Julia Friedman is a Los Angeles native, fashion blogger, and actress—“a city chick with boho vibes,” as she likes to describe herself. After being told she was too short to model numerous times, Julia wanted to find a way to create art by intertwining fashion and her modeling capabilities. When she started her blog at 18 years old, Julia knew this creative space was where she would be able to showcase her love for fashion, beauty, travel, and everything in between. Since then, Julia has been to places ranging from Colombia to Israel. Her thirst for adventure and passion for learning about different cultures continues to grow. Julia loves to share her latest beauty tips, fashion pics, and travel adventures across her blog and Instagram! For more on Julia, check out Everyday With J, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Fenty By Puma Hockey Babydoll Dress, $247
- For Love and Lemons Twinkle Midi Dress, $195
- Tony Bianco Dancer Heel, $193
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Palm Springs Backpack PM, $1960
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out, $24
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette Beauty Glow, $75
- GRLFRND Karolina High Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- ERTH Hoop X Earrings, $500
- Lauren Moshi Wolf Jimi Hendrix Classic Tee, $101
- Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $130
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Jane KoJane Ko is the blogger behind A Taste of Koko, Austin’s top food blog featuring the hottest restaurants and weekend getaways. She strives to inspire your inner foodie by guiding you to the most delicious finds in the city through mouth-watering food photography. A Taste of Koko has collaborated with brands like Carnival Cruise Lines, Uber, Nike, KitchenAid, PayPal, IKEA, and more. Follow Koko on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on her blog at ATasteOfKoko.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Gemma BurgessGemma is an author and screenwriter who lives in New York City and used to live in London, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, and Singapore. Her first books, The Dating Detox and A Girl Like You, are romcoms set in the London dating-and-drinking scene, and her subsequent New York-set young adult book series, Brooklyn Girls, Love and Chaos and The Wild One, chart the lives of a group of friends trying to survive post-graduate life in New York City. She’s also a screenwriter and has sold and developed scripts with New Regency Studios, HBO, ABC Network, NBC Universal, and Warner Bros. She lives in downtown Manhattan with her husband and two young sons. To learn more about Gemma, check out her site www.gemmaburgess.com!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery