- Annie Lawless of BLAWNDE
- Samantha Metell of Bonjour Blue
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
- Whitney Valverde of Whitney’s Wonderland
- Erika Altes of Whiskey and Lace
- Kim Myers of Champagneista
- Courtney Quinn of Color Me Courtney
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Tapasya BaliTapasya Bali is the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of YOGASMOGA. YOGASMOGA is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of Yoga inspired athletic apparel and accessories and is proudly Made in the USA. Tapasya is significantly influenced by her upbringing in the Himalayas and the culture of yoga. In addition to running YOGASMOGA’s operations, Tapasya was instrumental in forming the NAMASKÁR Foundation as a core pillar of the company. Tapasya holds an MBA from New York University and was a Director at Credit Suisse prior to founding YOGASMOGA. Follow YOGASMOGA on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights