Julia Friedman is a Los Angeles native, fashion blogger, and actress—“a city chick with boho vibes,” as she likes to describe herself. After being told she was too short to model numerous times, Julia wanted to find a way to create art by intertwining fashion and her modeling capabilities. When she started her blog at 18 years old, Julia knew this creative space was where she would be able to showcase her love for fashion, beauty, travel, and everything in between. Since then, Julia has been to places ranging from Colombia to Israel. Her thirst for adventure and passion for learning about different cultures continues to grow. Julia loves to share her latest beauty tips, fashion pics, and travel adventures across her blog and Instagram! For more on Julia, check out Everyday With J, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Fenty By Puma Hockey Babydoll Dress, $247
- For Love and Lemons Twinkle Midi Dress, $195
- Tony Bianco Dancer Heel, $193
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Palm Springs Backpack PM, $1960
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out, $24
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette Beauty Glow, $75
- GRLFRND Karolina High Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- ERTH Hoop X Earrings, $500
- Lauren Moshi Wolf Jimi Hendrix Classic Tee, $101
- Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $130
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Sally & Molly MillerSisters, bloggers and tastemakers, Sally and Molly were born 15 months apart and grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. Sally went to college in Texas and pursued a degree in Early Childhood Education. Molly later left home to pursue a degree in Interior Design at a university in Ohio. Influenced and inspired by many things, the two sisters found that their creative spirits needed a place to thrive. In November 2010, they created A Piece of Toast, a lifestyle blog that shares daily inspiration through posts of style, home, beauty, and much more. Follow Sally and Molly on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for your daily dose of (trendy) Toast!
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Signature Collection Sheer Satin Pantyhose