Samantha Brooke is the blogger behind the fashion and lifestyle blog Life and Messy Hair. L&MH began as a way to document her daily life and has since evolved into a space for Sam’s love of high and low fashion, beauty, and random details about her life. A firm believer that fashion should be attainable, she likes to focus on affordable basics elevated with tried and true accessories. Based in NC, Sam spends her time reading, doing side photography work, obsessing over skin care, and spending time with her husband and two pups. Be sure to check out her Instagram and Facebook, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Kopari Coconut Melt, $38
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15, $24
- Zella Live In Slim Fit Leggings, $52
- Givenchy, $2450
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Felted Wool Fedora, $195
- H&M Feather Soft Low Jeggings, $39
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Bare, $9
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $19
- Lucky Brand Major Moto, $428
- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose