Sarah Hafez is the creator and editor of the fashion and travel blog, The Cultured Fashionista. Although she currently resides in Houston, Sarah is of Pakistani origin. After quitting her corporate job, Sarah decided to devote her time to finding a career that truly made her happy. After many months of job searches, interviews, self-reflection, and a gaining a little courage, Sarah decided that she wanted to start a YouTube channel and a blog about fashion and travel. On The Cultured Fashionista, you can find Sarah writing dedicated posts for young professional women who like to set a little disposable income aside for the finer things in life. Be it fashion or travel, Sarah always promotes things that she truly enjoys and wants to share with her readers. For more on Sarah, check out her blog, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as shop her ten fashion and beauty essentials below!
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $650
- Foreo LUNA Mini 2, $139
- Le Labo The Noir 29 Eau De Parfum, $180
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo, $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow Face Sculpt And Highlight, $68
- Cult Gaia Mini Gaia’s Bamboo Ark, $130
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ruffle Stripe Satin Bomber, $695
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans, $185
- Magorelle Lina Bodysuit, $108
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Nasiba AdilovaRussian born, Dallas-based Nasiba Adilova is co-founder of The Tot, the premier destination for everything today’s mama needs to know. Prior to co-founding The Tot, Adilova was the Director of Business Development at Buro 24/7. A street style darling, Nasiba has been photographed for the industry’s top news outlets including The Covetuer, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Departures and Town & Country among others. As a mother of two, Nasiba wanted to build an online luxury destination that promoted safe, clean and health conscious products for children and moms. The Tot was born in 2016 out of this desire and it has swiftly become a one-stop-shop for women everywhere seeking not only the best brands for children but also a place to connect with each other.
- Talking Top Tens: Cassandra ParèCassandra Parè is the CEO and Founder of Favoire, a social shopping site that allows users to transform their purchases into purchases that give back to incredible causes at no mark up to the user. Prior to Favoire, she was Vice President, Digital Marketing, Content and Social with Citigroup. During her time at Citigroup she worked on several women’s platforms aimed at empowering women with career and financial education. She is passionate about building sustainable business models that can empower real change. Follow Favoire on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery