Julia Friedman is a Los Angeles native, fashion blogger, and actress—“a city chick with boho vibes,” as she likes to describe herself. After being told she was too short to model numerous times, Julia wanted to find a way to create art by intertwining fashion and her modeling capabilities. When she started her blog at 18 years old, Julia knew this creative space was where she would be able to showcase her love for fashion, beauty, travel, and everything in between. Since then, Julia has been to places ranging from Colombia to Israel. Her thirst for adventure and passion for learning about different cultures continues to grow. Julia loves to share her latest beauty tips, fashion pics, and travel adventures across her blog and Instagram! For more on Julia, check out Everyday With J, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Fenty By Puma Hockey Babydoll Dress, $247
- For Love and Lemons Twinkle Midi Dress, $195
- Tony Bianco Dancer Heel, $193
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Palm Springs Backpack PM, $1960
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out, $24
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette Beauty Glow, $75
- GRLFRND Karolina High Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- ERTH Hoop X Earrings, $500
- Lauren Moshi Wolf Jimi Hendrix Classic Tee, $101
- Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $130
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Liza DeyrmenjianLiza Deyrmenjian is the founder of Fashion Accelerator 360, an unparalleled platform for online fashion and lifestyle business education. Prior to launching FBA360, she consulted young designers in creating million dollar fashion businesses, many of which have been featured in Elle, InStyle and WWD and on national shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and the Steve Harvey Show. Liza’s students and clients have gone on to successfully sell to prestigious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Barneys New York. Follow Fashion Accelerator 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica KnollJessica Knoll is the New York Times best-selling author of Luckiest Girl Alive, which has been acquired by Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon producing the film adaptation. She’s been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan and the articles editor of SELF. She lives in New York City with her husband. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose