Shalice Noel is a US based blogger, stylist, and mother of four. When she’s not busy with the kids, Shalice manages to run the successful fashion blog shalicenoel.com. On her blog she mixes high end with low end pieces, for attainable looks. She supplements her fashion posts with insightful information about her personal life, making the content on her blog unique and distinctive. This personal content allows readers to connect with Shalice on a more personal level. As a full time blogger, stylist, and a full-time mother, Shalice is a true representation of the modern woman. Keep up with Shalice on Instagram and Facebook for even more of her fashion inspiration!
- Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream, $52
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25, $19
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device, $325
- Hermes Reversible H Belt, $525
- Chloé Faye Suede & Leather Shoulder Bag, $1950
- Cartier Love Wedding Band, $1070
- GRLFRND X Revolve Petite Karolina High-Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- Raye X Revolve Layla Heel, $124
- Understated Leather Easy Rider Jacket, $440
- ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner, $32
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Denise LeeDenise’s big “Aha!” moment came in early 2012, when she was training for her first triathlon and, even for the expert shopper that she was, could not find an activewear brand that offered the effortless, cool style of the contemporary designers she loved. In November of that year, she left her job at a retail brand incubator in New York to build Alala into the activewear brand she had been searching for, and hasn’t looked back since. Denise hails from the sunny island of Singapore, received a double degree from Northwestern University, and holds an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. To find out more about Alala, check out their Instagram account here.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery