and Be Happy at Work: 100 Women Who Love Their Jobs and Why.Beck holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and is on the Advisory Board of Harvard Business School’s Rock Center for Entrepreneurship. She lives in Bethesda, Maryland, with her husband and three children. Follow Bluemercury on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Karen BehnkeAs founder and CEO of organic and eco-chic skincare and cosmetics company, Juice Beauty, Karen Behnke is changing the face of sustainable cosmetics. Karen developed a keen interest in personal care products upon becoming pregnant with her first child at the age of 40 and was astounded to learn that, although the skin absorbs over 60 percent of what is placed on it, there were very few available healthy personal care products that worked well. Karen realized there was a void in the market for safe, effective beauty products. Since she couldn’t find anything that worked for her, Karen created her own company: Juice Beauty. Follow Karen on Instagram at @juicebeautykaren and @juicebeauty.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights