Kier Mellour was born in rural Washington state surrounded by cowboys and country living. Kier’s glamorous style and eccentricity drove her to make the move Los Angeles at the young age of 18. A few years later, and after starting her blog, FashionAddict.LA (now kiercouture.com), she landed a roll on House of DVF season 1 on E! where she was the most polarizing character for her brazen remarks, bold style, and strong work ethic. Kier describes her style and personality as "classy, sassy and over the top,”. Kier’s blog showcases outfits, reviews, travel, Bachelor/Bachelorette recaps and articles her readers find inspiring, thoughtful, and witty. Kier also publishes her YouTube videos to her blog as well as shopping guides and sale alerts! Her Instagram showcases the highlight reel and her IG stories are full of humor, outfits, and her singing along to country music or having epiphanies for our viewing pleasure. Kier Couture is for bold, bright, clever and confident girls, and those who wish to be but need a little inspiration! Don’t miss shopping her ten must-haves below!
- Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans, $59
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Crossbody Bag, $195
- Stuart Weitzman Nudistsong Ankle Strap Sandal, $398
- Mophie Juice Pack AIr Slim Battery Phone Case, $49
- T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand, $270
- Nadri Salome Cubic Zirconia Ear Crawlers, $45
- Gucci GG Marmont Mini Matelassé Camera Bag, $980
- boohoo Sofia Slinky Maxi Trench, $40
- Veda Jayne Lambskin Leather Moto Jacket, $948
- Alice + Olivia Madison Floral 46mm Special Fit Embellished Cat Eye Sunglasses, $525
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Alice HoffmanAlice Hoffman is the bestselling author of more than thirty novels including Practical Magic, The Dovekeepers, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, and most recently The Marriage of Opposites. She has also written books for children including Aquamarine, Green Angel and Nightbird. Check out her Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts for more information.
- Talking Top Tens: Kristina ThayerKristina Thayer is the founder and Director of Flicker Box, the leading artisanal candle subscription box most loved for its thematic curation. Kristina’s keen eye for curation comes from previous work with premier bridal blog Style Me Pretty and as a retail ambassador for Diane von Furstenberg at Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. Headquartered in Chicago, Flicker Box is quickly becoming the authority on small-batch American-made candles and has been featured by Racked, the Chicago Tribune & Gilt City. Follow Flicker Box on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights