From a young age, Ally Noriega always showed an interest in fashion. After several years of being in the oil and gas industry, she created Allyson in Wonderland as a passion project. The whimsical name came from Ally’s childhood nickname and her love of the dreamier side of fashion. Located in Oklahoma City, she’s also loved watching her sleepy city grow into an exciting place to live. Fast forward to last year where her hobby had eventually grown into a full-time business. In this new endeavor, her husband acts as her photographer and business partner and together they both share a passion for travel, food, and photography. Ally’s mission is to expose her readers to unique and accessible fashion ideas, new beauty products, and dreamy places that will inspire them on their own style journeys. For more on Ally, check out Allyson in Wonderland, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts. Don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Alice + Olivia Thym Tunic Dress, $295
- Alice + Olivia Evana Lace-Hem Midi Skirt, $333
- NUDE Off Shoulder Sweater, $260
- Gucci New Ace Star Sneaker, $620
- Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil, $19
- Sole Society Bali Slouchy Boot, $149
- Steve Madden Inca Sandal, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Velvet Crossbody Bag, $195
- Amanda Uprichard Kimmie Top, $172
- Alexander Wang Studded Abby Sandal, $645
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery