Carolina Hellal was born and raised in Colombia and moved to Colorado in 2004. After graduating with a degree in Fashion Design from school in Bogota, Carolina moved to Denver and worked as a visual merchandiser for a junior’s clothing store for almost 4 years. During those four years, Carolina had the opportunity to travel nationwide, opening stores and inspiring those she met with her creativity. While merchandising was a love of her’s, Carolina sought out an additional creative outlet in the form of a fashion blog and soon created Chic Talk. After blogging for almost three years, while maintaining her full-time job, Carolina decided to take the leap and solely focus on her site. Since then, Carolina has had the opportunity to work with brands she’s always admired while creating visual stories that will inspire other women on a daily basis. Chic Talk has now evolved from a fashion blog to a platform where Carolina’s followers can enjoy fashion and style advice, beauty recommendations, and travel adventures. Join the Chic Talk community by following Carolina on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Levi’s Wedgie High Waist Crop Jeans, $98
- Ray Ban Icons 50mm Round Metal Sunglasses, $150
- Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer, $30
- Loeffler Randall Luz Tassel Sandals, $395
- Marc Jacobs Small Recruit Nomad Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag, $375
- Free People Erin Mini Dress, $68
- STYLEKEEPERS She’s All That Top, $96
- BaubleBar Maxim Cuff Set, $58
- STYLEKEEPERS So Long Lover Ruffled Top, $118
- BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, $188
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SpearsNina Spears is the Co-Founder and CEO of Baby Chick, an online go-to resource for all things motherhood and the Founder and CEO of Bassett Baby Planning, the premier doula agency and resource center in Houston, TX for expecting and new mothers. Nina has advocated, supported and empowered hundreds of families during their pregnancy, birth and postpartum journey as a certified baby planner, doula, and educator. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest to learn more.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery