- Lauren Steele of LC Steele
- Courtney Bier of Curated by Courtney
- Michelle Zuzek of Style Beacon
- Brooke Burnett of One Small Blonde
- Lavenda Memory of Lavenda’s Closet
- Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban
- Hailey and Paige Middleton of The Middle Closet
- Tanya Foster of Tanyafoster.com
- Alina Gavrilov of The Closet Crush
- Nina Lacher of Law of Fashion
- Maria Vizuete of Mia Mia Mine
- Caitlin Lindquist of Dash of Darling
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah KaussSarah Kauss, a Harvard Business School graduate, designed and developed the first “hydration accessory” bottle, which keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. S’well is the only bottle that looks great and does good, with donations made to charity partners for every bottle sold. Sarah was listed on Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2014, and in the same year was honored with the designation by Ernst and Young as an Entrepreneurial Winning Woman. S’well was named number one on the Women’s Presidents Organization’s list of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies and featured on Crain’s list of New York’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2015. For more on S’well and Sarah you can follow them along on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery