Julia Friedman is a Los Angeles native, fashion blogger, and actress—“a city chick with boho vibes,” as she likes to describe herself. After being told she was too short to model numerous times, Julia wanted to find a way to create art by intertwining fashion and her modeling capabilities. When she started her blog at 18 years old, Julia knew this creative space was where she would be able to showcase her love for fashion, beauty, travel, and everything in between. Since then, Julia has been to places ranging from Colombia to Israel. Her thirst for adventure and passion for learning about different cultures continues to grow. Julia loves to share her latest beauty tips, fashion pics, and travel adventures across her blog and Instagram! For more on Julia, check out Everyday With J, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Fenty By Puma Hockey Babydoll Dress, $247
- For Love and Lemons Twinkle Midi Dress, $195
- Tony Bianco Dancer Heel, $193
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Palm Springs Backpack PM, $1960
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out, $24
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette Beauty Glow, $75
- GRLFRND Karolina High Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- ERTH Hoop X Earrings, $500
- Lauren Moshi Wolf Jimi Hendrix Classic Tee, $101
- Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $130
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Perry NelsonPerry Nelson is the Founder of Nicely Noted, a stationery subscription service that inspires sincerity by delivering a curated letterpress cards and stamps every month. Perry came up with the idea of Nicely Noted while walking her puppy Charlie. Nicely Noted was born out of a love of writing and receiving letters, in addition to a lifelong appreciation for beautiful stationery. Prior to moving to Austin for grad school, Perry lived in New York and San Francisco, where she served as the Online Editor at W magazine and the Online Director at Dwell magazine. Follow Perry and Nicely Noted on Twitter and on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights