Julia Friedman is a Los Angeles native, fashion blogger, and actress—“a city chick with boho vibes,” as she likes to describe herself. After being told she was too short to model numerous times, Julia wanted to find a way to create art by intertwining fashion and her modeling capabilities. When she started her blog at 18 years old, Julia knew this creative space was where she would be able to showcase her love for fashion, beauty, travel, and everything in between. Since then, Julia has been to places ranging from Colombia to Israel. Her thirst for adventure and passion for learning about different cultures continues to grow. Julia loves to share her latest beauty tips, fashion pics, and travel adventures across her blog and Instagram! For more on Julia, check out Everyday With J, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Fenty By Puma Hockey Babydoll Dress, $247
- For Love and Lemons Twinkle Midi Dress, $195
- Tony Bianco Dancer Heel, $193
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Palm Springs Backpack PM, $1960
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out, $24
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette Beauty Glow, $75
- GRLFRND Karolina High Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- ERTH Hoop X Earrings, $500
- Lauren Moshi Wolf Jimi Hendrix Classic Tee, $101
- Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $130
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Elisabeth EganElisabeth Egan is the books editor at Glamour. Her essays and book reviews have appeared in Self, Glamour, O Magazine, People, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus, Huffington Post, The New York Times Book Review, LA Times Book Review, The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Newark Star-Ledger. She lives in New Jersey with her family. Follow Elisabeth on Twitter for more info!
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose