Carolina Hellal was born and raised in Colombia and moved to Colorado in 2004. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design from school in Bogota, Carolina moved to Denver and worked as a visual merchandiser for a junior’s clothing store for almost 4 years. During those four years, Carolina had the opportunity to travel nationwide, opening stores and inspiring those she met with her creativity. While merchandising was a love of her’s, Carolina sought out an additional creative outlet in the form of a fashion blog and soon created Chic Talk. After blogging for almost three years, while maintaining her full-time job, Carolina decided to take the leap and solely focus on her site. Since then, Carolina has had the opportunity to work with brands she’s always admired while creating visual stories that will inspire other women on a daily basis. Chic Talk has now evolved from a fashion blog to a platform where Carolina’s followers can enjoy fashion and style advice, beauty recommendations, and travel adventures. Join the Chic Talk community by following Carolina on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Levi’s Wedgie High Waist Crop Jeans, $98
- Ray Ban Icons 50mm Round Metal Sunglasses, $150
- Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer, $30
- Loeffler Randall Luz Tassel Sandals, $395
- Marc Jacobs Small Recruit Nomad Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag, $375
- Free People Erin Mini Dress, $68
- STYLEKEEPERS She’s All That Top, $96
- BaubleBar Maxim Cuff Set, $58
- STYLEKEEPERS So Long Lover Ruffled Top, $118
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Eleanor LangstonEleanor Langston is the CEO and Founder of Paintbox. Prior to founding Paintbox in Spring 2014, Eleanor acted as beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, Self, and Fitness magazines. With over a decade of editorial experience, a penchant for all things beauty-related, an obsession with discovering the perfect red nail polish (current favorite: Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle), and an innate sense of Southern hospitality, Eleanor is the quintessential beauty professional. Follow Paintbox on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy WicksAmy Wicks is the Fashion Editor at Polyvore, where she oversees all fashion-related content on Polyvore. Amy creates and curates daily articles that highlight the best fashion and beauty community-created content on Polyvore. Prior to working at Polyvore, Amy was a reporter for Women’s Wear Daily, The San Francisco Chronicle, 7x7 and Glamour.com. You can follow Polyvore on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery