- Aubrey Ballard of The Dandy Liar
- Chelsea Harmeyer of Sloppy Elegance
- Neha Gandhi of Love Playing Dressup
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
- Kate Brennan of The Chic Series
- Krista Perez
- Tara Michelle Brose
- Sara Oberton
- Annie Lawless of BLAWNDE
- Samantha Metell of Bonjour Blue
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights