Shalice Noel is a US based blogger, stylist, and mother of four. When she’s not busy with the kids, Shalice manages to run the successful fashion blog shalicenoel.com. On her blog she mixes high end with low end pieces, for attainable looks. She supplements her fashion posts with insightful information about her personal life, making the content on her blog unique and distinctive. This personal content allows readers to connect with Shalice on a more personal level. As a full time blogger, stylist, and a full-time mother, Shalice is a true representation of the modern woman. Keep up with Shalice on Instagram and Facebook for even more of her fashion inspiration!
- Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream, $52
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25, $19
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device, $325
- Hermes Reversible H Belt, $525
- Chloé Faye Suede & Leather Shoulder Bag, $1950
- Cartier Love Wedding Band, $1070
- GRLFRND X Revolve Petite Karolina High-Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- Raye X Revolve Layla Heel, $124
- Understated Leather Easy Rider Jacket, $440
- ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner, $32
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Alice HaneyMary Alice Haney, the founder and designer of luxury brand HANEY, has been creating some of the most memorable and glamorous images, both on and off the red carpet, for the past two decades. Mary Alice is former renowned celebrity stylist and fashion editor for GQ, Allure, and Marie Claire. The brand is sold on Net-a-Porter, Moda Operandi and Saks and has a huge celebrity following including Reese Witherspoon, Carrie Underwood, Cobie Smulders, Jane Fonda and Miranda Lambert. Follow Mary Alice on Twitter and Instagram and HANEY on Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Tara FoleyBack in 2009, Tara was on a completely different career path (law!), working long hours, and trying to stay healthy. It occurred to her that she focused on fitness and healthy eating—but not what she put on her face and body. So she started asking questions and launched a blog focused on finding clean options. The response showed her how many of us wanted to understand what we’re putting on ourselves and where to find effective, luxurious nontoxic options. When the concept won a national retail business plan competition during her MBA program at Babson, she knew she was onto something! After years of hands-in-the-dirt learning both on a lavender farm in France and with a private label beauty company, she founded Follain in 2013 because she believed and still does that no one should have to sacrifice health for beauty. With degrees in public policy and business, Tara’s vision, passion, and activism fuel Follain’s growth, and its mission of improving the health and lives of others. You can learn more about Tara and Follain by following her @tcofoley and @shopfollain.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery