Brittany Wallace is the founder of The Britt Kit—A life and style blog based in Houston, Texas. Brittany worked in retail as a stylist throughout college and has always had an interest in retail and fashion. After graduating from Texas A&M in 2014 she worked 3 years in marketing for an energy company and is currently transitioning careers and focusing on her blog full time. Brittany’s mission through The Britt Kit is to encourage her audience to be bold, to expose them to everyday, affordable fashion ideas, and to inspire them to pursue their dreams. In a sometimes rather negative world, Brittany hopes that her blog and social media channels are uplifting, encouraging, and funny. Follow her on Instagram and Pinterest!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, $64
- Jose Eber 25mm Hot Pink Clipless Curling Iron, $49
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans, $88
- Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor Sandal, $99
- Madewell Kent Cardigan Sweater, $98
- Alo High Waist Moto Leggings, $114
- GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment, $69
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v1, $79
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23
- Free People Lofty V-Neck Sweater, $89
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
More ‘Blogger Spotlight’
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Cassandra ParèCassandra Parè is the CEO and Founder of Favoire, a social shopping site that allows users to transform their purchases into purchases that give back to incredible causes at no mark up to the user. Prior to Favoire, she was Vice President, Digital Marketing, Content and Social with Citigroup. During her time at Citigroup she worked on several women’s platforms aimed at empowering women with career and financial education. She is passionate about building sustainable business models that can empower real change. Follow Favoire on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery