Miss Mary Powers is a fashion and lifestyle blog run by a mama of 2 girls who doesn’t want to lose her style in the midst of raising babies. The focus is affordable and casual style. Mary explains, "I’m a firm believer in having fun with clothes and wearing whatever makes YOU feel comfortable. I don’t go by "rules" and I love mixing in trends with classic pieces. My goal is to help women figure out what to wear and feel their absolute best. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to look good and stay on trend. My passion is finding great clothes for less! I also LOVE having a personal connection with my followers, so don’t hesitate to reach out to chat, figure out what to wear, or have any questions whatsoever!" Follow Mary Powers on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, and shop her ten essentials for any wardrobe below.
- DL1961 Mercer & Spring Chambray Shirt, $178
- Felicity & Coco Ruffle Shift Dress, $95
- Loft Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, $24
- Halogen Wool Floppy Hat, $39
- Tarte Lipsurgence, $24
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans, $88
- BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket, $98
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50, $69
- Toms Majorca Peep Toe Bootie, $114
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex, $45
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Julia Friedman of Everyday With J
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Nasiba AdilovaRussian born, Dallas-based Nasiba Adilova is co-founder of The Tot, the premier destination for everything today’s mama needs to know. Prior to co-founding The Tot, Adilova was the Director of Business Development at Buro 24/7. A street style darling, Nasiba has been photographed for the industry’s top news outlets including The Covetuer, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Departures and Town & Country among others. As a mother of two, Nasiba wanted to build an online luxury destination that promoted safe, clean and health conscious products for children and moms. The Tot was born in 2016 out of this desire and it has swiftly become a one-stop-shop for women everywhere seeking not only the best brands for children but also a place to connect with each other.
- Talking Top Tens: Sari BibliowiczAfter graduating from New York University, Sari Bibliowicz became one of the founding team members at Gilt Groupe’s Jetsetter. She worked in different departments, from Revenue Management and Pricing to Member Services and Social Media. After learning the ropes at a startup, she decided to follow her passion, start her own, and set herself on a mission to do more with less. At Bib + Tuck, Sari handles all things Marketing, Public Relations, and Partnerships. When not raving about creative reuse, you’ll find her traveling, photographing, practicing yoga, and learning French. Follow Bib + Tuck on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights