Miss Mary Powers is a fashion and lifestyle blog run by a mama of 2 girls who doesn’t want to lose her style in the midst of raising babies. The focus is affordable and casual style. Mary explains, "I’m a firm believer in having fun with clothes and wearing whatever makes YOU feel comfortable. I don’t go by "rules" and I love mixing in trends with classic pieces. My goal is to help women figure out what to wear and feel their absolute best. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to look good and stay on trend. My passion is finding great clothes for less! I also LOVE having a personal connection with my followers, so don’t hesitate to reach out to chat, figure out what to wear, or have any questions whatsoever!" Follow Mary Powers on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, and shop her ten essentials for any wardrobe below.
- DL1961 Mercer & Spring Chambray Shirt, $178
- Felicity & Coco Ruffle Shift Dress, $95
- Loft Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $24
- Halogen Wool Floppy Hat, $39
- Tarte Lipsurgence, $24
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans, $88
- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket, $98
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50, $69
- Toms Majorca Peep Toe Bootie, $114
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex, $45
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Calder ClarkRecently named a top planner by Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Martha Stewart Weddings, Calder Clark has garnered a devoted following for creating exquisite weddings and offering high touch logistics. Calder infuses events with her trademark Southern flair and impeccable taste, developing a sensory experience by layering lush florals, nuanced colors, dressmaker details, and ambient lighting throughout her parties. From offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, the Calder Clark team plans a limited annual number of exclusive destination affairs on both a domestic and international level. You can follow Clark at calderclark.com, on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights