From a young age, Ally Noriega always showed an interest in fashion. After several years of being in the oil and gas industry, she created Allyson in Wonderland as a passion project. The whimsical name came from Ally’s childhood nickname and her love of the dreamier side of fashion. Located in Oklahoma City, she’s also loved watching her sleepy city grow into an exciting place to live. Fast forward to last year where her hobby had eventually grown into a full-time business. In this new endeavor, her husband acts as her photographer and business partner and together they both share a passion for travel, food, and photography. Ally’s mission is to expose her readers to unique and accessible fashion ideas, new beauty products, and dreamy places that will inspire them on their own style journeys. For more on Ally, check out Allyson in Wonderland, as well as her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts. Don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Alice + Olivia Thym Tunic Dress, $295
- Alice + Olivia Evana Lace-Hem Midi Skirt, $333
- NUDE Off Shoulder Sweater, $260
- Gucci New Ace Star Sneaker, $620
- Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil, $19
- Sole Society Bali Slouchy Boot, $149
- Steve Madden Inca Sandal, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Velvet Crossbody Bag, $195
- Amanda Uprichard Kimmie Top, $172
- Alexander Wang Studded Abby Sandal, $645
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Dr. Roshni RajDr. Roshini Raj is the co-founder of TULA, a skincare line that harnesses the power of probiotics for topical skincare benefits, available exclusively on QVC.com. You’ve also seen her on shows like TODAY, Good Morning America, The View and Access Hollywood educating the public on leading healthy and more balanced lives. She’s a board certified gastroenterologist and internist and an attending physician and Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at NYU Medical Center/Tisch Hospital. Follow Dr. Raj and TULA on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery