Kier Mellour was born in rural Washington state surrounded by cowboys and country living. Kier’s glamorous style and eccentricity drove her to make the move Los Angeles at the young age of 18. A few years later, and after starting her blog, FashionAddict.LA (now kiercouture.com), she landed a roll on House of DVF season 1 on E! where she was the most polarizing character for her brazen remarks, bold style, and strong work ethic. Kier describes her style and personality as "classy, sassy and over the top,”. Kier’s blog showcases outfits, reviews, travel, Bachelor/Bachelorette recaps and articles her readers find inspiring, thoughtful, and witty. Kier also publishes her YouTube videos to her blog as well as shopping guides and sale alerts! Her Instagram showcases the highlight reel and her IG stories are full of humor, outfits, and her singing along to country music or having epiphanies for our viewing pleasure. Kier Couture is for bold, bright, clever and confident girls, and those who wish to be but need a little inspiration! Don’t miss shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans, $59
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Crossbody Bag, $195
- Stuart Weitzman Nudistsong Ankle Strap Sandal, $398
- Mophie Juice Pack AIr Slim Battery Phone Case, $49
- T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand, $270
- Nadri Salome Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers, $45
- Gucci GG Marmont Mini Matelassé Camera Bag, $980
- boohoo Sofia Slinky Maxi Trench, $40
- Veda Jayne Lambskin Leather Moto Jacket, $948
- Alice + Olivia Madison Floral 46mm Special Fit Embellished Cat Eye Sunglasses, $525
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Alice HoffmanAlice Hoffman is the bestselling author of more than thirty novels including Practical Magic, The Dovekeepers, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, and most recently The Marriage of Opposites. She has also written books for children including Aquamarine, Green Angel and Nightbird. Check out her Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts for more information.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery