Sarah Hafez is the creator and editor of the fashion and travel blog, The Cultured Fashionista. Although she currently resides in Houston, Sarah is of Pakistani origin. After quitting her corporate job, Sarah decided to devote her time to finding a career that truly made her happy. After many months of job searches, interviews, self-reflection, and a gaining a little courage, Sarah decided that she wanted to start a YouTube channel and a blog about fashion and travel. On The Cultured Fashionista, you can find Sarah writing dedicated posts for young professional women who like to set a little disposable income aside for the finer things in life. Be it fashion or travel, Sarah always promotes things that she truly enjoys and wants to share with her readers. For more on Sarah, check out her blog, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as shop her ten fashion and beauty essentials below!
- Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, $650
- Foreo LUNA Mini 2, $139
- Le Labo The Noir 29 Eau De Parfum, $180
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo, $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze And Glow Face Sculpt And Highlight, $68
- Cult Gaia Mini Gaia’s Bamboo Ark, $130
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ruffle Stripe Satin Bomber, $695
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans, $185
- Magorelle Lina Bodysuit, $108
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa EvansMarissa Evans is the Head of Radical Innovation at Rent the Runway, a fashion e-commerce service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. Marissa oversees a group of product, technology, analytics and marketing members to develop new initiatives that focus on business growth. Before joining Rent the Runway, Marissa ran her own fashion technology startup, GO TRY IT ON, a mobile application that offered people advice on what to wear. In June 2013, GO TRY IT ON was acquired by Rent the Runway. She also worked at the digital media agency, Digitas, in strategy & analytics, where she helped brands develop digital marketing initiatives. A Cornell University alum, Marissa also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She enjoys performing comedic improvisation in New York City. Follow Marissa on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights