Miss Mary Powers is a fashion and lifestyle blog run by a mama of 2 girls who doesn’t want to lose her style in the midst of raising babies. The focus is affordable and casual style. Mary explains, "I’m a firm believer in having fun with clothes and wearing whatever makes YOU feel comfortable. I don’t go by "rules" and I love mixing in trends with classic pieces. My goal is to help women figure out what to wear and feel their absolute best. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to look good and stay on trend. My passion is finding great clothes for less! I also LOVE having a personal connection with my followers, so don’t hesitate to reach out to chat, figure out what to wear, or have any questions whatsoever!" Follow Mary Powers on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, and shop her ten essentials for any wardrobe below.
- DL1961 Mercer & Spring Chambray Shirt, $178
- Felicity & Coco Ruffle Shift Dress, $95
- Loft Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $24
- Halogen Wool Floppy Hat, $39
- Tarte Lipsurgence, $24
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans, $88
- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket, $98
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50, $69
- Toms Majorca Peep Toe Bootie, $114
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex, $45
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Shauna MeiShauna Mei is the founder and CEO of AHAlife.com, where she connects the best the world has to offer with the most discerning individuals around the globe. An MIT engineer-turned-media expert, Shauna has created a digital discovery shopping destination that allows niche brands to tell their story and engage with an inspired audience. Her mission stems from her belief in carefully curating a lifestyle of conscious consumption and living life to the fullest. She exemplifies the AHA lifestyle in a multitude of ways, through her love of travel to culture-filled lands, from Catalonia to Inner Mongolia to Romania; by sharing food and drink with friends, especially caviar, Champagne and watermelon (in no particular order); by celebrating life with an epic dance party; and in always remaining curious about the objects and ideas that surround us. Be sure to follow Shauna on her Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as AHA.
- Talking Top Tens: Kirsten DickersonKirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily, an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design, is a leader in the social business and ethical fashion industry. Motivated by a belief that each person is valuable and uniquely created, Kirsten is dedicated to empowering women to discover their full potential. She is passionate about promoting social business models as a means of providing a dignified way to alleviate poverty, especially among at-risk women. From humble beginnings, Raven + Lily has grown to nineteen artisan partnerships around the world and employs over 1,500 at-risk women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education and a chance to break the poverty cycle. To learn more about Raven + Lily you can follow them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery