Carolina Hellal was born and raised in Colombia and moved to Colorado in 2004. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design from school in Bogota, Carolina moved to Denver and worked as a visual merchandiser for a junior’s clothing store for almost 4 years. During those four years, Carolina had the opportunity to travel nationwide, opening stores and inspiring those she met with her creativity. While merchandising was a love of her’s, Carolina sought out an additional creative outlet in the form of a fashion blog and soon created Chic Talk. After blogging for almost three years, while maintaining her full-time job, Carolina decided to take the leap and solely focus on her site. Since then, Carolina has had the opportunity to work with brands she’s always admired while creating visual stories that will inspire other women on a daily basis. Chic Talk has now evolved from a fashion blog to a platform where Carolina’s followers can enjoy fashion and style advice, beauty recommendations, and travel adventures. Join the Chic Talk community by following Carolina on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Levi’s Wedgie High Waist Crop Jeans, $98
- Ray Ban Icons 50mm Round Metal Sunglasses, $150
- Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer, $30
- Loeffler Randall Luz Tassel Sandals, $395
- Marc Jacobs Small Recruit Nomad Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag, $375
- Free People Erin Mini Dress, $68
- STYLEKEEPERS She’s All That Top, $96
- BaubleBar Maxim Cuff Set, $58
- STYLEKEEPERS So Long Lover Ruffled Top, $118
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Tiffany Wang Of TiffanyWang.net
- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly RutherfordBest-known to television audiences as Lily van der Woodsen, on the hit show Gossip Girl, Kelly played the sophisticated, fashionable, matriarch on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for 6 seasons . Kelly is also known for her former roles in television shows Melrose Place and Homefront, and Brisco County Jr., as well as the film Steam 3. Her most recent projects include playing Laura Wyatt in the ABC hit series Quantico and an online talk show for The View. Kelly is an advocate of multiple women’s and children’s charities including StepUp Women’s Network, Healthy Child Healthy World, and she is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Free Arts NYC. Kelly has also created a namesake jewelry line which you can shop online at Broken English. Be sure to follow Kelly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by heading over to www.kellyrutherford.com and don’t forget to check out her top ten essentials!
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose