Shalice Noel is a US based blogger, stylist, and mother of four. When she’s not busy with the kids, Shalice manages to run the successful fashion blog shalicenoel.com. On her blog she mixes high end with low end pieces, for attainable looks. She supplements her fashion posts with insightful information about her personal life, making the content on her blog unique and distinctive. This personal content allows readers to connect with Shalice on a more personal level. As a full time blogger, stylist, and a full-time mother, Shalice is a true representation of the modern woman. Keep up with Shalice on Instagram and Facebook for even more of her fashion inspiration!
- Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream, $52
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25, $19
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device, $325
- Hermes Reversible H Belt, $525
- Chloé Faye Suede & Leather Shoulder Bag, $1950
- Cartier Love Wedding Band, $1070
- GRLFRND X Revolve Petite Karolina High-Rise Skinny Jean, $248
- Raye X Revolve Layla Heel, $124
- Understated Leather Easy Rider Jacket, $440
- ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner, $32
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
- Julia Friedman of Everyday With J
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights