Julia Friedman is a Los Angeles native, fashion blogger, and actress—“a city chick with boho vibes,” as she likes to describe herself. After being told she was too short to model numerous times, Julia wanted to find a way to create art by intertwining fashion and her modeling capabilities. When she started her blog at 18 years old, Julia knew this creative space was where she would be able to showcase her love for fashion, beauty, travel, and everything in between. Since then, Julia has been to places ranging from Colombia to Israel. Her thirst for adventure and passion for learning about different cultures continues to grow. Julia loves to share her latest beauty tips, fashion pics, and travel adventures across her blog and Instagram! For more on Julia, check out Everyday With J, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Fenty By Puma Hockey Babydoll Dress, $247
- For Love and Lemons Twinkle Midi Dress, $195
- Tony Bianco Dancer Heel, $193
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Palm Springs Backpack PM, $1960
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out, $24
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette Beauty Glow, $75
- GRLFRND Karolina High Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- ERTH Hoop X Earrings, $500
- Lauren Moshi Wolf Jimi Hendrix Classic Tee, $101
- Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $130
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Taryn FixelTaryn Fixel is the founder of Ingredient1, which is transforming the way people discover healthy food. The Ingredient1 mobile app is a unique lens to discover foods you’ll love, see friends’ recommendations, and learn where those products are sold. Prior to ingredient1, Taryn was an investigative and documentary producer for CBS News and CNN. Follow Ingredient1 on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose