Carolina Hellal was born and raised in Colombia and moved to Colorado in 2004. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design from school in Bogota, Carolina moved to Denver and worked as a visual merchandiser for a junior’s clothing store for almost 4 years. During those four years, Carolina had the opportunity to travel nationwide, opening stores and inspiring those she met with her creativity. While merchandising was a love of her’s, Carolina sought out an additional creative outlet in the form of a fashion blog and soon created Chic Talk. After blogging for almost three years, while maintaining her full-time job, Carolina decided to take the leap and solely focus on her site. Since then, Carolina has had the opportunity to work with brands she’s always admired while creating visual stories that will inspire other women on a daily basis. Chic Talk has now evolved from a fashion blog to a platform where Carolina’s followers can enjoy fashion and style advice, beauty recommendations, and travel adventures. Join the Chic Talk community by following Carolina on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Levi’s Wedgie High Waist Crop Jeans, $98
- Ray Ban Icons 50mm Round Metal Sunglasses, $150
- Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer, $30
- Loeffler Randall Luz Tassel Sandals, $395
- Marc Jacobs Small Recruit Nomad Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag, $375
- Free People Erin Mini Dress, $68
- STYLEKEEPERS She’s All That Top, $96
- BaubleBar Maxim Cuff Set, $58
- STYLEKEEPERS So Long Lover Ruffled Top, $118
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Focused Shaping and Lifting Toner Pantyhose