Brittany Wallace is the founder of The Britt Kit—A life and style blog based in Houston, Texas. Brittany worked in retail as a stylist throughout college and has always had an interest in retail and fashion. After graduating from Texas A&M in 2014 she worked 3 years in marketing for an energy company and is currently transitioning careers and focusing on her blog full time. Brittany’s mission through The Britt Kit is to encourage her audience to be bold, to expose them to everyday, affordable fashion ideas, and to inspire them to pursue their dreams. In a sometimes rather negative world, Brittany hopes that her blog and social media channels are uplifting, encouraging, and funny. Follow her on Instagram and Pinterest!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, $64
- Jose Eber 25mm Hot Pink Clipless Curling Iron, $49
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans, $88
- Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor Sandal, $99
- Madewell Kent Cardigan Sweater, $98
- Alo High Waist Moto Leggings, $114
- GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment, $69
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v1, $79
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23
- Free People Lofty V-Neck Sweater, $89
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda WallR+Co Creative director Amanda Wall has it all: brains, looks, and a total girl boss mentality. She’s responsible for the badass imagery on all your fave R+Co products, and you can even spot her modeling the ultimate cool-girl hairstyles by R+Co co-founder Howard McLaren. After another collaboration with Howard, Whitehouse was born, a studio, concept store, and salon in Los Angeles. Amanda started as the Creative Director—totally in her element. She designed the entire look and feel of the studio, working on the interior design of the space, website and branding. She has since expanded the brand and created a new branch within the company, a boutique-modeling agency, Whitehouse Models. In creating the agency, Amanda street cast all of their models with a character look in mind, rather than the typical “model” image which was definitely out of the norm for the LA fashion industry. Amanda gathered a group of punk rock girls and had Howard create “cool-girl” haircuts to define their looks and personal styles. For more on Amanda, follow her on Instagram and check out R+Co.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery