Tiffany Wang is a San Francisco-based writer and lifestyle blogger. She first launched her blog while she was living abroad in Beijing, China—she had just left her position as style editor of the city’s most popular expat magazine and found herself itching to cover the same type of content, only this time on her own terms. And so, TIFFANYWANG.NET was born, first functioning as her online writing portfolio and gradually evolving into a personal style, food, and travel diary upon her return to the U.S. Shop Tiffany’s top 10 travel essentials below and see even more of her looks on her Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Maelove The Sun Protector, $29
- Away Travel The Carry-On, $225
- Janessa Leone Klint Straw Hat, $180
- Everlane The Form Crossover Sandal, $118
- YingKu Cotton Net Shopping Tote Ecology Market String Bag, $8
- Ray Ban Icons 50mm Round Metal Sunglasses, $150
- Marysia Swim Palm Springs Maillot, $345
- The Reformation Cut Off Short, $98
- Laura Mercier Baked Eye Color In Terracotta, $25
- Santal 33 Eau de Parfum, $180
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery