Shalice Noel is a US based blogger, stylist, and mother of four. When she’s not busy with the kids, Shalice manages to run the successful fashion blog shalicenoel.com. On her blog she mixes high end with low end pieces, for attainable looks. She supplements her fashion posts with insightful information about her personal life, making the content on her blog unique and distinctive. This personal content allows readers to connect with Shalice on a more personal level. As a full time blogger, stylist, and a full-time mother, Shalice is a true representation of the modern woman. Keep up with Shalice on Instagram and Facebook for even more of her fashion inspiration!
- Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream, $52
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25, $19
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device, $325
- Hermes Reversible H Belt, $525
- Chloé Faye Suede & Leather Shoulder Bag, $1950
- Cartier Love Wedding Band, $1070
- GRLFRND X Revolve Petite Karolina High-Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- Raye X Revolve Layla Heel, $124
- Understated Leather Easy Rider Jacket, $440
- ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner, $32
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa HirschfeldAlexa Hirschfeld started Paperless Post at age 23 with her brother James, concepting and beta-testing a product that would soon reach over 85 million users and push the boundaries of design and self-expression in modern communication. Since then, Alexa has headed the tech company’s product development and helped build it into the market’s leading platform for online and paper stationery. As Paperless Post’s President, Alexa oversees a team of over 50 product designers, technologists, and software engineers, and currently employs over 100 people in New York and London. Alexa has been named as one of Fortune’s “10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs"; Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”; and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; and in 2012, was named a New York Ventures Fellow from the New York City Economic Development Corporation. If you haven’t check out Paperless Post yet you can do so at paperlesspost.com and be sure to follow them and Alexa on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose