Sarah Hafez is the creator and editor of the fashion and travel blog, The Cultured Fashionista. Although she currently resides in Houston, Sarah is of Pakistani origin. After quitting her corporate job, Sarah decided to devote her time to finding a career that truly made her happy. After many months of job searches, interviews, self-reflection, and a gaining a little courage, Sarah decided that she wanted to start a YouTube channel and a blog about fashion and travel. On The Cultured Fashionista, you can find Sarah writing dedicated posts for young professional women who like to set a little disposable income aside for the finer things in life. Be it fashion or travel, Sarah always promotes things that she truly enjoys and wants to share with her readers. For more on Sarah, check out her blog, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as shop her ten fashion and beauty essentials below!
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $650
- Foreo LUNA Mini 2, $139
- Le Labo The Noir 29 Eau De Parfum, $180
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo, $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow Face Sculpt And Highlight, $68
- Cult Gaia Mini Gaia’s Bamboo Ark, $130
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ruffle Stripe Satin Bomber, $695
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans, $185
- Magorelle Lina Bodysuit, $108
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Joanna VargasJoanna Vargas is one of the top celebrity facialists in the industry. She has worked on celebrities, supermodels, and New York and LA’s discerning elite with her own brand of facials that will deliver youthful-looking, firmer skin without going under the knife. After moving to NYC with dreams of becoming a photographer and numerous odd jobs in fashion and art world, Joanna decided to try her hand at makeup. Once she’d had her first skincare lesson, she knew she had found her true calling. Joanna fell in love with organic skin care products at Ula Day Spa in Tribeca, her first job as an esthetician. She gained valuable, hands-on experience caring for clients, listening to their needs and quickly learned how they loved the natural scent of the products and the fact that they were safe. She realized that people want natural ingredients and the best results possible, and it was from this idea that her brand was born. Follow Joanna on Instagram at @joannavargasnyc and @jvskincare.
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PerezGlassful Co-Founder and Product Manager, Maria Perez, is an anomaly. If she were a food, she would be Jamon – salty, bold, undeniably Spanish, and great with wine. She also represents the next generation of women leaders in both the worlds of start-ups and wine. Maria moved to NYC from Barcelona, where she lived at a farm for a few months just to find out she wanted to come back to the big city. And so she built Glassful. An entirely new approach to enjoying wine, Glassful is the essential service for people who love wine and living life to the fullest. Glassful opens the world of wine to everyone and makes discovering it as fun, easy, and pleasurable as drinking it. Follow Glassful on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights