- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
- Mandy Kellogg of Waiting on Martha
- Blair Sullivan of This + That
- Aubrey Ballard of The Dandy Liar
- Chelsea Harmeyer of Sloppy Elegance
- Neha Gandhi of Love Playing Dressup
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
- Kate Brennan of The Chic Series
- Krista Perez
- Tara Michelle Brose
- Sara Oberton
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights