Samantha Brooke is the blogger behind the fashion and lifestyle blog Life and Messy Hair. L&MH began as a way to document her daily life and has since evolved into a space for Sam’s love of high and low fashion, beauty, and random details about her life. A firm believer that fashion should be attainable, she likes to focus on affordable basics elevated with tried and true accessories. Based in NC, Sam spends her time reading, doing side photography work, obsessing over skin care, and spending time with her husband and two pups. Be sure to check out her Instagram and Facebook, and don’t forget to shop her 10 fall must-haves below!
- Kopari Coconut Melt, $38
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15, $24
- Zella Live In Slim Fit Leggings, $52
- Givenchy, $2450
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Felted Wool Fedora, $195
- H&M Feather Soft Low Jeggings, $39
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Bare, $9
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee, $19
- Lucky Brand Major Moto, $428
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Laura DaveLaura Dave is the international bestselling author of Eight Hundred Grapes, The First Husband, The Divorce Party, and London Is the Best City in America. Her novels have been published in fifteen countries and three of them, including Eight Hundred Grapes, have been optioned as major motion pictures. Dave’s writing has appeared in The New York Times, Glamour, Self, Redbook, and Cosmopolitan. She lives in Santa Monica. Check out her Facebook and Twitter accounts to find out more about her!
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly RutherfordBest-known to television audiences as Lily van der Woodsen, on the hit show Gossip Girl, Kelly played the sophisticated, fashionable, matriarch on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for 6 seasons . Kelly is also known for her former roles in television shows Melrose Place and Homefront, and Brisco County Jr., as well as the film Steam 3. Her most recent projects include playing Laura Wyatt in the ABC hit series Quantico and an online talk show for The View. Kelly is an advocate of multiple women’s and children’s charities including StepUp Women’s Network, Healthy Child Healthy World, and she is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Free Arts NYC. Kelly has also created a namesake jewelry line which you can shop online at Broken English. Be sure to follow Kelly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by heading over to www.kellyrutherford.com and don’t forget to check out her top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose